Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His views aren't just inconsistent, they're downright sociopathic. I mean, think about it: he can't empathize with Hawkeye losing his entire family, just categorizing that sort of overwhelming level of grief and pain as him being "pissed". He can't empathize with Thor watching his own adoptive brother being brutally murdered right in front of his eyes; instead, he utilizes one of his favorite insults and just calls the God of Thunder a "fat drunkard".

In my eyes that shows exactly how much Russhole cares for his own adoptive family--that is to say, not at all. If Mama and Papa Greer and his adoptive siblings all turned to dust tomorrow, the worst Russhole would apparently feel is "pissed", and if given the chance to try to go back in time and save them, he wouldn't think it worth the trouble! Further proof of what a horrible human being Russhole is.
Russ would only be pissed because the his mommy and daddy wouldn't be around to support his worthless ass the next time he pitches a tard tantrum at work and rage quits or gets fired again. Past that, he wouldn't care much. It would be a major inconvenience for him and that's it.

Someone said a few pages ago that Russ might be a sociopath, and I'm inclined to agree to a point. He obviously has no sense of empathy. Russ is so incapable of relating to how other people are feeling that the feelings of others may as well be nonexistent to Russ. And I think that's a big part of the reason that Russ thinks there is nothing wrong with stalking starlets and their families, demanding that women cave to his sexual advances, taking women to court for having the audacity to reject him (or for not even knowing who the fuck he is in the case of Swift and Grande), and basically all the other socially inept, bizarrely abnormal shit he does. He literally can't comprehend how his behavior is completely unacceptable. And so when people keep telling him "Russ, knock this stupid shit off, you're wrong." he flips his shit and doubles down.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone said a few pages ago that Russ might be a sociopath, and I'm inclined to agree to a point.
There are actually some articles about personality disorders, like this one, that show how narcissism can coexist with psychopathy along borderline, sadistic, and antisocial disorders. Personality disorders are hell on earth because there aren't any treatments for the cause, only the symptoms. Also, they can coexist with each other, sometimes making the individual insane and completely out of touch with reality.

As I said before, Russ suffers from a mix of mental illnesses; the only thing stopping him from committing a crime for real is his low intelligence and physical deformities. Analyzing Russ' mental state alone, he would be a truly dangerous individual.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are actually some articles about personality disorders, like this one, that show how narcissism can coexist with psychopathy along borderline, sadistic, and antisocial disorders. Personality disorders are hell on earth because there aren't any treatments for the cause, only the symptoms. Also, they can coexist with each other, sometimes making the individual insane and completely out of touch with reality.

As I said before, Russ suffers from a mix of mental illnesses; the only thing stopping him from committing a crime for real is his low intelligence and physical deformities. Analyzing Russ' mental state alone, he would be a truly dangerous individual.
I agree.

The only reasons he doesn't have a crawlspace full of women who spurned him is because he is frankly too stupid, socially and mentally, to be able to pull it off, lacks any sort of guile or charm to hide his true nature, and his physical handicaps make committing any sort of actual violent crime extremely difficult at best.

In a way, I'm grateful, because he just creepy and pathetic enough to be a nuisance, but not enough to be a serious threat.

At the same time, I do worry what will happen when he is truly desperate, as the truly desperate have nothing to lose and even a cornered rat can bite and potentially get lucky even if they die in the process. I doubt he'll ever have the chance to attempt such a thing, but that's a future I cannot say will happen one way or another.

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, if he were just a smidge smarter and had a working face and hands, there would already be genuine damage, possibly deaths. Just a few more IQ points and he would have been able to pull off that school shooting, and that's without the advantage of not looking like a smashed clay figure.

moseph.jartelli

kiwifarms.net
Russ would only be pissed because the his mommy and daddy wouldn't be around to support his worthless ass the next time he pitches a tard tantrum at work and rage quits or gets fired again. Past that, he wouldn't care much. It would be a major inconvenience for him and that's it.

Someone said a few pages ago that Russ might be a sociopath, and I'm inclined to agree to a point. He obviously has no sense of empathy. Russ is so incapable of relating to how other people are feeling that the feelings of others may as well be nonexistent to Russ. And I think that's a big part of the reason that Russ thinks there is nothing wrong with stalking starlets and their families, demanding that women cave to his sexual advances, taking women to court for having the audacity to reject him (or for not even knowing who the fuck he is in the case of Swift and Grande), and basically all the other socially inept, bizarrely abnormal shit he does. He literally can't comprehend how his behavior is completely unacceptable. And so when people keep telling him "Russ, knock this stupid shit off, you're wrong." he flips his shit and doubles down.
I too think he may lean socipathic because the one big difference he has is NO 'NEED' for friends. Sociopaths dont care, other than to gain advantages. Most straight up Narcs need family, friends or someone close to get narc supply from. For all his plights, he really doesnt whine about having friends. Doesnt attempt to make them, or we'd probably see some IRL tard cum. Hes just a COMORBID trainwreck.

Disrespected Pronouns

kiwifarms.net
I've been wanting to say this for a while: personality disorders like narcissism or antisocial personality (sociopathy) aren't true "sicknesses" like schizophrenia or bipolarity. Personality disorders are really only a useful shorthand for psychologists to say "this person has a fucked up thought process that generally follows this general broad pattern." It can be generally used to predict behaviors, but it's not a straight line, and its not a hard diagnosis.

Russ probably had some genetic predispositions mixed with a fucked up childhood that makes him think fucked up things. There isn't much merit of debating if he really falls into pattern A or pattern B, because it's trying to apply arbitrary definitions to a nebulous and chaotic thought process. He's a mental train wreck, and it would not be that hard to apply almost all of the things that used to occupy the space of "Axis II" (fuck you DSMV, bring my axes back.) At the end of the day he's not "sick," he's just a fucking sped. Be glad that you don't share thought processes with him and laugh.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That article is quite interesting. It was about categorizing inmates at Atascadero for better management, but I still found that some of it correlated to what we know of Russ. I have always believed in the right circumstances he could be dangerous, and that he is likely a sociopath although I was uncertain if a low IQ ruled him out. Apparently not.

“Considering intelligence, for example, Heilbrun and Heilbrun (25) found that psychopaths with low IQ scores who were also withdrawn and had a prior history of violence were at the highest risk for institutional violence and violence on parole. Heilbrun (26) makes a distinction between low IQ psychopaths and high IQ sadistic psychopaths. IQ was found to moderate between psychopathy and violent crime, with less intelligent psychopaths showing uniquely impaired impulse control relative to prisoners showing other combinations of intelligence and psychopathy.”

We have certainly seen Russ’s lack of impulse control, although I wouldn’t say he’s withdrawn.

It continues:
“In Heilbrun’s sample, there were eight times as many violent as nonviolent criminals among low IQ psychopaths, whereas violent and nonviolent criminals were about equally distributed among more intelligent psychopaths. There was no moderating effect of intelligence within his nonpsychopathic group.”

Russ has only made threats and had fantasies, so he is non-violent, but he’s still in his 20s so is at the stage of life where struggling for a career and having roommates is accepted. When he’s 35 or 40, and still a janitor and still living in boarding places, I wonder if his bruised ego along with low intelligence will cause him to lash out. I agree that he’s physically weak and his hands and vision could make it hard, but he could hires some hooker and she displeases him in some way and he could lash out and stab her or bash her with a baseball bat or something that takes no strength, forethought or intelligence. Once it happens once, it might happen again.

Another thing that struck me about Russ is he always talks about his anxiety, but almost in an unfeeling way, like it’s a pet. You would think a sociopathic personality would not feel anxiety but they do when combined with BPD. And just look at the reasons why.

“For example, if a psychopath has elements of another disorder, such as BPD, he might experience anxiety secondary to fear of abandonment or an inability to tolerate ambiguity, which is quite common in those with BPD. “

Abandonment is a driving force for Russ, it’s why he wants to get famous, to show his bio parents what they missed out on. And he also doesn’t tolerate ambiguity, which comes across as autistic. How could Taylor go to a couples wedding but not respond to him? That’s ambiguity that Russ is too stupid to understand and just infuriated him.

The article describes the behavior of a narcissistic psychopath in the hospital, and it is exactly what Russ would do if he was smarter. It’s getting long so I won’t post it, basically, the guy learned all the rules governing treatment and hospital policy and lured people into making minor mistakes so he could then file complaints. It’s exactly what Russ would do if he was smart enough to learn the rules, which he isn’t.

TL:dr. Good article. I know none of us can diagnose Russ from the Internet even if we were qualified, but it’s fully to read and see these similarities.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
It's like when Dennis Hof died and his only reaction was "Well that sucks because now he'll never know how cool I really am."

And the way Russ talked (when he wasn't chimping out over his ban), Hof was the person he admired most.
To Russ, Hof was an opportunity. He admired Hof because to Russ, he owned women and was given daily pussy all while making money. Hof probably just wanted to be nice to the sped who spends money at his establishments. Then when Russy didn't get what he wanted, he turned to his usual nasty self. Hof put up with it to a point before telling him to fuck off because he is not worth the headache.

I have no doubt that Russ only cared to meet and know him because he thought Hof would make him his apprentice and give him a brothel or help him get his off the ground. If you aren't doing something for Russ, you're garbage.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but on Russ's song Spotify page, the name Robby Johnson redirects to a real singer. I don't think hotlips would have the money to shell out for an actual singer (this guy has some audience it seems) and vocals don't sound the same, but it's a bit weird that they're somehow linked.
Is it possible that Spotify automatically recognizes names of artists who are registered on the site, and auto-links to them? And, of course, Russell being Russell, he's too stupid to realize this is a problem?

Canadian country singer Robby Johnson is deffo not the singer on Russ's song; he's too much of a pro to get involved in a project that stupid, which would only earn him negative attention (assuming anybody but us actually heard it). Hell, 99% of the amateurs who show up for open mic night at their local bar would know better. I don't know who the "Robby Johnson" implicated in Russell's latest crime against music actually is, but it's not that one.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another thing that struck me about Russ is he always talks about his anxiety, but almost in an unfeeling way, like it’s a pet. You would think a sociopathic personality would not feel anxiety but they do when combined with BPD. And just look at the reasons why.
lots of narcissists pretend to have anxiety when it just means they throw a tantrum when displeased. they will call the tantrum a panic attack or whatever. they might be genuinely worried about being unable to manipulate other people, but its more of an anger issue.

nacrissistic and antisocial personality are hard to untangle since they have very similar behaviors and both lie all the time, it is a question of motivation more than anything. russ seems to want to think he is a good person and thinks he can prove it to other people (like with the arguments he made in his book). antisocial personalities tend to think that only fools think being a "good person" is a real thing (or that no one really believe in that they just pretend to), and generally know how they appear to others. Russell is very clearly obsessed with fantasies of unlimited power, success, beauty etc. That's all he wants out of life. ASPD types tend to want to fuck with people for fun or to indulge in addictive behavior until they die.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible that Spotify automatically recognizes names of artists who are registered on the site, and auto-links to them? And, of course, Russell being Russell, he's too stupid to realize this is a problem?

Canadian country singer Robby Johnson is deffo not the singer on Russ's song; he's too much of a pro to get involved in a project that stupid, which would only earn him negative attention (assuming anybody but us actually heard it). Hell, 99% of the amateurs who show up for open mic night at their local bar would know better. I don't know who the "Robby Johnson" implicated in Russell's latest crime against music actually is, but it's not that one.
I do not see how it can be anything but a pseudonym.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
I've been wanting to say this for a while: personality disorders like narcissism or antisocial personality (sociopathy) aren't true "sicknesses" like schizophrenia or bipolarity. Personality disorders are really only a useful shorthand for psychologists to say "this person has a fucked up thought process that generally follows this general broad pattern." It can be generally used to predict behaviors, but it's not a straight line, and its not a hard diagnosis.

Russ probably had some genetic predispositions mixed with a fucked up childhood that makes him think fucked up things. There isn't much merit of debating if he really falls into pattern A or pattern B, because it's trying to apply arbitrary definitions to a nebulous and chaotic thought process. He's a mental train wreck, and it would not be that hard to apply almost all of the things that used to occupy the space of "Axis II" (fuck you DSMV, bring my axes back.) At the end of the day he's not "sick," he's just a fucking sped. Be glad that you don't share thought processes with him and laugh.

Another thing to note too- many personality disorders can be treated, but only if the person with the disorder can develop some SERIOUS self awareness and reflection skills. I apologize for the powerlevel, but I'm in the B cluster, and I needed to hit bottom before I realized everything was my fault all along, and that I needed to change me.

However, Russ seems to hit bottom pretty frequently and still can't get his shit together (most of us can't, so I don't blame people avoiding us like the plague), so I doubt that he'll ever have his come-to-Jesus moment. He's not going to look at the dumpster fire that his life is and think "oh yes, I'd be happier with a fairly normal life and I have to change". He's been fired, evicted, lost court cases, lost money because of them, become a social pariah, and it even seems like his adoptive family has mostly given up on him- the only common factor in this is himself, but he will consistently blame it on the "mentally ill trolls" and Tay-tay.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm inclined to think he's a low-IQ narcissist, like Jon Sweet (Iconoclast). Both demand recognition and admiration they haven't earned. Both blame some nebulous force for their misfortune (Sweet blames ASU, Russ blames TS and trolls). Both shit out horrible-quality creative works, and refuse to improve, cause they both think they're already perfect.
Rusty has to have the biggest boner right now.

He knew what a horrible person she was all along. :shit-eating: I wonder if she can sue him for putting her image on SM without her permission.
She could, but what would be the point? He'll probably get another C&D letter that he'll tout like it's an award.

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only reason Russ thinks it’s stupid the avengers saved the dust people and not every dead person in history is because that’s how he THINKS. Taylor Swift visited a sick child? She is OBLIGATED to visit every idiot who asks! The avengers saved the people who were snapped out of existence? They HAVE to save everyone else in history too! Or at least sew disclaimers onto their costumes.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino