Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His constant insistence that "she believes in helping the underdog, so I thought she'd help me" is bizarre.

A. That doesn't mean what he thinks it does.

B. When has she ever said that or helped anyone achieve fame? Because that's obviously what he thinks that means.

I mean, maybe he's crying about her donating to charities and sick kids, but that's still not "helping underdogs."
Yes. He has this bizarre view where TS is some celebrity jesus. Remember how he used the expression ''TS champions the underdogs'' many times? Yeah. He sees her as a savior, a helper, a person who really really love handicapped people and will do anything for them. Any. Thing. At. Any. Hour.

TS is just a singer who does things like visits and donations for young fans/kids causes. I obviously don't know her personally and have zero idea how she is as a person, outside her media persona, but I'm sure she does her ''publicity stunts'' for exactly it. Publicity. She isn't really eating and breathing the ''underdog'' causes, for sure.

TitusVoid

kiwifarms.net
The Avengers couldn't save anyone that wasn't the dust people. Russ would know that if he was paying attention. The point of going back in time to get the stones rather than just preventing Thanos from snapping his fingers the first time is that the stones are going to be used in their present timeline to bring back the dust people. And they couldn't being back anyone else who died as the Hulk showed by trying to get Black Widow back unsuccessfully when he snapped the dust people back. Vision stayed dead too because he died naturally before the snap. If they did try to interfere in the past to prevent deaths that would just create an alternate reality which would create a myriad of different timelines that would not being them back to their present timeline.

Last edited:

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
The only reasons he doesn't have a crawlspace full of women who spurned him is because he is frankly too stupid, socially and mentally, to be able to pull it off, lacks any sort of guile or charm to hide his true nature, and his physical handicaps make committing any sort of actual violent crime extremely difficult at best.
If you guys would like to take a look into what Russ would be like if he were a beauty queen rather than a troglodyte, I absolutely suggest you check out "Joyce McKinny"
For those who want a TLDR; she was (is? Not sure if she's still alive) an absolute narcissistic wannabe beauty queen who became obsessed with a guy she very briefly dated. After stalking him for a few years she enlisted the help of several men to fly with her to another country, kidnap the poor guy from his workplace and held him hostage for three days, raping him repeatedly before he escaped.
The thing that reminds me so much of Russ is if you hear her tell the tale, she "remembers" it completely differently (her story has changed I think half a dozen times over the years) and always makes herself the hero and the victim.
She even goes so far as to say she was physically attacked by elders of the mormon church and it caused her to miscarry. And if you listen when she says this crazy shit she really DOES seem to believe it, no matter how much evidence you show her to the contrary or even bring up her previous stories. Everyone else is lying, every one is out to get her.

It's an absolutely insane case and maybe it's in my head but so much of it reminded me of our magical star buddy.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you guys would like to take a look into what Russ would be like if he were a beauty queen rather than a troglodyte, I absolutely suggest you check out "Joyce McKinny"
For those who want a TLDR; she was (is? Not sure if she's still alive) an absolute narcissistic wannabe beauty queen who became obsessed with a guy she very briefly dated. After stalking him for a few years she enlisted the help of several men to fly with her to another country, kidnap the poor guy from his workplace and held him hostage for three days, raping him repeatedly before he escaped.
The thing that reminds me so much of Russ is if you hear her tell the tale, she "remembers" it completely differently (her story has changed I think half a dozen times over the years) and always makes herself the hero and the victim.
She even goes so far as to say she was physically attacked by elders of the mormon church and it caused her to miscarry. And if you listen when she says this crazy shit she really DOES seem to believe it, no matter how much evidence you show her to the contrary or even bring up her previous stories. Everyone else is lying, every one is out to get her.

It's an absolutely insane case and maybe it's in my head but so much of it reminded me of our magical star buddy.
Bruh, that was a famous case. Link to the Wiki article so people can start from there, especially since it has a titillating title: the Manacled Mormon aka the "Mormon sex in chains" case.

She's still alive. And she had a cloned puppy. Because of course she did.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bumped into this and thought of our magical star buddy:
View attachment 760759

Now that sounds like someone kicking the ass of their disability.
With Russ' liver lips it would be obvious it's a scam and no on would go for it. Russ is such a failure that he couldn't even make it as a sideshow freak.

And speaking of making Russ laugh, am I the only one who has a hard time imagining Russhole laughing? He just seems so bitter and dead inside that I find it impossible to picture him experiencing mirth and merriment over funny movies or comedians or anything like that. What I can picture him laughing at is the misery and misfortune of others, especially anyone he hate, because he is so petty and disgusting.

Walking Clock

kiwifarms.net
The only reason Russ thinks it’s stupid the avengers saved the dust people and not every dead person in history is because that’s how he THINKS. Taylor Swift visited a sick child? She is OBLIGATED to visit every idiot who asks! The avengers saved the people who were snapped out of existence? They HAVE to save everyone else in history too! Or at least sew disclaimers onto their costumes.
There's actually a Marvel supervillain, Shriek, who believes exactly this. She was horribly abused as a child and came to resent all the superheroes in the world because they saved so many others, but not her. In the Maximum Carnage storyline, she hooks up with Carnage (imagine an organic being with the T-1000's abilities to form weapons) and they become intent on committing as much mass murder as possible to show that chaos is the only real truth in the world.

Shriek even outright makes a speech to all the heroes about how she became what she is due to their failing to save her. The level of death and destruction the villains cause makes even some of the heroes who have sworn never to take a life like Spider-Man actually contemplate killing Carnage when they feel there is no other way to stop him, but the moral of the story is no matter how bad things get, you cannot give in to darkness and despair, and the good guys ultimately don't while Carnage to the end rejects this.

Russ had an infinitely better upbringing than Shriek and Carnage, but he was born into unfortunate circumstances. Russ has a paralyzed face, was abandoned by his birth parents over it, and was certainly bullied for it. So all that pain springing from his condition means real life "superheroes" like Taylor Swift must help him and give him everything he wants otherwise life isn't fair and there's no justice in the world. Russ shouldn't have to make it himself, because Moebius, and the loving adopted parents and sister he was given just aren't enough, because he doesn't have the love of a top pop superstar.

And when Russ isn't handed what he wants, he posts ravings on Facebook that are indistinguishable from the monologues of the most evil, most insane supervillains of the comic book world.

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
His constant insistence that "she believes in helping the underdog, so I thought she'd help me" is bizarre.

A. That doesn't mean what he thinks it does.

B. When has she ever said that or helped anyone achieve fame? Because that's obviously what he thinks that means.

I mean, maybe he's crying about her donating to charities and sick kids, but that's still not "helping underdogs."
In the beginning he wanted to fuck her, er, sorry, "date" her. He denied it later but his comments to that effect have been reposted numerous times here. Then when he got massive negativity for that, he started grasping at straws---she helped other people so she has to help me, she ruined my life because she "said" (in a legal document) that I was "troubling" for harassing her family, he really just wanted a career break, etc. After he realized there would be no romance, his dysfunctional brain lashed out with every possible imagined offense instead.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
In the beginning he wanted to fuck her, er, sorry, "date" her. He denied it later but his comments to that effect have been reposted numerous times here. Then when he got massive negativity for that, he started grasping at straws---she helped other people so she has to help me, she ruined my life because she "said" (in a legal document) that I was "troubling" for harassing her family, he really just wanted a career break, etc. After he realized there would be no romance, his dysfunctional brain lashed out with every possible imagined offense instead.
He just wants to hide the dating part because people might think she is another bunny to him so he hides it, but I will bet you €500 he still is hoping for a date so he can get it wet.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everytime he rails about people saying he sued TS for a date, we have to post the screenshot of him offering to settle with her if she'll go out on a date with him, and he gives very specific instructions for how she is to dress and groom. He's a script-writer, like a lot of people with NPD, and he had a very precise fantasy about how things would go after she listened to his song. When nothing he wanted happened, that's when he got nasty. He can't comprehend the idea that maybe he was being unrealistic in his desires. It MUST be because he's being screwed out of what he is owed.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Everytime he rails about people saying he sued TS for a date, we have to post the screenshot of him offering to settle with her if she'll go out on a date with him, and he gives very specific instructions for how she is to dress and groom. He's a script-writer, like a lot of people with NPD, and he had a very precise fantasy about how things would go after she listened to his song. When nothing he wanted happened, that's when he got nasty. He can't comprehend the idea that maybe he was being unrealistic in his desires. It MUST be because he's being screwed out of what he is owed.
Yep, TS was supposed to listen to the song in a limo with a disco ball because of reasons and then cry, admit that she's miserable and has never been treated well by anyone. She didn't hold up her end of the bargain. The bargain she had absolutely no idea she'd entered into, but still it's on her for not reaching out to each and every sped throughout the 6.5 billion of us on this planet. That's on her.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep, TS was supposed to listen to the song in a limo with a disco ball because of reasons and then cry, admit that she's miserable and has never been treated well by anyone. She didn't hold up her end of the bargain. The bargain she had absolutely no idea she'd entered into, but still it's on her for not reaching out to each and every sped throughout the 6.5 billion of us on this planet. That's on her.
He's repeated the pattern several times with AG, KP (I still crack up when I remember he emailed the company that does her clothing line thinking they could put him in touch with her). None of them played the part he wanted them to and he gets very mad when that happens, and it happens all the time because people are people and have their own desires that don't intersect with Russ's demands and he is quite incapable of grasping this. I'm awaiting the meltdown that occurs when the public doesn't immediately rush to Russ's side and demand that mean ol' Taylor Swift put out.

TheGreatCitracett

aka Funkmaster Nasty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TIL that Grumpy Cat died. Relevant because she is the spirit animal for kicking ones disability in its ass. Much more so than Russell. RIP
This is another thing making me believe he caught a 30-day Zucc.

If he hadn't, we'd be hearing all about the unfairness of some stupid cat being famous instead of him, it didn't put in efforts, who cares if it had a disability, he has plights, and now that it's dead can we please talk about the studly disabled songwriter who got shafted by a popstar now?

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
This is another thing making me believe he caught a 30-day Zucc.

If he hadn't, we'd be hearing all about the unfairness of some stupid cat being famous instead of him, it didn't put in efforts, who cares if it had a disability, he has plights, and now that it's dead can we please talk about the studly disabled songwriter who got shafted by a popstar now?
Tardar Sauce made people smile. Tard Russ offers no such pleasure. Maybe it'll make Russ have a fuckng aneurysm knowng that Tardar Sauce made her owners milionaires :)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino