Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Biggest failure of Russell's career?

• Rejected from America's Got Talent

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the first time)

Votes: 39 13.3%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the second time)

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • Suing Ariana Grande

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Failing to DMCA Kiwi Farms (any of the times)

Votes: 42 14.3%
  • Spending $4000 to be friendzoned by a hooker at Olive Garden

Votes: 232 78.9%
  • Making his parents sad

Votes: 46 15.6%
  • Catfished by a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • "Katy Perry, You Won't Ever Have To Write Another Sad Song"

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • "I Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • "I Don't Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 43 14.6%
  • "Safari Ride"

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Stripper didn't want his flowers

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disrespected Pronouns

kiwifarms.net
I've been wanting to say this for a while: personality disorders like narcissism or antisocial personality (sociopathy) aren't true "sicknesses" like schizophrenia or bipolarity. Personality disorders are really only a useful shorthand for psychologists to say "this person has a fucked up thought process that generally follows this general broad pattern." It can be generally used to predict behaviors, but it's not a straight line, and its not a hard diagnosis.

Russ probably had some genetic predispositions mixed with a fucked up childhood that makes him think fucked up things. There isn't much merit of debating if he really falls into pattern A or pattern B, because it's trying to apply arbitrary definitions to a nebulous and chaotic thought process. He's a mental train wreck, and it would not be that hard to apply almost all of the things that used to occupy the space of "Axis II" (fuck you DSMV, bring my axes back.) At the end of the day he's not "sick," he's just a fucking sped. Be glad that you don't share thought processes with him and laugh.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That article is quite interesting. It was about categorizing inmates at Atascadero for better management, but I still found that some of it correlated to what we know of Russ. I have always believed in the right circumstances he could be dangerous, and that he is likely a sociopath although I was uncertain if a low IQ ruled him out. Apparently not.

“Considering intelligence, for example, Heilbrun and Heilbrun (25) found that psychopaths with low IQ scores who were also withdrawn and had a prior history of violence were at the highest risk for institutional violence and violence on parole. Heilbrun (26) makes a distinction between low IQ psychopaths and high IQ sadistic psychopaths. IQ was found to moderate between psychopathy and violent crime, with less intelligent psychopaths showing uniquely impaired impulse control relative to prisoners showing other combinations of intelligence and psychopathy.”

We have certainly seen Russ’s lack of impulse control, although I wouldn’t say he’s withdrawn.

It continues:
“In Heilbrun’s sample, there were eight times as many violent as nonviolent criminals among low IQ psychopaths, whereas violent and nonviolent criminals were about equally distributed among more intelligent psychopaths. There was no moderating effect of intelligence within his nonpsychopathic group.”

Russ has only made threats and had fantasies, so he is non-violent, but he’s still in his 20s so is at the stage of life where struggling for a career and having roommates is accepted. When he’s 35 or 40, and still a janitor and still living in boarding places, I wonder if his bruised ego along with low intelligence will cause him to lash out. I agree that he’s physically weak and his hands and vision could make it hard, but he could hires some hooker and she displeases him in some way and he could lash out and stab her or bash her with a baseball bat or something that takes no strength, forethought or intelligence. Once it happens once, it might happen again.

Another thing that struck me about Russ is he always talks about his anxiety, but almost in an unfeeling way, like it’s a pet. You would think a sociopathic personality would not feel anxiety but they do when combined with BPD. And just look at the reasons why.

“For example, if a psychopath has elements of another disorder, such as BPD, he might experience anxiety secondary to fear of abandonment or an inability to tolerate ambiguity, which is quite common in those with BPD. “

Abandonment is a driving force for Russ, it’s why he wants to get famous, to show his bio parents what they missed out on. And he also doesn’t tolerate ambiguity, which comes across as autistic. How could Taylor go to a couples wedding but not respond to him? That’s ambiguity that Russ is too stupid to understand and just infuriated him.

The article describes the behavior of a narcissistic psychopath in the hospital, and it is exactly what Russ would do if he was smarter. It’s getting long so I won’t post it, basically, the guy learned all the rules governing treatment and hospital policy and lured people into making minor mistakes so he could then file complaints. It’s exactly what Russ would do if he was smart enough to learn the rules, which he isn’t.

TL:dr. Good article. I know none of us can diagnose Russ from the Internet even if we were qualified, but it’s fully to read and see these similarities.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
It's like when Dennis Hof died and his only reaction was "Well that sucks because now he'll never know how cool I really am."

And the way Russ talked (when he wasn't chimping out over his ban), Hof was the person he admired most.
To Russ, Hof was an opportunity. He admired Hof because to Russ, he owned women and was given daily pussy all while making money. Hof probably just wanted to be nice to the sped who spends money at his establishments. Then when Russy didn't get what he wanted, he turned to his usual nasty self. Hof put up with it to a point before telling him to fuck off because he is not worth the headache.

I have no doubt that Russ only cared to meet and know him because he thought Hof would make him his apprentice and give him a brothel or help him get his off the ground. If you aren't doing something for Russ, you're garbage.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but on Russ's song Spotify page, the name Robby Johnson redirects to a real singer. I don't think hotlips would have the money to shell out for an actual singer (this guy has some audience it seems) and vocals don't sound the same, but it's a bit weird that they're somehow linked.
Is it possible that Spotify automatically recognizes names of artists who are registered on the site, and auto-links to them? And, of course, Russell being Russell, he's too stupid to realize this is a problem?

Canadian country singer Robby Johnson is deffo not the singer on Russ's song; he's too much of a pro to get involved in a project that stupid, which would only earn him negative attention (assuming anybody but us actually heard it). Hell, 99% of the amateurs who show up for open mic night at their local bar would know better. I don't know who the "Robby Johnson" implicated in Russell's latest crime against music actually is, but it's not that one.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another thing that struck me about Russ is he always talks about his anxiety, but almost in an unfeeling way, like it’s a pet. You would think a sociopathic personality would not feel anxiety but they do when combined with BPD. And just look at the reasons why.
lots of narcissists pretend to have anxiety when it just means they throw a tantrum when displeased. they will call the tantrum a panic attack or whatever. they might be genuinely worried about being unable to manipulate other people, but its more of an anger issue.

nacrissistic and antisocial personality are hard to untangle since they have very similar behaviors and both lie all the time, it is a question of motivation more than anything. russ seems to want to think he is a good person and thinks he can prove it to other people (like with the arguments he made in his book). antisocial personalities tend to think that only fools think being a "good person" is a real thing (or that no one really believe in that they just pretend to), and generally know how they appear to others. Russell is very clearly obsessed with fantasies of unlimited power, success, beauty etc. That's all he wants out of life. ASPD types tend to want to fuck with people for fun or to indulge in addictive behavior until they die.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible that Spotify automatically recognizes names of artists who are registered on the site, and auto-links to them? And, of course, Russell being Russell, he's too stupid to realize this is a problem?

Canadian country singer Robby Johnson is deffo not the singer on Russ's song; he's too much of a pro to get involved in a project that stupid, which would only earn him negative attention (assuming anybody but us actually heard it). Hell, 99% of the amateurs who show up for open mic night at their local bar would know better. I don't know who the "Robby Johnson" implicated in Russell's latest crime against music actually is, but it's not that one.
I do not see how it can be anything but a pseudonym.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

kiwifarms.net
I've been wanting to say this for a while: personality disorders like narcissism or antisocial personality (sociopathy) aren't true "sicknesses" like schizophrenia or bipolarity. Personality disorders are really only a useful shorthand for psychologists to say "this person has a fucked up thought process that generally follows this general broad pattern." It can be generally used to predict behaviors, but it's not a straight line, and its not a hard diagnosis.

Russ probably had some genetic predispositions mixed with a fucked up childhood that makes him think fucked up things. There isn't much merit of debating if he really falls into pattern A or pattern B, because it's trying to apply arbitrary definitions to a nebulous and chaotic thought process. He's a mental train wreck, and it would not be that hard to apply almost all of the things that used to occupy the space of "Axis II" (fuck you DSMV, bring my axes back.) At the end of the day he's not "sick," he's just a fucking sped. Be glad that you don't share thought processes with him and laugh.

Another thing to note too- many personality disorders can be treated, but only if the person with the disorder can develop some SERIOUS self awareness and reflection skills. I apologize for the powerlevel, but I'm in the B cluster, and I needed to hit bottom before I realized everything was my fault all along, and that I needed to change me.

However, Russ seems to hit bottom pretty frequently and still can't get his shit together (most of us can't, so I don't blame people avoiding us like the plague), so I doubt that he'll ever have his come-to-Jesus moment. He's not going to look at the dumpster fire that his life is and think "oh yes, I'd be happier with a fairly normal life and I have to change". He's been fired, evicted, lost court cases, lost money because of them, become a social pariah, and it even seems like his adoptive family has mostly given up on him- the only common factor in this is himself, but he will consistently blame it on the "mentally ill trolls" and Tay-tay.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm inclined to think he's a low-IQ narcissist, like Jon Sweet (Iconoclast). Both demand recognition and admiration they haven't earned. Both blame some nebulous force for their misfortune (Sweet blames ASU, Russ blames TS and trolls). Both shit out horrible-quality creative works, and refuse to improve, cause they both think they're already perfect.
Rusty has to have the biggest boner right now.

He knew what a horrible person she was all along. :shit-eating: I wonder if she can sue him for putting her image on SM without her permission.
She could, but what would be the point? He'll probably get another C&D letter that he'll tout like it's an award.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
The only reason Russ thinks it’s stupid the avengers saved the dust people and not every dead person in history is because that’s how he THINKS. Taylor Swift visited a sick child? She is OBLIGATED to visit every idiot who asks! The avengers saved the people who were snapped out of existence? They HAVE to save everyone else in history too! Or at least sew disclaimers onto their costumes.

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Abandonment is a driving force for Russ, it’s why he wants to get famous, to show his bio parents what they missed out on. And he also doesn’t tolerate ambiguity, which comes across as autistic. How could Taylor go to a couples wedding but not respond to him? That’s ambiguity that Russ is too stupid to understand and just infuriated him.
This. He sees the world in black and white. If Taylor did a nice thing for Person A, she HAS to do it for him. He can't grasp that she decides who she does things for, and that she gets thousands of requests from people, most of which are turned down. Russ acts like he's the only person she's ever said no to. If you were to tell him she turns down people all the time, he'd probably respond "but those people didn't put in any effort!" I'd respond to that, how do you know? For all you know, someone asked her on a date too, and hand-painted a life-sized portrait of her and she still said no. Effort doesn't mean shit. It's the end result.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing I just can't ignore when reading about Russ is when he says he wanted TS to help him achieve success and fame. He says that TS helped many people out, so the only logical thing she could do when asked to produce his song was immediately launch him into instant fame.
But the thing is, TS NEVER helped anyone achieve celebrity status. She only visits sick kids in hospitals, go to prom with teenagers or some fan's wedding here and there. Why he screeches about ''TS helping others and not me''? She never helped anyone, as far as I know.

It would be more ''normal'' if he was mad because he invited TS to his wedding and she didn't show up (retarded, but still understandable) like she did with many other fans.
But no, he's mad because she ''won't launch him into fame''.
Nothing he says make sense.

TheGreatCitracett

IT HAS GIVEN 2 MEN A BONER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing I just can't ignore when reading about Russ is when he says he wanted TS to help him achieve success and fame. He says that TS helped many people out, so the only logical thing she could do when asked to produce his song was immediately launch him into instant fame.
But the thing is, TS NEVER helped anyone achieve celebrity status. She only visits sick kids in hospitals, go to prom with teenagers or some fan's wedding here and there. Why he screeches about ''TS helping others and not me''? She never helped anyone, as far as I know.

It would be more ''normal'' if he was mad because he invited TS to his wedding and she didn't show up (exceptional, but still understandable) like she did with many other fans.
But no, he's mad because she ''won't launch him into fame''.
Nothing he says make sense.
His constant insistence that "she believes in helping the underdog, so I thought she'd help me" is bizarre.

A. That doesn't mean what he thinks it does.

B. When has she ever said that or helped anyone achieve fame? Because that's obviously what he thinks that means.

I mean, maybe he's crying about her donating to charities and sick kids, but that's still not "helping underdogs."

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His constant insistence that "she believes in helping the underdog, so I thought she'd help me" is bizarre.

B. When has she ever said that or helped anyone achieve fame? Because that's obviously what he thinks that means.

I mean, maybe he's crying about her donating to charities and sick kids, but that's still not "helping underdogs."
I have never heard of a celebrity pulling strings to make some nobody famous beyond a parent making their child famous (Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus for example). Maybe if that person was a close friend, and the celebrity knew them before they were famous, they might do it then, but they're not gonna risk their rep on some rando they don't know at all.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yes. He has this bizarre view where TS is some celebrity jesus. Remember how he used the expression ''TS champions the underdogs'' many times? Yeah. He sees her as a savior, a helper, a person who really really love handicapped people and will do anything for them. Any. Thing. At. Any. Hour.

TS is just a singer who does things like visits and donations for young fans/kids causes. I obviously don't know her personally and have zero idea how she is as a person, outside her media persona, but I'm sure she does her ''publicity stunts'' for exactly it. Publicity. She isn't really eating and breathing the ''underdog'' causes, for sure.

TitusVoid

kiwifarms.net
The Avengers couldn't save anyone that wasn't the dust people. Russ would know that if he was paying attention. The point of going back in time to get the stones rather than just preventing Thanos from snapping his fingers the first time is that the stones are going to be used in their present timeline to bring back the dust people. And they couldn't being back anyone else who died as the Hulk showed by trying to get Black Widow back unsuccessfully when he snapped the dust people back. Vision stayed dead too because he died naturally before the snap. If they did try to interfere in the past to prevent deaths that would just create an alternate reality which would create a myriad of different timelines that would not being them back to their present timeline.

Last edited:

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
The only reasons he doesn't have a crawlspace full of women who spurned him is because he is frankly too stupid, socially and mentally, to be able to pull it off, lacks any sort of guile or charm to hide his true nature, and his physical handicaps make committing any sort of actual violent crime extremely difficult at best.
If you guys would like to take a look into what Russ would be like if he were a beauty queen rather than a troglodyte, I absolutely suggest you check out "Joyce McKinny"
For those who want a TLDR; she was (is? Not sure if she's still alive) an absolute narcissistic wannabe beauty queen who became obsessed with a guy she very briefly dated. After stalking him for a few years she enlisted the help of several men to fly with her to another country, kidnap the poor guy from his workplace and held him hostage for three days, raping him repeatedly before he escaped.
The thing that reminds me so much of Russ is if you hear her tell the tale, she "remembers" it completely differently (her story has changed I think half a dozen times over the years) and always makes herself the hero and the victim.
She even goes so far as to say she was physically attacked by elders of the mormon church and it caused her to miscarry. And if you listen when she says this crazy shit she really DOES seem to believe it, no matter how much evidence you show her to the contrary or even bring up her previous stories. Everyone else is lying, every one is out to get her.

It's an absolutely insane case and maybe it's in my head but so much of it reminded me of our magical star buddy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino