Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

DrainRedRain

cuntboy vs hacker 4chan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He can't comprehend the idea that maybe he was being unrealistic in his desires. It MUST be because he's being screwed out of what he is owed.
Yes. This is another thing that shows how he expects ALL things to fall on his lap with NO effort, just because. (his narcissism showing here)
Rusty really thinks his desires are completely normal and totally not outlandish, because he's such a COOL guy, a perfect 8 (or 9 in good days), so desiring 10s and fame is completely normal, come on guys! /s

A normal person, the average joe or jane, know that ending up with celebrities is next to impossible. Like, 99.99% impossible. Most people die without the possibility of even seeing their idol in person. And that's totally ok and normal, because most of us aren't bothered by it. Hell, most adults don't give a fuck about the celebrity world, they just watch movies and listen to their music and that's all.

But not for our based magical star buddy here, no. He is a COOL guy with COOL tricks who deserve COOL babes.

DrainRedRain

cuntboy vs hacker 4chan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's still alive on instagram, this was posted at 9:08 pm eastern time
View attachment 762797
HE. PUT. THE. EIGHT. FINGERS. PIC. IN. HIS. ''PROMO''. VIDEO. :story:

Dude, I clicked this and was ''okay'' at first, I mean, this is clearly an amateur produced video, using stock pics etc etc, standard Russ.
But when the song came along with the hilarious promo picture, I lost it. I'm laughing so hard man, it just ruined all expectations a possible listener could have. His hobo-like appearance and the hip sunglasses, the suit, the sign, the fingers, all of it is so bad, it will never cease to make me laugh.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Uncompromisably tasteful. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Most people die without the possibility of even seeing their idol in person. And that's totally ok and normal, because most of us aren't bothered by it. Hell, most adults don't give a fuck about the celebrity world, they just watch movies and listen to their music and that's all.
I think most people go through a stage where they idolize favorite celebrities or athletes. As the people get older, their world view changes and matures and they may still like these stars without necessarily idolizing them. In some cases, the stars say or do something that leads their once-fans to become jaded and lose interest. This cycle usually comes independent of meeting said stars because - as @DrainRedRain stated - most people never get to see them in person up close and personal and are content to enjoy watching them do whatever enjoyable activiites they do.

Russ, on the other hand, behaves like he's stuck in a perpetual, immature state of celebrity idolatry and obsession - as if to the point of being a stalker-like groupie for lack of a better description. He has a rather narrow view that attractive women, especially celebrities, are mere sex objects that should service his desires simply because that's what he wants. It's one thing for people to imagine what it would be like to be alone with their celeb of choice. It's unhealthy, however, when that leads to unacceptable and illegal behavior - something Russ doesn't seem to grasp, or may never grasp for that matter.

DrainRedRain

cuntboy vs hacker 4chan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think most people go through a stage where they idolize favorite celebrities or athletes. As the people get older, their world view changes and matures and they may still like these stars without necessarily idolizing them. In some cases, the stars say or do something that leads their once-fans to become jaded and lose interest. This cycle usually comes independent of meeting said stars because - as @DrainRedRain stated - most people never get to see them in person up close and personal.

Russ, on the other hand, behaves like he's stuck in a perpetual, immature state of celebrity idolatry and obsession - as if to the point of being a stalker-like groupie for lack of a better description. He has a rather narrow view that attractive female celebrities are mere sex objects that should service his desires simply because that's what he wants. It's one thing for people to imagine what it would be like to be alone with their celeb of choice. It's unhealthy, however, when that leads to unacceptable and illegal behavior - something Russ doesn't seem to grasp, or may never grasp for that matter.
Yes. We all have one famous person (or more) we admire or look up to, maybe for their hard work, maybe for their talent, or their life story. It's healthy and nice to admire other people's work; They don't even have to be famous people to be honest, just a person you admire and respect.

But what Rusty expects and wants from celebrities is completely unhealthy. He is obsessed, to the point he ruined his whole life (not even exaggerating) because he just can't accept he will never be part of their world. It's like when a kid discover they're not barbie or batman, or that they don't have superpowers or whatever. But with Russ, it's a never-ending cycle, in which he gets slapped hard with facts, shuts away from reality only to return worse.
He will never understand why he never will be with TS or any other singer or actress (or MTV sub-celebrity), because he just can't accept he wasn't born in the right circumstances to be with them. No matter how hard he kicks around, screams and throw court tantrums, reality won't change to suit his wants.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
It would be hilarious to see Russ get what he wants, i.e. to meet Swift, because her busy social and business calendar would mean that she wouldn't be paying 100% attention to him at all times while excluding all other male competition. He would rage, like he did when he learned his private meeting with Katy Perry would also be attended by another disabled (urban) fan, whose presence he thought devalued his fruits, plights and efforts.

Also, everyone shocked that he expects rewards for no effort is right by our definition of effort, but by his, which amounts to time expenditure irrespective of results, precisely the opposite of what he thinks.

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
He's still alive on instagram, this was posted at 9:08 pm eastern time
View attachment 762797
This must be the awesome radio and tv marketing campaign, which is only available on his own insta page with 200 followers. I prefer the previous one where the voiceover guy is desperately trying not to laugh while talking about TS discriminating against him.

I still think his Facebook hiatus is because he’s hiding from us.

Banh Xeo

Tôi có một dương vật hoàng gia. Cảm ơn người dịch
kiwifarms.net
He has 3 listeners from SLC, is that him listening to his own stuff, or an actual organic listener?

DrainRedRain

cuntboy vs hacker 4chan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, I would Venmo a dollar (maybe two if I'm feeling generous) just to see someone putting Russ into contact with TS. What would he do? He can barely speak in a way people will understand him, he's also super mentally ill. He has 0 things to offer, his life is boring as fuck, what kind of conversation would he have with TS if he spends, let's say, one week with her? Or hell, if he married her?

Russ wants TS so much, he didn't even plan what he would do afterwards if he really got her. Sure, he would play footsie and take her to eat ice cream or whatever in the first nights, but the weeks would pass, and then what? He's boring as fuck, like, fucking super boring. He's also a narcissist. He also has bad hygiene. He doesn't have money, or a place to call his own. He has nothing.

Russ is so fascinating because he's the antithesis of everything he aims to be.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino