Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here it is again, the whole ''helping others'' bullshit. She never helped anyone, you dumb fuck, get it inside your little sad brain.
Be honest with yourself, Rusty, and write an article about how you find TS hot, wanted to marry her, wrote her a song in the hopes she would notice you because you're a horny little goblin, wanted to be part of her world because you crave fame and recognition, got ignored and now is all buttblasted with it. Quit the ''But she helped others!'' shit, anyone can see through it.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 763319

...well, he's not wrong.
Lol did he get that line off of r/tinder?

It seems too subtle for him. Considering Russ and girls on instagram, Im assuming it's some sort of bedroom thing,

Russ is absolutely the type of guy to read some PUA shit on the internet and then take their tired out, blown out, used up lines and try to use them, and I like to think the's just had this one in his back pocket and genuinely thinks he's clever.

Last edited:

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Man, I would Venmo a dollar (maybe two if I'm feeling generous) just to see someone putting Russ into contact with TS. What would he do? He can barely speak in a way people will understand him, he's also super mentally ill. He has 0 things to offer, his life is boring as fuck, what kind of conversation would he have with TS if he spends, let's say, one week with her? Or hell, if he married her?

Russ wants TS so much, he didn't even plan what he would do afterwards if he really got her. Sure, he would play footsie and take her to eat ice cream or whatever in the first nights, but the weeks would pass, and then what? He's boring as fuck, like, fucking super boring. He's also a narcissist. He also has bad hygiene. He doesn't have money, or a place to call his own. He has nothing.

Russ is so fascinating because he's the antithesis of everything he aims to be.
We talk about how Russell is too impotent and too much of a pussy to be a rapist or escalate to any kind of violence.

But I really think that actually meeting Swift would be a catalyst to Russell doing something really bad. Either a Mark David Chapman kind of stunt, some kind of shooting spree, maybe stabbing a Ranch hooker, something along those lines.

However nice she was to him, she wouldn't drop to her knees and blow him, she wouldn't fall in love with him, she wouldn't volunteer to be Patient Zero in his mile-high whorehouse, she wouldn't shower him with money, she wouldn't move him into her house, and she wouldn't open doors for him in The Biz. The most positive outcome he could hope for would be that she was polite to him, and that's only if she was not informed ahead of time who he was and what he had been doing - which would NEVER HAPPEN for her own safety.

I mean, he technically met Ariana Grande. She took a picture with him, and didn't she touch his shoulder in the pic or something? Either way he did come face-to-face with her. But it was not enough for him, because NPC Ariana didn't follow Russell Greer's script and immediately fall in love with him and offer sex and money to the handsome studly disabled man. So he sued her too.

Taylor Swift is his big fish. His prize marlin. I really do think that any meeting with her, or any direct contact, would result in Russell's behavior escalating from impotent tard rage to real-life actions. And I don't want anyone to get hurt because Drooly Slackface McRat didn't get him his penis sucked by a world-famous pop star.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🦆
kiwifarms.net
I mean, he technically met Ariana Grande. She took a picture with him, and didn't she touch his shoulder in the pic or something? Either way he did come face-to-face with her. But it was not enough for him, because NPC Ariana didn't follow Russell Greer's script and immediately fall in love with him and offer sex and money to the handsome studly disabled man.
I'd be pretty stoked to shake Ariana's hand. Get a good picture with the celebrity, put it on Facebook, how hard is it? He could have even learned a joke or two. She probably won't throw a carrot at him.

So he sued her too.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We talk about how Russell is too impotent and too much of a pussy to be a rapist or escalate to any kind of violence.

But I really think that actually meeting Swift would be a catalyst to Russell doing something really bad. Either a Mark David Chapman kind of stunt, some kind of shooting spree, maybe stabbing a Ranch hooker, something along those lines.

However nice she was to him, she wouldn't drop to her knees and blow him, she wouldn't fall in love with him, she wouldn't volunteer to be Patient Zero in his mile-high whorehouse, she wouldn't shower him with money, she wouldn't move him into her house, and she wouldn't open doors for him in The Biz. The most positive outcome he could hope for would be that she was polite to him, and that's only if she was not informed ahead of time who he was and what he had been doing - which would NEVER HAPPEN for her own safety.

I mean, he technically met Ariana Grande. She took a picture with him, and didn't she touch his shoulder in the pic or something? Either way he did come face-to-face with her. But it was not enough for him, because NPC Ariana didn't follow Russell Greer's script and immediately fall in love with him and offer sex and money to the handsome studly disabled man. So he sued her too.

Taylor Swift is his big fish. His prize marlin. I really do think that any meeting with her, or any direct contact, would result in Russell's behavior escalating from impotent tard rage to real-life actions. And I don't want anyone to get hurt because Drooly Slackface McRat didn't get him his penis sucked by a world-famous pop star.
I'm afraid he might escalate even without meeting her, because he's clearly fraying around the edges, and I think when his song flops, that combined with his other setbacks, might enraged him to the point he might do something violent. Not sure about that, but I think it's possible.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
I think that's pretty far fetched. He's a coward and ridiculously bad at everything he attempts, so even if he somehow got the balls to try to do something violent, he'd fail at it.
In any other circumstances I agree with you. I think meeting or getting into direct proven contact with Taylor Swift is the only circumstance that would really push him to actual violence. I think the last little tethers he has to reality would snap. Maybe it would just end with a suicide attempt, but something would happen.

Luckily he'll never ever meet her or contact her directly so we will never find out.

TheGreatCitracett

aka Funkmaster Nasty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the looks of it, he himself has created accounts to post the song lyrics on a bunch of lyrics sites over the last few days.

And that random instagram comment? I looked into who the girl is and she's just some random reporter. Why her of all people?

Looking at her pics though, it became obvious.

20190518_144929.jpg

She's another very toothy gal.

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the day Russ finally snaps will be the day the reality of his life come crashing down around him. The day he'll find himself in real trouble, like, living-on-the-streets-eating-taco-bell's-leftovers-found-in-the-trash trouble.
I think he can try getting violent with some innocent passerby, but he will quickly be beat down. Russ will have to resort to write signs and ramble in the middle of the street about ''celebrity misrepresentations'' and his ''plights'' like a deranged hobo. I can see him snapping like that, but I have difficulty imagining him causing too much damage or problems. He will be a mild annoyance on the streets, at his worst.

Sure, we should be wary of him because god knows what pass through his deformed head, but I don't think he will be too dangerous.

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the looks of it, he himself has created accounts to post the song lyrics on a bunch of lyrics sites over the last few days.

And that random instagram comment? I looked into who the girl is and she's just some random reporter. Why her of all people?

Looking at her pics though, it became obvious.

View attachment 763502

She's another very toothy gal.
Jesus she's deviant from his normal creepbait in every way except the teeth which just proves us right, Horse Teeth is the only trait that purely a Rusty preference. Everything else is dependent on the collective societal agreement of whats attractive coupled with what hotlips is aiming for as gain from them at the time.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s surprising (or maybe not) how many celebrity stalkers are do-nothing weaklings. Gwynneth Paltrow has a stalker who is was a 41 year old pizza delivery man. He ended up going to a mental institution.

Many of them are the kind of innocuous looking betas that everybody would overlook. Some are even women, I think Letterman’s was the most well known there. Although apparently she was more on the pest side. Selena’s wasn’t.

Sandra Bullock had one who broke into her house and got near her with the intention of rape-she locked herself in the closet until police arrived. He was 42 and lived in a converted garage, was convinced she’d love him if she saw him. Taylor even had one get into her house.

They go through phases where first they are fans, then their fantasy life takes over and they believe it’s real, then they finally feel rejected, and that’s when they can get dangerous. It may be that Rusty still has hope in his heart so will just continue to try to get her attention. If they had a face to face, that hope would be gone. Then, if Rusty could turn violent.

I wouldn’t write him off as too weak and cowardly and I’m sure her security team hasn’t.

Incompetent is different. He’d probably do something stupid like Bjork’s stalker, and not even blow his brains out properly.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t write him off as too weak and cowardly and I’m sure her security team hasn’t.

Incompetent is different. He’d probably do something stupid like Bjork’s stalker, and not even blow his brains out properly.
He can hold a gun and fire it. Probably not very accurately, but he could hit and kill someone, maybe not his intended target, but that's still someone who died who didn't have to.

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
That's an angle I haven't considered, maybe not a stabbing, but I could imagine him flying off and possibly hitting one of the girls.
He maybe a pussy, but those are the ones that bottle up that rage until

SNAP
This is what I think will happen. Russell is totally shite at planning things he wants let alone violence. If he ends up hurting someone, I doubt it’ll be premeditated. He’ll get told no, have an “anxiety attack,” and hit someone. And it won’t be his fault, of course.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what I think will happen. Russell is totally shite at planning things he wants let alone violence. If he ends up hurting someone, I doubt it’ll be premeditated. He’ll get told no, have an “anxiety attack,” and hit someone. And it won’t be his fault, of course.
Of course he won't think it's his fault. He thinks if you misbehave due to a mental illness, you can't be punished for it. When Hof banned him from the Ranch after he posted that one girl had AIDS, he said he posted that due to his anxiety, and therefore he couldn't be banned under the ADA because it was discrimination. He doesn't get that the ADA and state laws don't give a license to break the law, at most, if you break the law due to a mental illness, you get ordered into therapy instead of jail, but if you keep breaking the law, it's off to jail with you.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course he won't think it's his fault. He thinks if you misbehave due to a mental illness, you can't be punished for it. When Hof banned him from the Ranch after he posted that one girl had AIDS, he said he posted that due to his anxiety, and therefore he couldn't be banned under the ADA because it was discrimination. He doesn't get that the ADA and state laws don't give a license to break the law, at most, if you break the law due to a mental illness, you get ordered into therapy instead of jail, but if you keep breaking the law, it's off to jail with you.
And yet, he’s working with the government to pass laws that will put us “mentally ill trolls” in jail.

Can’t have it both ways Russ. You get off because you are mentally ill, we do too. :).

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
I'd really like to get a transcript of whatever Russ' lawyer said in court, or just the documents if there was no trial but instead a private meeting with a judge. I am interested to know if they played up the disability like Chris' lawyer did. Somewhere in that process I know there is a defense where they claim his face and all the negativity the world gave him for it (which is bullshit) made him snap in a momentary lapse of judgment.

Walking Clock

kiwifarms.net
I'd really like to get a transcript of whatever Russ' lawyer said in court, or just the documents if there was no trial but instead a private meeting with a judge. I am interested to know if they played up the disability like Chris' lawyer did. Somewhere in that process I know there is a defense where they claim his face and all the negativity the world gave him for it (which is bullshit) made him snap in a momentary lapse of judgment.
[QUOTE

Russ has always represented himself. In his book, Russ recounts suing Murphy the hooker in Nevada small claims court and says that he forgot that judges tend to listen to people with law degrees over laymen who represent themselves like Russ did.

Russ wrote that as a paralegal, he felt he didn't need a lawyer and that he'd bring Murphy to justice on his own. He wound up with a restraining order put on him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino