Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a mental disorder called body dysphoria that's similar to gender dysphoria. Instead of feeling that you're the wrong sex to match your gender, you feel there's something wrong with your body when their really isn't. Most people with it perceive themselves as having some flaw or disfigurement they don't actually have. With Russ, it's like he has the inverse of that. He doesn't perceive defects he actually has, which is why he thinks he's a 9 or 10 (and ranking your appearance by number is childish in the extreme, but that's another topic). I don't think he's trying to puff up his ego, I think he really believes he's very handsome, along with the idea that his big break hasn't happened because other people are keeping him down, not because he no talent in his chosen field.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
There's a mental disorder called body dysphoria that's similar to gender dysphoria. Instead of feeling that you're the wrong sex to match your gender, you feel there's something wrong with your body when their really isn't. Most people with it perceive themselves as having some flaw or disfigurement they don't actually have. With Russ, it's like he has the inverse of that. He doesn't perceive defects he actually has, which is why he thinks he's a 9 or 10 (and ranking your appearance by number is childish in the extreme, but that's another topic). I don't think he's trying to puff up his ego, I think he really believes he's very handsome, along with the idea that his big break hasn't happened because other people are keeping him down, not because he no talent in his chosen field.
You are too optimistic. He knows exactly what he looks like. He feels like the world owes him because he was born not looking like an average human. He wants fucking handouts, so he is not any different than the average SSDI scammer in that respect.

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We did see that once, remember? The hooker that ordered too much wine for his liking who he said had a huge nose. Her picture had her dolled up, in flattering lighting with good angles and designer clothes, but then when he actually got to see her in person, she looked like a normal person and not a perfect 10 insta hottie, and Russ went through all the stages of grief (except for acceptance) on a loop through the whole "date" with each thing she did that deviated from his plan from looks to food to drink to aftermath.
I remember that. And still, he didn't learn a thing about the whole situation.
Rusty really has a kid's mind (I'm talking about around 10-year-old kid mind), because he builds these completely unreal scenarios/expectations and he's sure as shit it will happen exactly the way he thinks it should.

He expected a hottie? Well, too bad she had a human nose, not a doll's nose. Just tell her to fuck off, because she didn't play along your expectations, amirite?

TheGreatCitracett

spin donut around dick waste time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember that. And still, he didn't learn a thing about the whole situation.
Rusty really has a kid's mind (I'm talking about around 10-year-old kid mind), because he builds these completely unreal scenarios/expectations and he's sure as shit it will happen exactly the way he thinks it should.

He expected a hottie? Well, too bad she had a human nose, not a doll's nose. Just tell her to fuck off, because she didn't play along your expectations, amirite?
Yeah, he bolted from her apartment then made pages of overdramatic Facebook posts about how he was ROBBED and he's a victim and can't even go to the cops because they'd just persecute him for being disabled because moebius FORCES him to pay for romance and intimacy and not one bit of the whole situation was his fault!

That whole thing was hilarious.

His friends were all so concerned he'd gotten jumped or mugged, I can only imagine the look on their faces when they realized he'd actually just paid up front for a hooker he then refused to bone and couldn't get a refund from.

Last edited:

badboy2000

I plow hookers FROM ALL SIDES
kiwifarms.net
I love the Jay Schaudies account he keeps tagging. It has about 30 followers(Russell is at least two of them) and no posts. Probably some poor soul who made an account in 2012 and forgot about it. Another case of "this Austin Swift twitter account isn't verified, but who would make a fake Austin Swift account? It's probably legit, even though there's also a verified account on here."

Cilleystring

"To Plaintiffs, Greer represents serial rape"
kiwifarms.net
I miss Russ on Facebook
Apparently, he never learned the advanced concept of "proofreading". But I'm sure that's discrimination.
Proofreading would require him to move his eyes side to side. Since he can't do this, expecting him to proofread is discrimination. As the state wont pay for a professional to proofread his work, they are discriminating against him as well. The mandated proofreader must also be at least a 9/10

badboy2000

I plow hookers FROM ALL SIDES
kiwifarms.net

He pays people on Fiverr for proofreading. So the "professionals" going through his scripts are actually students trying to make some beer money

And after being played several times on the radio, the song still hasn't reached 1000 streams on Spotify, and we all know where the ca 700 views on youtube come from.
kissFM.png

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how Russ insists TS ruined his life when everything that's happened to him with regards to her is because of HIS actions. He made the song. He lost his shit when told no, he sued her. He sent messages to her family that caused them to label him "invasive and troubling." She did nothing. She doesn't even know he exists because there is no need for her to know that.

EDIT: So apparently, he paid for some airplay. That's going to backfire, because people will become aware of how unhinged he is. He'll get recognition, just not in the way he wants. The worst case scenario for him (but great for us) is that one of her other stalkers learns of him and views him as a rival and starts stalking him to get him to leave Taylor alone. I'm sure he'll blame us for the mentally ill trolls. Place your bets ladies and gentlemen! Will Russ get trolled by someone crazier than him? Will Russ acquire a stalker? Ah, the future! Can anyone know what surprises she holds?

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ obviously means #pinatagram. He is promising to send candy to everyone who streams his song.

Russ, you'd better deliver, or I'm going to sue you!
Nah fam, Russ meant to type "#inatantrum" and just fucked up.

I love how Russ insists TS ruined his life when everything that's happened to him with regards to her is because of HIS actions. He made the song. He lost his shit when told no, he sued her. He sent messages to her family that caused them to label him "invasive and troubling." She did nothing. She doesn't even know he exists because there is no need for her to know that.
But NONE of that would have HAPPENED if Taylor's stupid people would have done their fricking jobs and gave Taylor his super cool flattery song! If Taylor had just hired people who could do their fetching jobs correctly then none of this would have happened and Russ would be on Taylor's yacht in the French Riviera by now, tanned, happy, and banging Taylor every day! #notadate #IDon'tGetYouSong #disabled #plights #disabledsongwriter #disabledscreenwritier #TaylorSwift #hashtag #inatagram

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino