Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Biggest failure of Russell's career?

• Rejected from America's Got Talent

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the first time)

Votes: 39 13.3%
  • Suing Taylor Swift (the second time)

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • Suing Ariana Grande

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Failing to DMCA Kiwi Farms (any of the times)

Votes: 42 14.3%
  • Spending $4000 to be friendzoned by a hooker at Olive Garden

Votes: 232 78.9%
  • Making his parents sad

Votes: 46 15.6%
  • Catfished by a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • "Katy Perry, You Won't Ever Have To Write Another Sad Song"

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • "I Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • "I Don't Get You, Taylor Swift"

Votes: 43 14.6%
  • "Safari Ride"

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Stripper didn't want his flowers

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, but his Bishop at one point had a talk with him about how if he didn't find a wife in this life that he would be able to find one in the afterlife. The Bishop was obviously trying to be kind and comforting to Russ, but Russ of course took it as the Bishop basically telling him that no woman will ever want to marry him, flipped his shit, and left the Church in a childish tantrum.

Everything Russhole does is for selfish and self-serving reason. You're quite right that his mentality is "If I do/say/buy/wear/give/etc. A, then I will get B or C that I want to happen WILL happen". He went on a mission, not as a selfless expression of faith and to serve God and his fellow man, but because he expected hot LDS girls to line up to marry him and because his parents wouldn't pay for his education if he didn't go. LDS girls grow up hearing how they need to marry a good, righteous man who is strong in faith and willing to serve the Lord by serving the Lord's children and sharing the Gospel. But Russ doesn't get that. He just saw it as a shortcut to a hot girl to have sex with. It's kind if like CWC with the high school reunion. "I went on the stupid mission, now give me my hot girlfriend! It was basically promised!"

Because Russhole is such a selfish, shitty person and his thought process is so fucked up, when his Bishop talked to him, Russ essentially saw it as a broken promise. God/the Church/the Bishop/life/whatever welched on a contract in Russ' mind. It doesn't matter that his Bishop never said Russ would never find a woman to marry and was just telling him that if it didn't happen in this life that it will happen in the next life, Russ heard: "No one is ever going to love you. You're an ugly, slack-mouthed loser. You're broken and don't deserve a woman who loves you." Since Russ wasn't being given what he wanted RIGHT NOW he no longer saw any reason to stay.

And I totally agree with you that Russhole likely never had strong faith. In the LDS faith you hear a lot about God's plan for us and to trust that our Heavenly Father will bless us for our faith and devotion. Trust in God and the plan, be a good person, and you will be blessed. Sometimes God's plan means that we need to wait for the things we want, but He always provides what we truly need. Russ never had the faith and patience to let God's plan work, and he is NOT a good person. If his demands aren't being met, if he isn't given what he wants RIGHT FUCKING NOW, then he does what all spoiled, selfish children do when they aren't given what they want: he kicks and screams and pitches a tantrum, then he storms off. Why should he waste his time by being a good person and faithfully obeying the Almighty when he's not getting everything his slimy, black little heart desires right this fucking second? Trust that the Lord has a plan for him and has his best interests at heart? Hell no! Throw a tantrum and storm off like a spoiled four-year-old brat!

And that doesn't even touch on what a shallow asshole he is and was demanding a HOT girl to marry, even back then. Not a cute girl. Average girls can keep on walking. Fatties need not apply, and heaven forbid it's a girl with Moebius or other deformity/disability. Russell Greer deserves only the best, hottest women, and don't you DARE tell him his expectations are unreasonable and unrealistic. He's got standards, damn it, and he's not going to settle for anything but the best! If you don't support him, if you tell him he should settle for some uggo or fatty? Well, you're just a hater or mentally ill troll who, for some random reason, just wants to see him unhappy and keep him from what he wants.
I was raised Protestant (Methodist to be specific), and they teach pretty much the same thing. If you ask God for something, and you don't get it, it may mean he has a different plan in store for you, so you must trust in him that he'll provide what you need, not necessarily what you want. The problem with Russ is that if you tell him "no", he immediately assumes that you're doing that out of spite, instead of not being able to promise something, or not being in a position to give him what he wants. Given his reaction, it's almost as if he wanted the Bishop to grab a "10" of his choosing and order her to marry him. He doesn't a wife for a companion, he wants a legal sex slave.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And that doesn't even touch on what a shallow asshole he is and was demanding a HOT girl to marry, even back then. Not a cute girl. Average girls can keep on walking. Fatties need not apply, and heaven forbid it's a girl with Moebius or other deformity/disability. Russell Greer deserves only the best, hottest women, and don't you DARE tell him his expectations are unreasonable and unrealistic. He's got standards, damn it, and he's not going to settle for anything but the best! If you don't support him, if you tell him he should settle for some uggo or fatty? Well, you're just a hater or mentally ill troll who, for some random reason, just wants to see him unhappy and keep him from what he wants.
What you said.
But I would also like to point to something that bugs me since I started reading about Rusty: Isn't he aware that all the ''hot'' women on instagram or facebook are heavily filtered and photoshopped? That maybe, just maaaaybe, that perfect 10 is actually a 6 or 7 right after waking up or without using makeup and filters?
In my experience, it's really fucking hard to find 10s (be men or women) roaming around town, in a casual day, doing errands or working. Sure, people can be naturally beautiful, but not in the ''insta hottie'' sense. That shit is manufactured. People sell their image.

Even people who work with their image aren't 10s all the time. Hell, just look at those articles about ''celebrities without makeup'', most of them just look like average people.
Russ really doesn't want company, love and a loving relationship, he wants a plastic doll.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What you said.
But I would also like to point to something that bugs me since I started reading about Rusty: Isn't he aware that all the ''hot'' women on instagram or facebook are heavily filtered and photoshopped? That maybe, just maaaaybe, that perfect 10 is actually a 6 or 7 right after waking up or without using makeup and filters?
In my experience, it's really fucking hard to find 10s (be men or women) roaming around town, in a casual day, doing errands or working. Sure, people can be naturally beautiful, but not in the ''insta hottie'' sense. That shit is manufactured. People sell their image.

Even people who work with their image aren't 10s all the time. Hell, just look at those articles about ''celebrities without makeup'', most of them just look like average people.
Russ really doesn't want company, love and a loving relationship, he wants a plastic doll.
He's the horrible result of untreated mental illness, narcissism, and taking all the wrong lessons on how to view things with perspective rolled into one.

First off, he was born with a deformity, which is not insurmountable by itself.

Problem is, he has untreated (or at least under-treated) mental disorders, which he admits he doesn't take his medication for. Worse, he was raised with good intentions, but he took all the wrong lessons from it because of his rampant insecurity fueling a truly insane delusion of his own appearance which has warped his view of others to be seen through the same distorted lens.

As a result, he's the most horrifying take on "your perception becomes your reality". His perception is that he's much better looking than he is because that sates his ego, and he wants to buy into the fluffed appearance of others because his narcissism won't let him settle for average.

To a considerable extent, he's literally unable to see the world and it's denizens for what they are at this point, it would cause his mental house of cards to collapse, and his delusions are such he'd rather die than do that.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To a considerable extent, he's literally unable to see the world and it's denizens for what they are at this point, it would cause his mental house of cards to collapse, and his delusions are such he'd rather die than do that.
Yeah, I think his mental ilnesss (or illnesses at this point) are blinding him.
The way he talks about people bugged me since the beggining, I mean, he really idealizes people and expects them to act/look like his fantasy.

I would Venmo non-alcoholic beer to Rusty just to see his face when he encounters an instathot without any makeup, filters and sexy clothes. His little mind would collapse, swallowed by all the trauma lumps

cogsworth

Satan made me Racist
kiwifarms.net
We did see that once, remember? The hooker that ordered too much wine for his liking who he said had a huge nose. Her picture had her dolled up, in flattering lighting with good angles and designer clothes, but then when he actually got to see her in person, she looked like a normal person and not a perfect 10 insta hottie, and Russ went through all the stages of grief (except for acceptance) on a loop through the whole "date" with each thing she did that deviated from his plan from looks to food to drink to aftermath.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a mental disorder called body dysphoria that's similar to gender dysphoria. Instead of feeling that you're the wrong sex to match your gender, you feel there's something wrong with your body when their really isn't. Most people with it perceive themselves as having some flaw or disfigurement they don't actually have. With Russ, it's like he has the inverse of that. He doesn't perceive defects he actually has, which is why he thinks he's a 9 or 10 (and ranking your appearance by number is childish in the extreme, but that's another topic). I don't think he's trying to puff up his ego, I think he really believes he's very handsome, along with the idea that his big break hasn't happened because other people are keeping him down, not because he no talent in his chosen field.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
There's a mental disorder called body dysphoria that's similar to gender dysphoria. Instead of feeling that you're the wrong sex to match your gender, you feel there's something wrong with your body when their really isn't. Most people with it perceive themselves as having some flaw or disfigurement they don't actually have. With Russ, it's like he has the inverse of that. He doesn't perceive defects he actually has, which is why he thinks he's a 9 or 10 (and ranking your appearance by number is childish in the extreme, but that's another topic). I don't think he's trying to puff up his ego, I think he really believes he's very handsome, along with the idea that his big break hasn't happened because other people are keeping him down, not because he no talent in his chosen field.
You are too optimistic. He knows exactly what he looks like. He feels like the world owes him because he was born not looking like an average human. He wants fucking handouts, so he is not any different than the average SSDI scammer in that respect.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We did see that once, remember? The hooker that ordered too much wine for his liking who he said had a huge nose. Her picture had her dolled up, in flattering lighting with good angles and designer clothes, but then when he actually got to see her in person, she looked like a normal person and not a perfect 10 insta hottie, and Russ went through all the stages of grief (except for acceptance) on a loop through the whole "date" with each thing she did that deviated from his plan from looks to food to drink to aftermath.
I remember that. And still, he didn't learn a thing about the whole situation.
Rusty really has a kid's mind (I'm talking about around 10-year-old kid mind), because he builds these completely unreal scenarios/expectations and he's sure as shit it will happen exactly the way he thinks it should.

He expected a hottie? Well, too bad she had a human nose, not a doll's nose. Just tell her to fuck off, because she didn't play along your expectations, amirite?

TheGreatCitracett

Greerotica Ghostwriter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember that. And still, he didn't learn a thing about the whole situation.
Rusty really has a kid's mind (I'm talking about around 10-year-old kid mind), because he builds these completely unreal scenarios/expectations and he's sure as shit it will happen exactly the way he thinks it should.

He expected a hottie? Well, too bad she had a human nose, not a doll's nose. Just tell her to fuck off, because she didn't play along your expectations, amirite?
Yeah, he bolted from her apartment then made pages of overdramatic Facebook posts about how he was ROBBED and he's a victim and can't even go to the cops because they'd just persecute him for being disabled because moebius FORCES him to pay for romance and intimacy and not one bit of the whole situation was his fault!

That whole thing was hilarious.

His friends were all so concerned he'd gotten jumped or mugged, I can only imagine the look on their faces when they realized he'd actually just paid up front for a hooker he then refused to bone and couldn't get a refund from.

Last edited:

badboy2000

I plow hookers FROM ALL SIDES
kiwifarms.net
I love the Jay Schaudies account he keeps tagging. It has about 30 followers(Russell is at least two of them) and no posts. Probably some poor soul who made an account in 2012 and forgot about it. Another case of "this Austin Swift twitter account isn't verified, but who would make a fake Austin Swift account? It's probably legit, even though there's also a verified account on here."

Cilleystring

Get back to me when your face is paralyzed
kiwifarms.net
I miss Russ on Facebook
Apparently, he never learned the advanced concept of "proofreading". But I'm sure that's discrimination.
Proofreading would require him to move his eyes side to side. Since he can't do this, expecting him to proofread is discrimination. As the state wont pay for a professional to proofread his work, they are discriminating against him as well. The mandated proofreader must also be at least a 9/10

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino