Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Comments. Taylor swift gave me PTSD! Also suing the farms for copyright infringement View attachment 834902
He didn't write that book as "therapy"; he did it for totally Narcissistic reasons: to draw attention to himself, punish Taylor Swift, and blame everyone and everything else for ruining his own damned life, rather than engage in any meaningful self-reflection. There's nothing therapeutic about Russell's book; in writing it he merely doubled down, staunchly defending and justifying his own idiotic thought processes and behaviors. The whole book was basically, "No! You stupid, stupid people just don't understand! So I'm writing this book to explain to you dummies why I'm right, and Taylor Swift deserves to be punished!"

People who write about their traumatic experiences for genuinely therapeutic reasons rarely publish them, and if they do it's only years afterward, once they've had time to process those traumatic events and heal from them. That's pretty much the antithesis of what Russell has done, and is continuing to do.

If he was genuinely committed to getting better, he'd get the fuck off the internet, quit filing stupid lawsuits, and go completely silent. He'd quit giving his detractors fresh material to comment on and laugh at, and prospective employers and housemates more reasons to reject him. But he won't, because as a Narcissist he needs an audience, and there's nobody in his IRL experience who is willing to be that for him--he's driven everybody away. And he can't admit that the things he does that damage his well-being all come from shitty, egotistical motives, much less stupidity. He doesn't need to get better, in his mind; it's other people who need to change. Well, good luck with that, Russell.

Oh, and a "counselor" giving him a formal diagnosis of PTSD? I don't think so. He's been claiming PTSD for a long time now; at best, I suspect his counselor may have said that some of the symptoms he describes sure do sound like PTSD, so Russell ran with it.

Classic NPD shit. It's never anything he's done; it's always other people's fault. He's done nothing wrong, and yet he's being punished. That he's a failure and his life is shit is entirely due to other people's words and actions, never his own.

And he never "moves on." If he was capable of moving on, he'd never mention Taylor Swift again. He wouldn't leave one-star reviews of firms that refused to interview or hire him. He wouldn't leave angry comments for instathots because they didn't reply to his DMs, or turned out to have black boyfriends. Nah. Russell can't let go of any sort of disappointment; he's got to harass and punish whoever he believes is guilty of disappointing him, and he's got to do it out in public, on the internet, for all to see--but god forbid they comment on it.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't write that book as "therapy"; he did it for totally Narcissistic reasons: to draw attention to himself, punish Taylor Swift, and blame everyone and everything else for ruining his own damned life, rather than engage in any meaningful self-reflection. There's nothing therapeutic about Russell's book; in writing it he merely doubled down, staunchly defending and justifying his own idiotic thought processes and behaviors. The whole book was basically, "No! You stupid, stupid people just don't understand! So I'm writing this book to explain to you dummies why I'm right, and Taylor Swift deserves to be punished!"

People who write about their traumatic experiences for genuinely therapeutic reasons rarely publish them, and if they do it's only years afterward, once they've had time to process those traumatic events and heal from them. That's pretty much the antithesis of what Russell has done, and is continuing to do.

If he was genuinely committed to getting better, he'd get the fuck off the internet, quit filing stupid lawsuits, and go completely silent. He'd quit giving his detractors fresh material to comment on and laugh at, and prospective employers and housemates more reasons to reject him. But he won't, because as a Narcissist he needs an audience, and there's nobody in his IRL experience who is willing to be that for him--he's driven everybody away. And he can't admit that the things he does that damage his well-being all come from shitty, egotistical motives, much less stupidity. He doesn't need to get better, in his mind; it's other people who need to change. Well, good luck with that, Russell.

Oh, and a "counselor" giving him a formal diagnosis of PTSD? I don't think so. He's been claiming PTSD for a long time now; at best, I suspect his counselor may have said that some of the symptoms he describes sure do sound like PTSD, so Russell ran with it.

Classic NPD shit. It's never anything he's done; it's always other people's fault. He's done nothing wrong, and yet he's being punished. That he's a failure and his life is shit is entirely due to other people's words and actions, never his own.

And he never "moves on." If he was capable of moving on, he'd never mention Taylor Swift again. He wouldn't leave one-star reviews of firms that refused to interview or hire him. He wouldn't leave angry comments for instathots because they didn't reply to his DMs, or turned out to have black boyfriends. Nah. Russell can't let go of any sort of disappointment; he's got to harass and punish whoever he believes is guilty of disappointing him, and he's got to do it out in public, on the internet, for all to see--but god forbid they comment on it.
He doesn't have PTSD. He was never in life-threatening danger. He has anxiety, much of which is self-induced if his own words are to be believed.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
A few more cake comments.

View attachment 835139

He seems to think anyone he has heard of on the news automatically becomes famous, but I doubt many of us even know the names of the cake guys, or the 1986 crane girls, or any of the other people he’s constantly jealous of.
Is this Carla girl new? She seems to be questioning his bullshit and running the risk of getting blocked.

Just like all the others Carla’s , Karla’s and Karlis. We miss you, Karli/Karla.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That cake thing undermines his entire argument...he sided WITH the owner who refused to do something for a customer, based on personal reasons, without putting up a disclaimer that customers might be discriminated against based on that personal reason.

According to Russ, TayTay is a monster for doing exactly the same thing. He assumed she would “help with his plights,” it’s well-known l that she has used her celebrity to call attention to other causes before and also visited fans, so she cannot refuse to do the same thing for him. Yet he also argues that a cakemaker has every right to refuse service to a gay couple, because service is NOT guaranteed to any and all customers, regardless of their blatant adverts for cake decorating and shop business, and that the baker is not at fault for not putting up a disclaimer warning about potential refusal.

Russ insists over and over in different situations that if something is for sale, any customer with money is entitled to buy it and to refuse certain customers is wrong, especially if you use no disclaimers. Yet with the cake case, he agrees with the owner that a person can refuse service to a minority group based on personal beliefs, or just because they feel like it, without having to explain themselves or post disclaimers.

In the end, he only agrees with the case because it’s against a gay couple and he has casual bigotry running in his sluggish, greasy blood. And he only expects “disclaimers” and other extra rules when it benefits him and him alone. He even throws a fit when it benefits others with disabilities, like Katy Perry and Wheelchair Man. Only Russ gets an extra slice of cake for tea, no one else!

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That cake thing undermines his entire argument...he sided WITH the owner who refused to do something for a customer, based on personal reasons, without putting up a disclaimer that customers might be discriminated against based on that personal reason.

According to Russ, TayTay is a monster for doing exactly the same thing. He assumed she would “help with his plights,” it’s well-known l that she has used her celebrity to call attention to other causes before and also visited fans, so she cannot refuse to do the same thing for him. Yet he also argues that a cakemaker has every right to refuse service to a gay couple, because service is NOT guaranteed to any and all customers, regardless of their blatant adverts for cake decorating and shop business, and that the baker is not at fault for not putting up a disclaimer warning about potential refusal.

Russ insists over and over in different situations that if something is for sale, any customer with money is entitled to buy it and to refuse certain customers is wrong, especially if you use no disclaimers. Yet with the cake case, he agrees with the owner that a person can refuse service to a minority group based on personal beliefs, or just because they feel like it, without having to explain themselves or post disclaimers.

In the end, he only agrees with the case because it’s against a gay couple and he has casual bigotry running in his sluggish, greasy blood. And he only expects “disclaimers” and other extra rules when it benefits him and him alone. He even throws a fit when it benefits others with disabilities, like Katy Perry and Wheelchair Man. Only Russ gets an extra slice of cake for tea, no one else!
The issue is even more cut and dried in regards to TS. He wasn't a customer, he wanted her to use her pull to make him famous, something she has never done (that we know about anyway). His legal argument is utterly stupid. Even if she had used her connections to get someone their big break, that in no way obligates her to do so for some rando in Utah. Like someone said way back in the thread, if that were the case, if I gave a homeless guy a dollar, every homeless person in America could sue me for a dollar. Her time and influence are hers to spend however she likes.

I love what-if scenarios so here goes: Let's say, against all better judgement, Taylor did listen to his song (maybe she made him sign a waiver that he wouldn't sue). And let's say she was very blunt that it was terrible, and he had no future in music. I think it would be hilarious if he sued her because she didn't like the song. He sued AG because she didn't compliment his suit, so I could totally see him do that.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The issue is even more cut and dried in regards to TS. He wasn't a customer, he wanted her to use her pull to make him famous, something she has never done (that we know about anyway). His legal argument is utterly stupid. Even if she had used her connections to get someone their big break, that in no way obligates her to do so for some rando in Utah. Like someone said way back in the thread, if that were the case, if I gave a homeless guy a dollar, every homeless person in America could sue me for a dollar. Her time and influence are hers to spend however she likes.

I love what-if scenarios so here goes: Let's say, against all better judgement, Taylor did listen to his song (maybe she made him sign a waiver that he wouldn't sue). And let's say she was very blunt that it was terrible, and he had no future in music. I think it would be hilarious if he sued her because she didn't like the song. He sued AG because she didn't compliment his suit, so I could totally see him do that.
He would, and I truly mean this, try to sue her for hurting his feelings. Because Rusty is a good boy, the best boy, and he tried so hard that you can’t tell him it’s bad, because he tried.

He expects his whole life to be like when he was a child, getting special treatment and being praised just for trying, not for actually doing well.

No response to his song and plight-talk would be acceptable unless it was totally complimentary AND complied with everything he wanted...sex with Taylor Swift, an immediate limo ride to fame and fortune and a hundred football cheerleaders sucking his tiny prick in a brothel mansion that he would buy with his millions and live in a wing of with his adoring wife Taylor, who would perform all his songs, and at the end of her concerts, he’d come out for a bow and the audience would scream their adoration of him and his bio mom and sister would be standing outside the gates weeping in regret.

Anything less than all this happening is unfair.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think Russ understands the Masterpiece Cake case or why it happened. I’m quite sure he literally thinks it’s about cakes.

And, he doesn’t see the customer who was turned away from buying a wedding cake of any importance. There are always other ale shops. Yet based on past reviews, he’d go nuts if a store said no to him.

If he tries to sue Null it will be hilarious. I hope Skordas does agree to be involved.

Rebis

kiwifarms.net
Best case scenario some intern at VF emailed him and asked him if they could do an interview about ''Swift's many obsessive admirers'' and asked about ''the lawsuit deal''. Russ felt the person wouldn't be a good plight sharer because you know, unlike his therapist, the intern didn't immediately picked his things and went to personally suck Rusty's penis out of sheer admiration for his plights.

Just a bored reporter trying to bring something ''juicy'' to the table and increase the TS articles' clicks for the week
I highly doubt any reporter with any tact or intelligence sent out an email along the lines of “Hey I’m writing an article about crazy fans, you’re a crazy fan, let’s make something happen here!”

Realistically, if this story is at all true (big if), the reporter probably is writing a story about crazy stuff that has happened to Taylor. They sent an email to Russ asking him if he’d like to comment on their story, not telling him exactly what it’s about. Rusty gets way too excited and sends back an email saying “Wowee, you’re writing a story about lil ole me?” And of course the writer doesn’t want to tell Russ what the article is actually about so they kind of talk around it, which Russell perceives as not being “committed.”

I’ve said it before, but Russ knows from movies and stuff that “moving on” is this mature thing that mature people do. But he doesn’t want to move on because he hasn’t gotten what he wants yet and that’s just unacceptable. So he does these actions, telling himself it’s to “move on” but the real subconscious intention is to get what he wants. It’s like when you tell yourself that if you just sleep for 30 more minutes it’ll be easier to get out of bed.

I firmly believe that somewhere deep down, Rusty’s real goal with the book was that TS would see it and realize how wrong she’s been. But I also believe that he has talked himself into the idea that it was therapy to help him move on. Same with pretty much everything he’s done since.

As a sidenote, it really is amazing to me that he can claim that he’s done absolutely nothing wrong. Absolutely amazing.

Crispeacock

Selected Hand Picked Progressive Plights
kiwifarms.net
Do you think when rusty said "I wish you were
I love how Russ, who is one of the most random generic exceptional individual, calls other people ''random''.
Get a grip, hotlips, the only people who know exactly who you are is the good people here at the farms. To the rest of the world, you're just a random deformed filthy guy who can't hold a job.

To me Hes Gristle, the Hand-job Hobo (sort of like a clown, but less slapstick, less pan makeup, more dribble, and a greasy suit).

Deadpool

He is not lonely, who takes pride in solitude.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what. I'm drunk and rate me mad on the internet or powerlevel or whatever. Cows that try and claim PTSD without having it pisses me off. I have PTSD it goddamn sucks. Diagnosed by a psychiatrist and everything (I'm not saying why.) It's fucking terrible, you suffer every day. The only people that I would wish it upon are people that claim to have it when they clearly don't. Having your pride hurt because you're a narcissist doesn't count. If I could trade my "traumatic stress" for Russ's I would in a goddamn nanosecond.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
You know what. I'm drunk and rate me mad on the internet or powerlevel or whatever. Cows that try and claim PTSD without having it pisses me off. I have PTSD it goddamn sucks. Diagnosed by a psychiatrist and everything (I'm not saying why.) It's fucking terrible, you suffer every day. The only people that I would wish it upon are people that claim to have it when they clearly don't. Having your pride hurt because you're a narcissist doesn't count. If I could trade my "traumatic stress" for Russ's I would in a goddamn nanosecond.
I can think of lots of things worse than pretending to have PTSD.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino