Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
207 Broken Circle drive, Evanston WY. haha I think he's living back with his family based on initial search results. Good job doxing yourself again for plight points Russ. I'm sure you guys will take look into this today.

View attachment 836281
View attachment 836305
View attachment 836309
Yes, he did in fact dox his adoptive parents. From the Uinta County assessor's website:

Either he's moved back in with his parents, or he's just using his parents' address to fill his meds at a pharmacy. Either way, what a fucking asshole. He claimed in the past we had already doxxed his parents but we never have; in fact, we feel bad for his family and have no interest in reporting on them in the thread. But here Russhole goes, doxxing his parents in his rush to scream about his delusions of entitlement.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
Those people. Wow. To still take him in after every bit of shame and humiliation he has brought to their door, they are good people. Misguided maybe, but definitely good. I feel so sorry for them. You just know that he’d have ditched them without a second thought if his birth parents had wanted him in their lives, and they still are there to give him a roof over his head. He makes me fucking angry that he would go back to them, knowing the embarrassment he causes them in their religious community. He doesn’t have even a smidgen of compassion or respect for them and what they’ve done for him. He’s under their roof and he’s fucking still bringing them immense shame by forcing his way into a prostitution lawsuit. Fucking prick so he is.

I’d put money in them letting him live there on the condition that he goes back on the happy pills. Poor souls probably can’t accept that his mental state has went way beyond anything that Prozac can help.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure the dimwit will rant about how we hacked him again or something. Meanwhile he's posting photos of his prescription bottle online (who does that?) to prove... what, exactly? Prozac doesn't prove you have PTSD, it shows you're unbalanced- could be depression, could be anxiety, could be a half dozen (or more) other things. But yes, you showed us. You showed us a bottle with your personally identifiable information including mom&dad's (and presumably your) address. I certainly hope you are happy with that victory, Russell. It ranks up there with every other such 'victory' you've had as you continually fuck up your life for no reason whatsoever because you can't be happy with being a regular schlub who knocks up a chubby girl at 19 and makes ends meet with a regular job. You just had to be famous. Well, you're something close to that.

Banh Xeo

Người chiến thắng, người chiến thắng, bữa tối gà
kiwifarms.net
Has Russ moved to WY? I thought he was just there for a visit? Extended visit?

Small town, Wyoming small town Russ would be hilarious. And really bad for him.

I wonder how wrangled he is while he visits, if my kid was a cool guy internet celeb like Russ I wouldn’t want the whole goddamn town to know/suffer.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something else of note: by posting that picture of his pill bottle to reinforce MUH PLIGHTS, he also identified his therapist:

View attachment 836346

View attachment 836347
She's ex-army? Good. Hopefully this means she's not the pushover Russ thinks she is. I still think he'll ditch counselling the second she says something that remotely challenges his narc permavictim status.

I'm curious about why Russ's parents address is on that label as Russ's address. Can you claim prescription charges through parents or something, in the US/Utah? He's surely way too old to be on someone else's healthcare insurance as a dependent or child, unless having slack lips somehow changes this?

If the counseller is in SLC, Russ can't have moved back in with his parents, but perhaps he's thrown himself on their mercy (once again) and they're presumably paying for both the therapy and the head tightening tablets (maybe that's why their address is on the pill label)? God knows why they're allowing him to carry on spaffing his love of hookers all over the internet, though. At this point they need to allow him to face the consequences of his actions instead of bailing him out once again. No wonder Russ is such a narcissist, if they've always rescued their little sped baby from his self-induced plights. Let the idiot fail on his own two feet for once.

Russ doxing his parents in the rush to prove to the world that Taylor Swift refusing to suck him his penis gives him the ragesads. You couldn't get more perfect (as if the previous self-doxings from his crap attempts to sue her weren't already hilariously stupid). No doubt he'll be adding our post on this to his upcoming failure of a lawsuit against Null. It'll all be our fault, naturally, and not his for posting his parent's address/entire song/complete book online for free.

Also, Russ, you don't have PTSD from failing at trying to impress someone. You have embarrassment and narc rage that your attempts to impress someone didn't work. You're having an extended temper tantrum over being told no, as @DrJonesHat pointed out. And you're not "officially intervened" in the brothel case that has nothing to do with you, the courts have simply logged that they've received your ridiculous plea to force your way into a legal case that has nothing to do with you. When they laugh and say no, then you can claim to have officially intervened, only to be whacked on the nose with a rolled up newspaper like the idiot dog sticking its snout where it's not wanted yet again.

Your "plight" is that you're an incel and a narcissist, Mr Greer.

Last edited:

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
She's ex-army? Good. Hopefully this means she's not the pushover Russ thinks she is. I still think he'll ditch counselling the second she says something that remotely challenges his narc permavictim status.

I'm curious about why Russ's parents address is on that label as Russ's address. Can you claim prescription charges through parents or something, in the US/Utah? He's surely way too old to be on someone else's healthcare insurance as a dependent or child, unless having slack lips somehow changes this?

If the counseller is in SLC, Russ can't have moved back in with his parents, but perhaps he's thrown himself on their mercy (once again) and they're presumably paying for both the therapy and the head tightening tablets (maybe that's why their address is on the pill label)? God knows why they're allowing him to carry on spaffing his love of hookers all over the internet, though. At this point they need to allow him to face the consequences of his actions instead of bailing him out once again. No wonder Russ is such a narcissist, if they've always rescued their little sped baby from his self-induced plights. Let the idiot fail on his own two feet for once.

Russ doxing his parents in the rush to prove to the world that Taylor Swift refusing to suck him his penis gives him the ragesads. You couldn't get more perfect (as if the previous self-doxings from his crap attempts to sue her weren't already hilariously stupid). No doubt he'll be adding our post on this to his upcoming failure of a lawsuit against Null. It'll all be our fault, naturally, and not his for posting his parent's address/entire song/complete book online for free.

I think there's a couple of possibilities as to why Russhole has his adoptive parents' address on his pill bottle while his therapist practices in SLC:

1) He saw the therapist and had the Prozac prescribed before he went back to live with his parents.

2) Since Russhole keeps getting himself evicted because he's a deranged narcissist who can't pick up after himself and never bathes Taylor Swift is totes out to get him, he might use his parents' address as his mailing/permanent address for important things so he doesn't have to keep updating his info every time he finds another room to rent.

3) He's living with his parents and they are driving him back and forth between locations for his appointments, either due to there not being someone more local for him to see or because they want to make sure he is actually going to said appointments and filling his prescriptions. (Per Google it's about a one hour and twenty minute drive each way, which makes me think this is the most unlikely scenario of the three but not impossible.)

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Something else of note: by posting that picture of his pill bottle to reinforce MUH PLIGHTS, he also identified his therapist:

View attachment 836346

View attachment 836347
He's on literally the lowest dosage of Prozac available so it's unclear as to whether he's just starting it or if the doctor threw it at him to get him to go away. You start at 20mgs and then progressively move up as it starts taking effect until you reach a kind of plateau level. The thing is that you don't have to be a licensed anything to see that this won't do any good. Depression isn't his problem. Anxiety isn't his problem. He's a fucking narcissist. There's no pill for that. Maybe Prozac has hidden properties that treat trauma lumps and head tightening that haven't yet been covered in a medical journal.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
D I S G U S T A N G

View attachment 836370

EDIT: And the prozac post and lawsuit post are now deleted.
Hi Russ! Amazing how you have second thoughts when we point out how stupid you're being, isn't it?

Now we'll be accused of doxing his parents by deliberately searching for that information. If he deleted the photo it obviously didn't happen, right? Kiwi orchards is evil etc.

Dead Hams

kiwifarms.net
Man, the July 4th vacation he took was interesting. Yeah, he was posting videos of him running away from sparklers or snakes like a goon, but it was normal goon stuff. Oh, here's what's happening this weekend. Here's what I'm doing this afternoon. No one cared and it wasn't anything monumental, but I didn't think there was anything dragging my attention along. Sure enough, as soon as he ceased his crazy rants and postings about hookers and T-Swiz, I lost interest.

Even the recent post about getting an upper-endoscopy; I mean, that's a normal medical process and it can be really intimidating the first time someone goes through it. (He'll be zonked for it, and I doubt whoever brings him home is going to record and post his high-as-balls unrestricted thoughts.)

But Rusty couldn't stop being Rusty...

Him intervening on the lawsuit is reminiscent of Jack Thompson intervening on a family's lawsuit so he could push his anti-video game agenda. It's not for the cause, it's for his attention. (I haven't read the scope of the case. Is it contesting brothels or prostitution as a whole?)

Of course he'd be a subscriber to the bias of "fairness". There's not always multiple sides to a story, Russ. Sometimes an asshole is an asshole and a lot of times the asshole doesn't want to admit it.

Just when I thought this cow was dry... mmm... moistened.

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's on literally the lowest dosage of Prozac available so it's unclear as to whether he's just starting it or if the doctor threw it at him to get him to go away. You start at 20mgs and then progressively move up as it starts taking effect until you reach a kind of plateau level. The thing is that you don't have to be a licensed anything to see that this won't do any good. Depression isn't his problem. Anxiety isn't his problem. He's a fucking narcissist. There's no pill for that. Maybe Prozac has hidden properties that treat trauma lumps and head tightening that haven't yet been covered in a medical journal.
Actually...

Narcs are often prescribed anti-depressants, anti-psychotics and mood stabilizers to control the rages they experience when things don't go their way. It's the closest thing to narc meds we have and why so many narcissists will go on and on and on about their Totally Legit Anxiety and Depression, as their psychiatrist will prescribe a med cocktail that the narc will look up and see is for those conditions, without telling the narc its actually for their narcissism.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Actually...

Narcs are often prescribed anti-depressants, anti-psychotics and mood stabilizers to control the rages they experience when things don't go their way. It's the closest thing to narc meds we have and why so many narcissists will go on and on and on about their Totally Legit Anxiety and Depression, as their psychiatrist will prescribe a med cocktail that the narc will look up and see is for those conditions, without telling the narc its actually for their narcissism.
That is interesting and makes total sense. It may be the only way to treat a narcissist, not telling them directly that they're a narcissist. That makes a lot of sense. It does make me wonder if he's on anything else. He clearly has delusions and paranoia. I think a mood stabilizer would be great for him. 20mgs of Prozac ain't going to do the trick.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino