Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Rebis

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if Susan is hot? She sounds old.

The double think totally baffles me every time. He can really go from saying that he’s totally justified in constantly bringing up the Taylor Swift stuff because he was wronged to saying it’s those nasty trolls who are constantly drudging up things from his past and really not see any problem with that logic. He really thinks Taylor and her trolls are like fucking Candyman, following his innocent self around and making him look bad to everybody else.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if Susan is hot? She sounds old.

The double think totally baffles me every time. He can really go from saying that he’s totally justified in constantly bringing up the Taylor Swift stuff because he was wronged to saying it’s those nasty trolls who are constantly drudging up things from his past and really not see any problem with that logic. He really thinks Taylor and her trolls are like fucking Candyman, following his innocent self around and making him look bad to everybody else.

The info I've found indicates the therapist is 47. I have no idea what she looks like; I haven't found a picture as of yet.

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do ARPNs usually work as councilors or therapists? Seems like its more likely he's going to a psychiatrist's office and seeing an RN there rather than doing actual therapy.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I was thinking a registered nurse can't prescribe drugs so there had to be someone else involved. Where I'm from you can become a nurse practitioner and do that. Often nurse practitioners work instead of doctors in remote areas due to lack of doctors but that requires a lot more schooling. Her credentials are listed here and this woman appears to be just a regular RN.

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I was thinking a registered nurse can't prescribe drugs so there had to be someone else involved. Where I'm from you can become a nurse practitioner and do that. Often nurse practitioners work instead of doctors in remote areas due to lack of doctors but that requires a lot more schooling. Her credentials are listed here and this woman appears to be just a regular RN.
In some states NPs can prescribe non-scheduled medicines, and in practice most doctors will give their NPs pre-signed scrips for controlled medicines.

Edit: in Utah Nurse Practitioners can write prescriptions without physican oversight.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
In some states NPs can prescribe non-scheduled medicines, and in practice most doctors will give their NPs pre-signed scrips for controlled medicines.
As noted in my first post about her, she is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. Looks like she started as a regular RN and became an APRN later after completing her masters degree. And if I'm reading this right it looks like she's licensed in Utah to prescribe at least some medications.

ETA: The other qualification listed for her on the staff page is PMHNP-BC: a board-certified Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.

Last edited:

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's an APRN, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and has a controlled substance license:

https://secure.utah.gov/llv/search/detail.html?license_id=5322573&_csrf=021e5cc0-f1fd-4b8b-94c0-0ddfeeebc719
https://archive.fo/8l1WZ
Screenshot from 2019-07-11 12-33-16.png

@Viridian Can you please start providing URLs and especially archive URL's instead of just screenshots.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iirc, Rusty has said he is bipolar in the past. Dunno if this is true, because Rusty is unreliable, but maybe he's taking fluoxetine to help with the depression stage of bipolar disorder.
He's definitely a narc, but if he really has bipolar disorder, it will make even more sense. He seems to experience mania stages followed by very low stages (and as a good narcissist, his lower stages are even more prominent when he retracts after suffering a blow to his ego), so maybe he's being medicated for this disorder in particular.

Of course, he's still one of the biggest fucking narcissists I had ever seem here on the Farms...

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone a while back mentioned that narcissistic personality disorder is often misdiagnosed as bipolar depression. However, if Russell has autism, which is likely both because it is often comorbid with Moebius and because it would explain his remarkable stubbornness and total lack of theory of mind, he is very likely to legitimately suffer from depression for biochemical reasons. (Autism causes impaired methylation, low tetrahydrobiopterin, and high copper/low zinc, all of which cause or contribute to depression.) He's also more likely to suffer from anxiety (autism causes low GABA, an inhibitory neurotransmitter whose deficiency is associated with anxiety) and ADHD. High copper can also cause or contribute to psychosis. Basically, if he's actually autistic he might derive some legitimate benefit from certain psych meds beyond merely managing his narc emotions.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For your reading pleasure...
I just read over his petition, and I still don't get it.

He's says because he solicits hookers he should have the right to defend the law making brothels legal because it would be mean to disabled people (him) to deny him the legal ass he pays for.

I do not understand how that makes him a better prospective defendant witness than anyone else who frequents a Nevada brothel.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino