Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Walking Clock

kiwifarms.net
For all of Russ’ talk of consent, he’s also claimed that the hooker he ran out the clock with openly told him she didn’t want to be on the date and that she was forced to go by Hof.

I’m not sure if that ever actually happened, but Russ says it did, so he’s already destroyed his own argument of brothel girls not being forced to do anything. Russ also still wanted to fuck her anyway, so he doesn’t give a shit about consent, either.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Thats... not what "upselling" is. Upselling is when a client comes into a business looking for one item and you sell him a higher item so you can make more money. It's NOT when a client comes in and you quote him an exorbitant price because you want him to leave.

This nonsense is what Russ is spending his time on. If he is living with his parents, they should throw him out quickly.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
''Greer even dressed up and brought them flowers to show them they are ladies''

Gee, thanks hotlips, how would these lesser beings called women know that they are ladies without you? Keep fighting the good fight, busted face, I'm sure you're the true champion for hookers ladies rights
“I’m doing this to show you that you’re ladies.”

“We already know we’re ladies.”

“NOT UNTIL I SAY YOU ARE, YOU DIRTY WHORES!”

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
For all of Russ’ talk of consent, he’s also claimed that the hooker he ran out the clock with openly told him she didn’t want to be on the date and that she was forced to go by Hof.

I’m not sure if that ever actually happened, but Russ says it did, so he’s already destroyed his own argument of brothel girls not being forced to do anything. Russ also still wanted to fuck her anyway, so he doesn’t give a shit about consent, either.

Yeah, all that lawyer has to do to prove Russhole a liar is to quote sections of his narcissist manifesto and look up the various times he's sued/had restraining orders filed against him by sex workers in Nevada. If the lawyer is in fact pushing the argument that johns are dangerous to women, Russhole's own documented pattern of harassing, threatening, obsessive behavior would support that argument rather than refute it.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's possible to transfer a prescription to another pharmacy once you get it. Which could be why he has an address in Wyoming and a prescriber in Salt Lake City.

Anyway, though, something else occurred to me in wondering why his hygiene is so bad: it's possible he has anosmia, the lack of the ability to smell. Möbius syndrome has been associated with anosmia and hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism (Kallmann syndrome). Furthermore, zinc deficiency can cause the loss of smell and taste, and autism causes an imbalance in copper/zinc ratios away from zinc as I noted above. Malnutrition can also cause zinc deficiency, and his diet is known to be terrible. Without the ability to smell, you also lose most of your ability to taste your food too, so eating a ton of sweet stuff to compensate for the loss of more subtle flavors could actually be an effect of his hypothesized anosmia as well. It would explain why he keeps getting jobs as a janitor, though, if he can't smell the gross stuff he's cleaning up...

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That intervention or whatever it is, wow, it’s just jaw-droppingly deranged. He can’t see himself and what he does at all. I can’t even come up with the right words. I think he may be more than narcissistic. He may be psychotic. There is no reality in those documents at all.

Return address below. One is a packing store but Utah is weird about surrounding city names...springfield, Murray, holladay, its all the same to google.

6637 south highland dr #209 Holladay UT, 84121

689 E Vine St SLC UT 84107

I’m just really curious about his job and living situation.

Last edited:

redcent

Doesn't make much
kiwifarms.net
Will that Rekieta guy go through this latest filing and do another greer stream? That would be cool.

Something that bugs me though is the heavy amount of disgust and hate Russel has towards this latest court thing. Like that pastor dude is probably doing what he feels is right. You might disagree with him, but that doesn't seem to warrant the amount of hate he's getting. Russell is acting like the guy ran over his dog or something. It's not as if he won't have the right to have sex- he can still find a chick (or a dude to give a handy to) or just do himself.

Heck I disagree with the guy, yet I kinda wish he does win the case where prostitution or brothels or whatever does become illegal just to see drooly chuck a fit

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, all that lawyer has to do to prove Russhole a liar is to quote sections of his narcissist manifesto and look up the various times he's sued/had restraining orders filed against him by sex workers in Nevada. If the lawyer is in fact pushing the argument that johns are dangerous to women, Russhole's own documented pattern of harassing, threatening, obsessive behavior would support that argument rather than refute it.
I was thinking the same thing. Is him trying to force himself into this case not a win for the guy who wants to ban brothels? I’m not sure how it all works, but could he look into Russell and present the evidence of his harassment and abuse towards brothel workers as a way of showing that legal prostitution doesn’t keep sex workers safe from people who can and do cause then harm? There’s also documented evidence in here of him admitting that he knew he wasn’t welcome in the brothels, but went anyway to demand his “rights”. Does that not show that he is aware women in brothels would be forced to have sex with him, whether they wanted to or not? They’d be coerced into it under threat of losing their jobs?

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

TheGreatCitracett

Wears a hat. Has a job. Brings home the bacon.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it the norm to use as many hashtags or is this just a Russtism?

#kiwi
That's one of the girls he creeps on. She's some sort of entertainment reporter so she's always using tons to try and get attention.

Russ does the same, but his are always bizarre and nonsensical. Sometimes completely irrelevant to whatever he's trying to do.

#utah #disabledpeople #disabledandproud #moebioussyndrome #tryingtotrend #viral #makethisgoviral #tryingtomakethisviral #throatfuck #senatorromney #dontgetyou

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino