Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Armitage

kiwifarms.net
A bunch more gay cake spergin"

View attachment 837900

And another surefire way to win a lady's heart... learn her interests and the things she likes, and then tell her how stupid you think they are and how much they suck ass.

Do this often. Works like a charm:
View attachment 837917
View attachment 837916
I always thought the me my penis was just a single instance of a mistaken, but I guess it's something he does more often, as he says 'my me' in here as well, I really wonder how he started doing that?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

TheGreatCitracett

Wears a hat. Has a job. Brings home the bacon.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ: there is no need for gay cake eaters to resort to using the legal system when they can just go to another bakery.
Also Russ: THE LAW IS MY WEAPON AND EVERYONE SHALL BOW DOWN TO ME MY PENIS PLIGHTS
Reminds me of a feminist from a comment section:

HERE COMES RUSSELL, TO SHARE HIS BONER THOUGHTS!

Russpoleon Greeramite

kiwifarms.net
A bunch more gay cake spergin"

View attachment 837900

And another surefire way to win a lady's heart... learn her interests and the things she likes, and then tell her how stupid you think they are and how much they suck ass.

Do this often. Works like a charm:
View attachment 837917
View attachment 837916
Ok, just so we are clear, suing for a cake is silly, but suing for not getting me my penis sucked isn’t. I’m glad this has been cleared up for me.

But then again, I’m no paralegal savant like Rusty is, so my tiny brain wouldn’t have known or understood.

Last edited:

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 10.11.52 AM.png

“Lawyers: I forgot to file my Rule 7.1 disclosure statement in my first pleading, would the Court allow me to file the disclosure by itself?”

“I forgot to file my Rule 7.1 disclosure statement in my first pleading. Would Could I just file a Notice of Errata and attach the court allow me to file the disclosure by itself declaration as an exhibit?”

“I forgot to file my Rule 7.1 disclosure statement Certificate of Interested Parties in my first pleading. Could I just file a Notice of Errata and attach the declaration as an exhibit?”

Question removed.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SOME BIG PLIGHTS THIS MORNING!

He's officially joined a lawsuit to keep his precious hookers:

View attachment 836236

He's on Prozac because of Taylor:

View attachment 836237

And manic edits:
View attachment 836238

Full size bottle label:
View attachment 836295
Russ, you AREN'T a victim. You're the one who is to blame for your life going down the shitter. You're the one who convinced himself that he was (wrongly) entitled to the attention and affections of celebrities (Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, etc.). You're the one who decided to act upon this feeling of entitlement by sending unsolicited songs and gifts to Swift and Grande and unsolicited letters and emails to their management staff. You're the one who behaved in a troubling and invasive manner when you sent unsolicited gifts and emails to the Swift family in an effort to persuade them into convincing Taylor to contact (date) you. You're the one who decided that the "no unsolicited music" policy that ALL musicians have doesn't apply to you. You're the one who decided to overreact in a spectacularly childish fashion instead of moving on with your life like any normal, same, rational, healthy adult would. You're the one who decided he could use the courts as a weapon to get his way by filing frivolous lawsuits against Swift and Grande. You're the one who ignored your family, teachers, friends, and employers when they advised you not to file those lawsuits, deciding you knew better than they did. You're the one who refuses to admit that you've been in the wrong 100% this whole time. It's all you, little buddy. The only thing you've been a victim of is your own narcissistic ego, stupidity, and unwarranted sense of self-importance.

Holy fucking shit. I'm fucking dead. Jesus Christ.
View attachment 837277
View attachment 837278
Remember those "cursed images" that were so popular five or ten years ago? People would pass them around on social media and there would be "Top Ten Images You Shouldn't Google" articles/videos made about them? I think this just may be a legit cursed image.

In all seriousness, you'd think that an "experienced" mail cler-uh...I mean "paralegal" like Russ would know by now you don't make photocopies of photocopies of photocopies. Because I'm sure no one except us would know what that image is supposed to be.

Last edited:

Maltninja

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 838026

“Lawyers: I forgot to file my Rule 7.1 disclosure statement in my first pleading, would the Court allow me to file the disclosure by itself?”

“I forgot to file my Rule 7.1 disclosure statement in my first pleading. Would Could I just file a Notice of Errata and attach the court allow me to file the disclosure by itself declaration as an exhibit?”

“I forgot to file my Rule 7.1 disclosure statement Certificate of Interested Parties in my first pleading. Could I just file a Notice of Errata and attach the declaration as an exhibit?”

Question removed.
He keeps making mistakes like this. If only he knew someone with legal experience, who could help him.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@AnOminous stated earlier this suit will probably get tossed, as you generally can't sue because there's not a law against something.
But Russ brings up why decriminalization (in my opinion) is better than legalization. As was pointed out, if Russ goes to a brothel, a sex worker could face losing her job if she refused to service him. If everyone was an independent agent, the only thing she'd risk losing was money from him specifically, and most likely she could compensate by taking clients who aren't entitled pieces of shit.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Russ: there is no need for gay cake eaters to resort to using the legal system when they can just go to another bakery.
Also Russ: THE LAW IS MY WEAPON AND EVERYONE SHALL BOW DOWN TO ME MY PENIS PLIGHTS
Just like TS isn’t allowed to find random people stalking her family troubling and invasive, but IF (not that I believe it really happened) people contact HIS family, that’s bad.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, someone can go to another bakery or just google how to make a cake themselves... on the other hand, no one will fuck Russ unless it's in exchange for money. And increasingly he's finding that even that doesn't work.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino