Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Napster? I can barely remember it because I was too young to form a coherent sentence (let alone using the computer) when it first came out, but I remember later my older cousins talking about it all the time. I legit thought they ended the service ages go lol

Way to go Russ, I think all the tween fans of TS definitely use Napster!
It used to be the place to pirate music till it got lawfucked 20 years ago. Now it's... nothing. I have never heard anyone say "find my music on napster" except Russell, including even other delusional wannabe stars.

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It used to be the place to pirate music till it got lawfucked 20 years ago. Now it's... nothing. I have never heard anyone say "find my music on napster" except Russell, including even other delusional wannabe stars.
Never meet anyone irl who talked about Napster (only some of my much older cousins talked about it during their nostalgia trips). None of my friends or classmates ever mentioned it and I never used it.

Russ isn't that old to be using a streaming service this obsolete. I mean, all my cousins that used Napster are now in their mid to late thirties. What's up with him and old as fuck tech/words/mannerism?

Reactions: Alec Benson Leary

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he thinks that them accepting his dollar means they've entered into a business contract where he is the customer, and now ADA laws apply and they can't say "No" to him.
I'm almost certain that's what it is. He thinks that he can start a transaction with them without their consent, and that as long as money has changed hands it doesn't matter if the girl is willing or not, she has to respond to him. He believes once the dollar is in her account he's paid for a service and ignoring him is a breech of contract and basically scamming/stealing.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
Nana called, said she wanted her 1991 Corelle dish set back. No way in hell a restaurant serves in those. He probably ordered it to go and the obviously don't mix them so you don't have a soggy mess
That's exactly why they do it. If they didn't, it would be melted ice cream and brownie soup. Like, how hard is it for him to take the ice cream and dump it in the brownie? Plights, indeed.

Crispeacock

Selected Hand Picked Progressive Plights
kiwifarms.net
Because some drooling sped in Utah knows what prostitutes need! Ignore what the actual prostitutes SAY will help them, this paralegal eagle knows what's best and how to give them a better life. Unless they're ugly.

They don't understand his genius, and he doesnt trust them to know how to get better quality of work/life because they're only women.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
They don't understand his genius, and he doesnt trust them to know how to get better quality of work/life because they're only women.
Don't they know spending their lives as a sex slave to a man who can't even move his eyes would be a much better proposition than being able to choose who they sell sex to? He would get them gas station flowers, venmo dollars, and all the generic cereal they can eat!

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
Girl is trying to let him down easy and he just doesn't get it.
Has had 6 edits to add or remove emojis and the Nevada line. Jeez man stop overthinking it.
Imagine being an almost 30 year old man and having such a lack of understanding of normal human behaviour. He thinks feelings can be regulated by laws.

The majority of us, when we’re “into” someone, don’t want to get involved with anyone else. He thinks people feel obliged to remain loyal when in a relationship, and while that might be true in some circumstances, most of us feel loyalty towards or partners, or potential partners, because we love them and actively want to be loyal to them and our relationships. He doesn’t know what it feels like to love someone and be loved by them, and he never will because his bitterness makes him unlovable in every sense of the word. What a sad little existence he has.