Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Napster? I can barely remember it because I was too young to form a coherent sentence (let alone using the computer) when it first came out, but I remember later my older cousins talking about it all the time. I legit thought they ended the service ages go lol

Way to go Russ, I think all the tween fans of TS definitely use Napster!
It used to be the place to pirate music till it got lawfucked 20 years ago. Now it's... nothing. I have never heard anyone say "find my music on napster" except Russell, including even other delusional wannabe stars.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It used to be the place to pirate music till it got lawfucked 20 years ago. Now it's... nothing. I have never heard anyone say "find my music on napster" except Russell, including even other delusional wannabe stars.
Never meet anyone irl who talked about Napster (only some of my much older cousins talked about it during their nostalgia trips). None of my friends or classmates ever mentioned it and I never used it.

Russ isn't that old to be using a streaming service this obsolete. I mean, all my cousins that used Napster are now in their mid to late thirties. What's up with him and old as fuck tech/words/mannerism?

Reactions: Alec Benson Leary

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he thinks that them accepting his dollar means they've entered into a business contract where he is the customer, and now ADA laws apply and they can't say "No" to him.
I'm almost certain that's what it is. He thinks that he can start a transaction with them without their consent, and that as long as money has changed hands it doesn't matter if the girl is willing or not, she has to respond to him. He believes once the dollar is in her account he's paid for a service and ignoring him is a breech of contract and basically scamming/stealing.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
Nana called, said she wanted her 1991 Corelle dish set back. No way in hell a restaurant serves in those. He probably ordered it to go and the obviously don't mix them so you don't have a soggy mess
That's exactly why they do it. If they didn't, it would be melted ice cream and brownie soup. Like, how hard is it for him to take the ice cream and dump it in the brownie? Plights, indeed.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino