Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
LMAO @ a model and flocks of women interested
You spelled ‘sending numerous unanswered dm’s offering a Starbucks gift card in exchange for a reply’ wrong Russ. The only romantic involvement he has had, or ever will have in his life, is with a gay guy who sexually exploits him. He’s a winner alright!

Lol at him begging Reddit for help. Didn’t he spend quite some time calling Reddit users losers and mentally ill trolls because they were posting about him in r/niceguys? He should come here and ask us, I’m sure between us we could get him viral.

It’s fucking brilliant that he had to find out via KF that he missed the deadline in the lawsuit that has absolutely nothing to do with him. I know he doesn’t have a chance at Lolcow of the year (we all know that deranged tranny is winning it) but I think the introduction of Prozac is gonna give us some hilarity over the coming months. His delusions are in an upward swing again, and his crashes are always glorious.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Trolls and cows have such a symbiotic relationship. They continue to ruin their own lives but get to blame us and we get to watch them do it. Where at no point do they seem to realize or want to live their lives normally and just ignore what some internet people say and do.

So Russ thinks those dang dirty trolls is a good legal excuse much like his faulty alarm app on his phone. He got mailed a bag of dirt once. Years ago. No one is calling his landlords and telling them to evict him. They evict him because he's nasty, pervy, mean, and crazy. But nah it's the trolls man

Walking Clock

kiwifarms.net
I know he doesn’t have a chance at Lolcow of the year (we all know that deranged tranny is winning it)
Which one?

"Greer was negligent as to the response date, thinking he had 14 days to reply and not 7."

I love how the Greer canon is equally filled with the epic fucks ups like running out the clock with the hooker at Olive Garden as well as the day to day displays of his god-tier incompetence like this one.

Dead Hams

kiwifarms.net
So I looked up something called "Borderline Personality Disorder" when I was searching for the term to describe the rapid switch from idolizing to demonizing people.

There's a lot of things that have already been pointed out. He has a very binary way of thinking. You're either with him or against him, there's no room for discussion. He has no identity of his own. He either makes his life about his affliction, or trying to become attached to someone else. He rapidly goes between hot and cold with his relationships. He sends a song to Taylor, who is just perfect in every way, and absolutely angel. She's legally prohibited from accepting it per her contract. She's the devil. Everyone around her is the devil.

Outside of the self-harm (which, in all honestly, is terrible and I hope he doesn't have or develop), he seems to tick a lot of the boxes.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Re: the prostitution case Russ is trying to insert himself into.
So Russ didn't like the plaintiff's "very expansive and vast" (Russ's words) motion that basically asked the court to make him fuck off in the case. He was given a deadline of July 31st to respond. He failed to do so.

But because he's Russell Fuckin' Greer, he thinks deadlines shouldn't mean anything and asked the court to waive it and let him respond in late August, almost a full month after the deadline in a case he is trying to get involved in for no reason.

His excuse?
View attachment 886593

Greer could just check the electronic court record and he would have known it was filed instead of doing nothing. And incidentally, Greer "realized" his mistake around the time I posted the response to his motion on the farms. What a coincidence.

View attachment 886596

Remember, Russ has all his vaunted training and experience as a paralegal yet can't figure out how to file and obtain court motions like everyone else. We random internet people had the motion in our hands before Russ could manage to do it- and he's the one trying to get in on the case. For fuck's sake, Russ.

There's an order entered but it's not available in the system yet. He might have gotten the delay based on my reading of the deadlines\hearings query but I'm not sure. If there's no other intervening events maybe the judge just rubberstamped it.

Here's Russ's motion for those who want to read the other parts. Left out the cover sheet and useless attachments. Included the process server's response.
View attachment 886601View attachment 886602
View attachment 886604
So his entire argument boils down to, "I didn't bother to go check my mail on a regular basis, even though I knew I was going to receive a document from the court that required my timely response. And even when I did get it, I was too stupid to know I only had seven days to respond to it, not 14. And that is good cause for granting me an extension."

This would be ridiculous if he was just any other clueless pro se litigant, but that he's trained as a paralegal? Holy crap. Even if he hadn't ruined his own reputation, he eventually would have rendered himself unemployable in the legal community just through sheer, shit-witted incompetence alone.

ETA:
So I looked up something called "Borderline Personality Disorder" when I was searching for the term to describe the rapid switch from idolizing to demonizing people.

There's a lot of things that have already been pointed out. He has a very binary way of thinking. You're either with him or against him, there's no room for discussion. He has no identity of his own. He either makes his life about his affliction, or trying to become attached to someone else. He rapidly goes between hot and cold with his relationships. He sends a song to Taylor, who is just perfect in every way, and absolutely angel. She's legally prohibited from accepting it per her contract. She's the devil. Everyone around her is the devil.

Outside of the self-harm (which, in all honestly, is terrible and I hope he doesn't have or develop), he seems to tick a lot of the boxes.
Yeah, it's called "splitting," and all of the Cluster Bs do it to one degree or another, but Borderliners and Narcissists (like Russell) are the most dramatic about it. You can be the light of their life, the greatest thing that's ever happened to them, the center of their universe--until the moment you fail to meet their expectations. Then you become the most evil thing to walk the face of this earth, and must be destroyed. It's like flipping a switch, and pretty horrifying to observe up close, and with somebody who is actually capable of harming you. With Russell, however, we get to watch from a safe distance, with the understanding that he's too fucking incompetent and cowardly to do anybody any real harm.

There is some overlap between Narcissists and Borderliners, and they can be comorbid, but Russell's definitely a Narcissist, not a Borderliner. Borderliners have a nagging sense that they're really a worthless piece of shit and that others will abandon them (which, frankly, is true in most cases), while Russell has the classic Narcissistic overestimation of his abilities and social value, and expects to be treated accordingly.

Last edited:

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

badboy2000

I plow hookers FROM ALL SIDES
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Tulsi Gabbard has secured the coveted Greer endorsement.

And I'm pretty sure "romantically involved with a model" means he's now some girl's premium snapchat paypig or something, seeing as how he considers trading cash for sexual favors to be romance.

Can't wait to see how that works out.
Updated with some wooing words in case she checks her mentions.
woooo.png

Regarding him being romantically involved, it's been only two days since he threw a tantrum over another girl and told "Chad" to go fuck himself for being more attractive than Russ. Russell, you mong. You literally couldn't get laid in a whorehouse. Now what on earth are you trying to achieve with lies about flocks of women?

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Updated with some wooing words in case she checks her mentions.
View attachment 887251

Regarding him being romantically involved, it's been only two days since he threw a tantrum over another girl and told "Chad" to go fuck himself for being more attractive than Russ. Russell, you mong. You literally couldn't get laid in a whorehouse. Now what on earth are you trying to achieve with lies about flocks of women?
Uh oh. Tulsi's team, it's time to filter his e-mail to spam. It's been a while since he sued a new celebrity.

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is he admitting to being negligent in regards to his legal response and thinking that is a legitimate excuse? Does he even know what negligent means?
neg·li·gent
/ˈneɡləjənt/
adjective
  1. unable to take proper care in doing something because of various plights, through no fault of the plighted.
    "Russell has been negligent in the filing of every court case he's ever had, because of Taylor Swift and his limp lips and saggy face and bias judges and fake courts and kiwifarms and trolls and stuck up models and discriminating hookers and birth family and Taylor Swift fans and fake reporters and-"

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Movie Trailer Voiceover Guy: "In a world where recording artists refuse to accept unsolicited songs, one disabled man will fight for his right to bang pop starlets. Russell Greer was a down and out paralegal with Moebius Syndrome, until one day a famous singer caught his attention and stole his heart. Now he will stop at nothing until he steals her heart as well. Even if it means taking her to court. Get ready for the courtroom romance that will have audiences yelling 'Objection!" Starring Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Russell Greer, Seth Rogan as Ken, Tom Cruise as Greg Skordas, Morgan Freeman as the Wise Old Owl, Keanu Reeves as Joshua Moon, and Taylor Swift as herself: Wooing and Suing Taylor. It's the romantic trial of the century."

DarkAlien

No.
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino