Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Movie Trailer Voiceover Guy: "In a world where recording artists refuse to accept unsolicited songs, one disabled man will fight for his right to bang pop starlets. Russell Greer was a down and out paralegal with Moebius Syndrome, until one day a famous singer caught his attention and stole his heart. Now he will stop at nothing until he steals her heart as well. Even if it means taking her to court. Get ready for the courtroom romance that will have audiences yelling 'Objection!" Starring Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Russell Greer, Seth Rogan as Ken, Tom Cruise as Greg Skordas, Morgan Freeman as the Wise Old Owl, Keanu Reeves as Joshua Moon, and Taylor Swift as herself: Wooing and Suing Taylor. It's the romantic trial of the century."

DarkAlien

No.
kiwifarms.net

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, what kind of therapy is that where you don't go in for sessions for a couple of weeks? Especially with a nutcase as our magical star buddy.
Some people only go once a month or so. Sometimes that's all they can afford, and some people only need it once a month. I seriously doubt she encouraged him to "reach out" to Taylor. That's what he heard, but what she actually said is a mystery. No therapist is going to encourage someone to continue their fixation. Maybe, just maybe she thinks if he sends the song and nothing happens, he'll drop it. She would be very naive if this was the case, but that's what I can figure.

Last edited:

SwiftlyRuiningRussell

kiwifarms.net
Therapist: Ya know Russell, a great therapy tool is writing. Some patients get a lot out of writing their feelings out without the intent of ever sharing it with the subject or anyone else. Sometimes processing your thoughts privately on paper releases pent up feelings. Many times it’s enough to help move patients forward in therapy. I highly recommend this approach for you.

Russell: Great idea! I’m going to write a scathing letter to Taylor Swift and tell her once and for all how she shafted me. I’m going to find a solid connection I trust to connect me with her. I’m also going to create a video for her because that seems to work every time. I need her to reward my faiths and this is the way to go. Writing! All she needs is clarification about our whole situation and everything will be ok. Thank you for recommending and supporting my efforts to get Taylor Swift to notice me. You’re a great gal.

Therapist:

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
It's fairly typical for Narc's to "hear" something completely different than what's actually stated in therapy sessions. The undivided attention of a person really fuels their ego.
I think this woman needs to be careful. I really hope she’s not some charlatan who doesn’t really understand what she’s getting herself into. He’s created a version of her in his head and she’s clearly being ambiguous enough for him to twist her meaning to fit in with his narrative. The minute she says something that is direct and isn’t open to his interpretation he’s gonna explode. She’s definitely in for some scathing one star reviews, and maybe even a couple of videos of him fake crying and dribbling on his chin.

Jane_Doh

kiwifarms.net
I think this woman needs to be careful. I really hope she’s not some charlatan who doesn’t really understand what she’s getting herself into. He’s created a version of her in his head and she’s clearly being ambiguous enough for him to twist her meaning to fit in with his narrative. The minute she says something that is direct and isn’t open to his interpretation he’s gonna explode. She’s definitely in for some scathing one star reviews, and maybe even a couple of videos of him fake crying and dribbling on his chin.
Thankfully, if/when Rustybucket does explode she has it within her right to have him committed.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thankfully, if/when Rustybucket does explode she has it within her right to have him committed.
Definitely. The crap he's saying is what he hear's after putting in through a Russell Greer approved filter. I'm pretty sure his therapist, and I assume she's fairly competent, has already pegged him as a narc and is being careful not to set him off while at the same time trying to do her job as her profession demands.

The best thing she can possibly do is to try and keep him calm, narcs are notoriously hard to steer away from destructive behavior because they lose their shit if you try. I have no doubt she already has the guys with white coats on speed dial whenever he's in the office, just in case.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Viridian

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
[head tightening intensifies]

"Taylor Swift has paid off a a struggling fan’s £4,000 tuition debt and now we want her to be President. The fan, known as Ayesha, posted on Tumblr that her parents earn minimum wage and she wasn’t going to be able to afford her college tuition for next semester. Her mother suffers from kidney disease and her family were trying to take out a loan to cover her rent and school fees. Well, it turns out Swifty heard all about her troubles because she transferred 6,386.47 Canadian dollars (£3,900) to Ayesha’s bank account."

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"Taylor Swift has paid off a a struggling fan’s £4,000 tuition debt and now we want her to be President. The fan, known as Ayesha, posted on Tumblr that her parents earn minimum wage and she wasn’t going to be able to afford her college tuition for next semester. Her mother suffers from kidney disease and her family were trying to take out a loan to cover her rent and school fees. Well, it turns out Swifty heard all about her troubles because she transferred 6,386.47 Canadian dollars (£3,900) to Ayesha’s bank account."

Aaaahahahaha. Another narcissistic injury to add to trigger Rusty's "PTSD."

12 Inch Taint

no, fuck you, dad
kiwifarms.net

That was a genuinely kind thing to do and I look forward to hearing Russ's petulant entitled whining over it. Win/win.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino