Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Rebis

kiwifarms.net
I'd honestly love to know when he got it in his head everything has a price tag and everyone has their price.

He has this obsession with thinking there is no such thing as actual principles, everything can be broken down to a discrete value, and he thinks he can haggle that down to something he can afford or what he thinks it's worth.
A lot of guys have this idea that any woman ever can be won over with the right amount of ______. It’s this weird belief that everything works like a video game, and all it takes to “unlock” the girl is the right set of inputs. As with everything he does, Russ takes this to the stupidest possible extreme.

Most of these guys at least try to improve themselves as a way to get the girl’s attention. Russ puts in no effort and expects everyone else to lower their expectations down to his level. Maybe there is some girl who would marry Russ for money. But she would want $$$$$$ and Russell somehow thinks he can get her with $$. Probably because he was coddled and told doing his best was all that mattered growing up.

Kamov Ka-52

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I cannot wait to hear how Tulsi viciously discriminated against poor Russ, because she wouldn't immediately get on all fours for him when he told her he was giving her his vote. This is honestly too good.
Is Russ even registered to vote? Is he a registered Democrat?

Edit: to be clear I'm not asking about his political philosophy, I know he doesn't have one. I was wondering if he was registered D, R or NPA. Could he even actually vote for Gabbard in the primaries?

Last edited:

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
Russell has no coherent political philosophy or principles. This is a guy who voted for both Romney and Ben McAdams, a Democrat, in the last election. He assigns himself the oxymoronic "progressive libertarian" label yet he has argued against a woman's right to choose who they get to sleep with, which is neither progressive nor libertarian. Trying to determine what his politics are is a fool's errand.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I think when Russ is venting, ranting and raving, that's when people get exactly the RIGHT idea about him, because that's when the true, entitled, selfish, petty, childish Russ comes out.

Not that it matters how Russ presents himself, because just a short while with him is enough to discover what a shitty person he is.

facepalm

Oh Good Lord
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to say that address is old. But it’s in West Valley and Russ only being able to find housing there makes sense.

Supreme Sundae

kiwifarms.net
That’s actually a question. Have we ever heard of Russ trying a bar to hit on women? Or is he too good for that because he doesn’t drink?
The boy barely tolerated his dancing hooker drinking on their "date".

Also, does Russ literally do this with every hooker he can? He seems so dead set on his fantasy of wooing them with dinner (lookin' at you TaySwi #notadate) and I don't get it. Iirc he a shy eater, right? So why this Greer Triad of Woo: suit, flowers, dinner? It's it his Mormon upbringing? His lack of actual relationship experience? It's just so basic and yet he manages to fail spectacularly at it every time.

He's so predictable I bet that this is how all his fap fantasies start out too 🤢

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So why this Greer Triad of Woo: suit, flowers, dinner? It's it his Mormon upbringing? His lack of actual relationship experience? It's just so basic and yet he manages to fail spectacularly at it every time.
I think it's his terrible social skills paired with his Media addled brain. Notice how Danger Russ always wants to be painted as the underdog.

Personally I think there's a touch of gay panic in there too.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a very quick note for @Pineapple Fox and @RussianParasite

Bars in Salt Lake City are normal bars. There are some odd rules like a server has to pick up your last drink before putting a new one down, but that joining a club thing is gone. I remember it from a long time ago, but even then it wasn’t a hassle, just like a a 2 dollar cover charge. Haven’t had to do that in years.

I don’t think you can buy hard alcohol in a grocery store, just beer and wine. You have to go to a government liquor store for that but they have every thing you need and they are everywhere, like Starbucks.

I’ve been to SLC lots of times but my last time was about 2 1/2 years ago. I don’t think I’ll be back again, but I liked it. Very pretty, a lot more cosmopolitan than you’d think. Good restaurants, theater scene, big name acts, plus skiing and a Mountain View wherever you look, and even decent shopping. A lot of white people and blondes but that’s even changing and more ethnicities are showing up.

I’ve never been to the other cities in Utah so it maybe different. I don’t think they have “dry counties” though. SLC is very normal, except all things lead to the temple. :)

Now...I’ll go back to waiting until Russ notices Babraham is ignoring him.