Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

facepalm

Oh Good Lord
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to say that address is old. But it’s in West Valley and Russ only being able to find housing there makes sense.

Supreme Sundae

kiwifarms.net
That’s actually a question. Have we ever heard of Russ trying a bar to hit on women? Or is he too good for that because he doesn’t drink?
The boy barely tolerated his dancing hooker drinking on their "date".

Also, does Russ literally do this with every hooker he can? He seems so dead set on his fantasy of wooing them with dinner (lookin' at you TaySwi #notadate) and I don't get it. Iirc he a shy eater, right? So why this Greer Triad of Woo: suit, flowers, dinner? It's it his Mormon upbringing? His lack of actual relationship experience? It's just so basic and yet he manages to fail spectacularly at it every time.

He's so predictable I bet that this is how all his fap fantasies start out too 🤢

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So why this Greer Triad of Woo: suit, flowers, dinner? It's it his Mormon upbringing? His lack of actual relationship experience? It's just so basic and yet he manages to fail spectacularly at it every time.
I think it's his terrible social skills paired with his Media addled brain. Notice how Danger Russ always wants to be painted as the underdog.

Personally I think there's a touch of gay panic in there too.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a very quick note for @Pineapple Fox and @RussianParasite

Bars in Salt Lake City are normal bars. There are some odd rules like a server has to pick up your last drink before putting a new one down, but that joining a club thing is gone. I remember it from a long time ago, but even then it wasn’t a hassle, just like a a 2 dollar cover charge. Haven’t had to do that in years.

I don’t think you can buy hard alcohol in a grocery store, just beer and wine. You have to go to a government liquor store for that but they have every thing you need and they are everywhere, like Starbucks.

I’ve been to SLC lots of times but my last time was about 2 1/2 years ago. I don’t think I’ll be back again, but I liked it. Very pretty, a lot more cosmopolitan than you’d think. Good restaurants, theater scene, big name acts, plus skiing and a Mountain View wherever you look, and even decent shopping. A lot of white people and blondes but that’s even changing and more ethnicities are showing up.

I’ve never been to the other cities in Utah so it maybe different. I don’t think they have “dry counties” though. SLC is very normal, except all things lead to the temple. :)

Now...I’ll go back to waiting until Russ notices Babraham is ignoring him.

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
I'd honestly love to know when he got it in his head everything has a price tag and everyone has their price.

He has this obsession with thinking there is no such thing as actual principles, everything can be broken down to a discrete value, and he thinks he can haggle that down to something he can afford or what he thinks it's worth.
He doesn’t believe that women have agency. Remember the post, it was a while ago when he still had friends, he was going on about how women shouldn’t be allowed to say no to him and someone asked him “what if a woman wanted to sleep with you, but you weren’t attracted to her?” He said something like ‘no I wouldn’t sleep with anyone less than a 9 or 10 because that’s what I am and why should I have to settle for someone less attractive than me?’

I mean, overlooking the screaming disconnect between what he sees in the mirror and what the rest of us see, he goes after very successful women and believes they should be happy to settle for him, a janitor with bad genes and poor hygiene, but he wouldn’t settle for anyone who he believes is beneath him because he’s a man and why should he?

At the risk of sounding like a screeching harpie feminist, he really does believe that women only exist for men and are only valid if a man decides to validate them. He makes my fucking skin crawl. Imagine being at his station in life and reducing a female politician to a “babe”. That’s the only value she and every other woman in the world has according to him.

Last edited:

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Oh look Russ is manic again. Getting a reply to his email must have set him off. At least he realized it was from her team and not her. I'm sure he's already emailed her a pdf of his book and run down of his plights.

Russ doesn't have a real political party. He just votes for whoever he thinks is cooler/hotter or might pass laws that are in his favor.

GloriousScarf

kiwifarms.net
Somebody please find his dating profile.

Unless it's fetlife. Then please for the love of god don't.

View attachment 890215
Generally people don't shame others for having a disability an yet Russ seems to run into these people ALL THE TIME.

I'm guessing heres how it actually went:

Russ: Hey, i work at a law firm and I'm a songwriter trying to break into the biz. Can I take you out sometime?
Woman: No thanks, I have a boyfriend.
Russ: WOE IS ME WILL MY PLIGHTS NEVER END!!!!

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net
Somebody please find his dating profile.

Unless it's fetlife. Then please for the love of god don't.

View attachment 890215
I assume he uses the digitally manipulated smile photo, photos in which he’s covering his mouth with his hand, and mirror selfies where he’s hidden 80 per cent of his face with his phone, because, you know, he’s a looker with confidence.

Dead Hams

kiwifarms.net
"But, I was being kind." What do you want to bet he sent her an obscene, tacky come on message and she responded appropriately with "fuck off, freak" and he took that as disability shaming?
I also don't buy the idea that these women scribble on his picture and send it back to him. Unless he's sending his Face App smiling pic and he's getting called out for lying about his appearance.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino