Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
I'd honestly love to know when he got it in his head everything has a price tag and everyone has their price.

He has this obsession with thinking there is no such thing as actual principles, everything can be broken down to a discrete value, and he thinks he can haggle that down to something he can afford or what he thinks it's worth.
He doesn’t believe that women have agency. Remember the post, it was a while ago when he still had friends, he was going on about how women shouldn’t be allowed to say no to him and someone asked him “what if a woman wanted to sleep with you, but you weren’t attracted to her?” He said something like ‘no I wouldn’t sleep with anyone less than a 9 or 10 because that’s what I am and why should I have to settle for someone less attractive than me?’

I mean, overlooking the screaming disconnect between what he sees in the mirror and what the rest of us see, he goes after very successful women and believes they should be happy to settle for him, a janitor with bad genes and poor hygiene, but he wouldn’t settle for anyone who he believes is beneath him because he’s a man and why should he?

At the risk of sounding like a screeching harpie feminist, he really does believe that women only exist for men and are only valid if a man decides to validate them. He makes my fucking skin crawl. Imagine being at his station in life and reducing a female politician to a “babe”. That’s the only value she and every other woman in the world has according to him.

Last edited:

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Oh look Russ is manic again. Getting a reply to his email must have set him off. At least he realized it was from her team and not her. I'm sure he's already emailed her a pdf of his book and run down of his plights.

Russ doesn't have a real political party. He just votes for whoever he thinks is cooler/hotter or might pass laws that are in his favor.

GloriousScarf

kiwifarms.net
Somebody please find his dating profile.

Unless it's fetlife. Then please for the love of god don't.

View attachment 890215
Generally people don't shame others for having a disability an yet Russ seems to run into these people ALL THE TIME.

I'm guessing heres how it actually went:

Russ: Hey, i work at a law firm and I'm a songwriter trying to break into the biz. Can I take you out sometime?
Woman: No thanks, I have a boyfriend.
Russ: WOE IS ME WILL MY PLIGHTS NEVER END!!!!

RodDangerous

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 890215
I assume he uses the digitally manipulated smile photo, photos in which he’s covering his mouth with his hand, and mirror selfies where he’s hidden 80 per cent of his face with his phone, because, you know, he’s a looker with confidence.

Dead Hams

i'm gonna say a swear...
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 890215
Rusty hasn't learned two things:
1. Not every man in every photo with a woman is that woman's partner.
2. If he asks that woman "Hey, is that your boyfriend", the woman's panicked response will most likely be "Yes!"

Dead Hams

i'm gonna say a swear...
kiwifarms.net
"But, I was being kind." What do you want to bet he sent her an obscene, tacky come on message and she responded appropriately with "fuck off, freak" and he took that as disability shaming?
I also don't buy the idea that these women scribble on his picture and send it back to him. Unless he's sending his Face App smiling pic and he's getting called out for lying about his appearance.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The boy barely tolerated his dancing hooker drinking on their "date".

Also, does Russ literally do this with every hooker he can? He seems so dead set on his fantasy of wooing them with dinner (lookin' at you TaySwi #notadate) and I don't get it. Iirc he a shy eater, right? So why this Greer Triad of Woo: suit, flowers, dinner? It's it his Mormon upbringing? His lack of actual relationship experience? It's just so basic and yet he manages to fail spectacularly at it every time.

He's so predictable I bet that this is how all his fap fantasies start out too 🤢
Russ gets all his ideas about dating from RomComs. You ask the girl out to dinner, you wear a suit, you bring her flowers, you woo her with your wooing words, then she's yours. Even his moronic attempts to get a hooker to fall for him is straight from Pretty Woman. He's like an alien in a human suit who learned how to act human by movies and TV.

Just a very quick note for @Pineapple Fox and @RussianParasite

Bars in Salt Lake City are normal bars. There are some odd rules like a server has to pick up your last drink before putting a new one down, but that joining a club thing is gone. I remember it from a long time ago, but even then it wasn’t a hassle, just like a a 2 dollar cover charge. Haven’t had to do that in years.

I don’t think you can buy hard alcohol in a grocery store, just beer and wine. You have to go to a government liquor store for that but they have every thing you need and they are everywhere, like Starbucks.

I’ve been to SLC lots of times but my last time was about 2 1/2 years ago. I don’t think I’ll be back again, but I liked it. Very pretty, a lot more cosmopolitan than you’d think. Good restaurants, theater scene, big name acts, plus skiing and a Mountain View wherever you look, and even decent shopping. A lot of white people and blondes but that’s even changing and more ethnicities are showing up.

I’ve never been to the other cities in Utah so it maybe different. I don’t think they have “dry counties” though. SLC is very normal, except all things lead to the temple. :)

Now...I’ll go back to waiting until Russ notices Babraham is ignoring him.
Utah's liquor laws have become less restrictive, but they are a lot different from most states. We have state run liquor stores, beer has a lower alcohol content, measured drinks at bars and restaurants that serve hard alchohol, and a limit to how much you can drink per hour without also eating. But you no longer have to pay "membership fees" to drink in a bar.

He doesn’t believe that women have agency. Remember the post, it was a while ago when he still had friends, he was going on about how women shouldn’t be allowed to say no to him and someone asked him “what if a woman wanted to sleep with you, but you weren’t attracted to her?” He said something like ‘no I wouldn’t sleep with anyone less than a 9 or 10 because that’s what I am and why should I have to settle for someone less attractive than me?’

I mean, overlooking the screaming disconnect between what he sees in the mirror and what the rest of us see, he goes after very successful women and believes they should be happy to settle for him, a janitor with bad genes and poor hygiene, but he wouldn’t settle for anyone who he believes is beneath him because he’s a man and why should he?

At the risk of sounding like a screeching harpie feminist, he really does believe that women only exist for men and are only valid if a man decides to validate them. He makes my fucking skin crawl. Imagine being at his station in life and reducing a female politician to a “babe”. That’s the only value she and every other woman in the world has according to him.
I'm no fan of modern feminists, with their labeling any male who isn't a soyboi cuck a "misogynist" and harping on about "toxic masculinity", but with Russ I have to agree with them. He is toxic, and he is a misogynist. People on all political sides can come together in unity in agreement over what a shitty person Russ is.

View attachment 890215
Just because you think it, doesn't make it fact or make other people think the same way. Positive thinking can only go so far, especially when it has to overcome all that's negative with Russhole.

Russ runs into the worse people constantly View attachment 890314
"I have to prove..." Yes, Russ. You do have to prove unrealistic bullshit if you want people to believe you. You can't just claim whatever you want and expect everyone to believe you blindly.

He has proof now guys! Not that it shows anything of her saying anything to him but clearly this proves him right.
The only thing that screencap proves is that Russ threw a tantrum over being rejected. It doesn't prove his claims that the girl attacked his disability or discriminated against him. You'd think that a "legal expert" like Russ would understand things like proof and evidence.

Rebis

kiwifarms.net

Not only does he expect to get away with demeaning a presidential candidate to that level, but he clearly expects her to be impressed and charmed by it. He literally thinks his is what is going to get her attention, because every woman has been waiting their whole life to be called a “babe” by some random dude. He probably expects his royalty check for Tulsi Gabbard Baberaham Lincoln swimsuit calendar too.
He has proof now guys! Not that it shows anything of her saying anything to him but clearly this proves him right.
That message was sent July 30, why is he just complaining about it right now?

I see 2 options;
1) Russ fabricated this scenario, and when asked for proof he panicked and pulled up an unrelated email from the last time he accused a girl of being a bigot for not dating him.
2) Russ is completely incapable of doing anything in a timely manner, even complaining on facebook.

Also remember when he said he wasn’t going to be complaining as much anymore...yesterday?

AbraCadaver

Mental health awareness, depression, giant shrimp.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all like to joke about inexperienced losers spraying their pants when a girl so much as looks at them but honestly, I think that only applies to excited teenagers. In the case of older cows like Russ (okay late 20s, but still), I think arousal/erectile dysfunction is much more common. Physically these people are always unhealthy from shitty diets and environmental issues, and psychologically they're never in a healthy spot either because the closest they come to intimacy when with a woman is constantly thinking of her vagina as a high score to show up Chad. It's not easy to be horny and also full of resentment/hatred at the same time.
His dick is webbed, just like his thumbs.

Enjoy that image.

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The boy barely tolerated his dancing hooker drinking on their "date".

Also, does Russ literally do this with every hooker he can? He seems so dead set on his fantasy of wooing them with dinner (lookin' at you TaySwi #notadate) and I don't get it. Iirc he a shy eater, right? So why this Greer Triad of Woo: suit, flowers, dinner? It's it his Mormon upbringing? His lack of actual relationship experience? It's just so basic and yet he manages to fail spectacularly at it every time.

He's so predictable I bet that this is how all his fap fantasies start out too 🤢
It's part mormonism, part 90's romcoms, part desire to make it feel like a real thing. He needs to feel like he's wooing them, like it's an actual date, because he feels like the loser he is otherwise.
His dick is webbed, just like his thumbs.

Enjoy that image.
I need you to know that I hate you now.