Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has frequently consulted totally real not made up lawyers who all agree he has an awesome case but he still ends up representing himself in the end because he can do as much as those lawyers can and not because he made them up.
Well yeah, duh. He's already having to pay the filing fees for the court. You expect him to also pay money for a real big shot professional attorney to defend him, especially when he can play pretend big shot attorney and defend himself for free?! Even if might mean he could possibly win a lawsuit for once. He's not made of frickin money, you dingus! Besides, if Russ can intimidate whoever he's going after into giving Russ what he wants by spreading a bunch of bullshit about lawyers agreeing with Russ that he has a viable, winnable case or that he's filing lawsuits that he really isn't going to file, then he doesn't have to spend any money.

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
At first glance I thought the cheerleaders from UW were high school girls and "RUSSELL WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU" has never been louder in my mind.

It's good to know that there still seems to be a line, no matter how thin.
You think he would skip on a well developed 14 year old giving him any attention? I think not. I do wonder if he would tell the world he banged that hottie or that he would be vague about it or not tell a soul.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really Russ? There was no relationship! She was just a nice girl that didn’t know how how creepy you are and was just being nice. Maybe Erika and Chad should file a lawsuit against you for slander!
Yes, get out of that toxic relationship that you're in with your boyfriend and get into an even more toxic relationship with Russell Greer!

And fuck you Russ, you shitty cunt. Can't handle that he never had a chance with Erika and that Chad is better than Russ in every way, so he has to make up these outrageous fucking lies to salve his damaged ego. He was born a loser and he'll die a loser. Chad had nothing to do with Erika breaking things off with Russ, aside from Erika having romantic feelings for Chad and none for Russ. Its Russell's own fault for being a creepy, clingy, selfish, manipulative fucktard. All Chad did was tell Russell to leave his girl alone AFTER Erika had already told Russ to beat feet.

Go fuck yourself Russell Greer, you absolute re.tard. Because no one else is ever going to, without being paid first of course.

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think he would skip on a well developed 14 year old giving him any attention? I think not. I do wonder if he would tell the world he banged that hottie or that he would be vague about it or not tell a soul.
If he screwed an underage girl by some horrible twist of chance, he’d deliriously post about his “girlfriend” all over social media for weeks and spam her page with BABYs and HONEYs and try desperately not to admit she isn’t an adult, but ultimately fail because he can’t goddamn keep any sex-having experience quiet. He NEEDS to tell people and they NEED to know he did a sex with a girl (without paying for it!), because he NEEDS people to know he’s not a repulsive failure.

This is a man whom, I will bet you my left kidney, would and possibly has tried to casual-brag to his biological sister about fucking prozzies because he thinks she would be impressed he’s HAVING THE SEX.

Lady Beaver

kiwifarms.net
If he screwed an underage girl by some horrible twist of chance, he’d deliriously post about his “girlfriend” all over social media for weeks and spam her page with BABYs and HONEYs and try desperately not to admit she isn’t an adult.

It’s getting closer to that. We started with Stars, then pro cheerleaders and now sorority girls. Only one way to go from here and it might actually land him some jail time.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really Russ? There was no relationship! She was just a nice girl that didn’t know how how creepy you are and was just being nice. Maybe Erika and Chad should file a lawsuit against you for slander!
:story::story::story::story:

Russ, man, we alllllllll saw the actual texts. We allllll know exactly what happened. It's such a ridiculous lie to tell because it's so obviously a lie.

It's like saying you actually won your lawsuit(s) against Taylor Swift. It's as stupid as you using that 'shopped pic of you smiling as if that's what you actually look like. Just stop man.

Slick Bridges

This is the way the world ends
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ, man, we alllllllll saw the actual texts. We allllll know exactly what happened. It's such a ridiculous lie to tell because it's so obviously a lie.
I don't think this post is even aimed at anyone in particular. It's just a desperate attempt to convince himself that is what happened. And with no one left in his life to tell him different, I wouldn't be surprised if another week from now he genuinely believes it too. It really is disturbing to watch in real time.

This must be what prompted his most recent email. He's trying so damn hard to tell himself he's the victimhero once again but knowing the truth is out there on the Orchards just makes it that much harder. Poor Russ.

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
We all know what the deal is. Erika and Chad know what is what. He knows he is a fucking liar. Just so his FB crew knows he is a saint and had a girl? I will stick to the "I had a girl". He calls it a relationship and purposely does not tell there was no hanky panky at all involved. People have to know he can get it on. And that he is a victim. He was harassed.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
The delusion is strong in this one. We figured when he went silent he was busy rewriting history, and Russell sogoddamnpredictable Greer was doing just that. As annoying as it must be for Erika, at least she knows we all see through his bullshit and that we’re the only ones paying attention to him screaming into the void.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Too bad for him teen girls are even more obsessed with looks than mature women. What schoolgirl is going to swoon over his drooling triangle hellmouth?

WAIT. Please let him go this route. Please let this be the plot thread that leads Russ to get on TikTok.
Real talk, Russ is already such a low, scummy, sleazy, creepy, shitty, worthless worm that the only way he could conceivably become worse is if he started hounding jailbait, or even went full child molester. Luckily teenage girls are even more shallow than Russhole himself, and there's no way they'd give a creep like Russ, who looks like 45 year old hobo, the time of day, let alone let him in their panties.

:story::story::story::story:

It's like saying you actually won your lawsuit(s) against Taylor Swift. It's as stupid as you using that 'shopped pic of you smiling as if that's what you actually look like. Just stop man.
Its amazing how Russ never learns. Any same, rational person who fucked up as spectacularly as Russ would realize when they're beaten, that there is no way to spin the situation to make themselves look better, and would slink off to lick their wounds and pretend like things never happened. Russ? He doubles down by getting an even bigger shovel to sling his insane brand of bullshit lies, despite all the damning evidence that proves his version of things is patently untrue. Because he isn't just lying to us. He isn't just lying to his social media followers. He's also lying to himself, because he's a mentally ill narcissist who will go to the most extreme lengths to ease the pain of his bruised ego.

I don't think this post is even aimed at anyone in particular. It's just a desperate attempt to convince himself that is what happened. And with no one left in his life to tell him different, I wouldn't be surprised if another week from now he genuinely believes it too. It really is disturbing to watch in real time.

This must be what prompted his most recent email. He's trying so damn hard to tell himself he's the victimhero once again but knowing the truth is out there on the Orchards just makes it that much harder. Poor Russ.
I think you're probably right. Russhole hates us. We are the bane of his existence because we document the truth and display it here for everyone to see. Because of us, he can't just edit and delete the stupid shit he says and does to adjust the narrative to suit his narcissistic purposes. He honestly dreams of teaming up with politicians to enact legislation that would gut the First Amendment in order to silence "troll sites" like ours. And all because he refuses to accept the fact that he's a shitty person who says and does disgusting things and accept the consequences of his actions. If Russ wasn't such an impotent nobody who lacks any kind of influence and power, it would almost be troubling. And invasive.

Of course, because he's the massive failure that he is, who lacks any influence whatsoever, no politician would ever give him attention, even if Russ were right in front of them naked and on fire. So he occasionally sends Dearest Leader Null hilariously impotent threats of litigation, hoping it will scare Null into making this Shrine of the Many Failures of Russell Greer go away.

Last edited:

Rebis

kiwifarms.net
Too bad for him teen girls are even more obsessed with looks than mature women. What schoolgirl is going to swoon over his drooling triangle hellmouth?

WAIT. Please let him go this route. Please let this be the plot thread that leads Russ to get on TikTok.
Oh god, can you imagine what he would do with the duet system? “I was in a duet with 17 different girls today!”

naaaaiiiiillllll!!!

kiwifarms.net
Tbh, given everything about Russ-hole's personality (extreme lust, innate believed moral superiority, closed-mindedness, and a contradictory trait of repressed prudishness AND promiscuity), I imagine he'd be EXACTLY like Dom/Judge Claude Frollo from "The Hunchback of Notre-Dame" if he had higher standing in society (except with far less oratory/musical/general skill).

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s rewriting history, but he also wants to draw Erika out to continue the “relationship” with her. Even an angry woman is better than being completely ignored. She shouldn’t respond, just let him believe his twisted idea of reality. If she does respond, I predict he’ll keep it up and escalate it.

Isn’t there a show called pedophile hunters, where dudes pretend to be 13 year old girls to trap guys into meeting up for sex? What I wouldn’t give to see Russ caught up in a sting operation. The only problem is they use chat, not instagram with photos, and while Russ may talk to a teen, it wouldn’t be until he saw her. I don’t think he’s looking for kids like these guys do, just that he wouldn’t turn it down if it happened.

Ugh, he nasty.

TheGreatCitracett

One of those FAT New Zealand guys
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That abuse post has been deleted now.

Of course it's not because he realized that was a shitty thing to try and pull, and that we've got the entire conversation archived here so he's not fooling anyone, and so maybe he thought better of it.

It's because we're haters and trolls and all we do is twist words and rewrite history and do mental gymnastics instead of taking screenshots of his actual words...

Oh wait...

20190826_233019.jpg
20190826_233033.jpg
20190826_233046.jpg

Dead Hams

i'm gonna say a swear...
kiwifarms.net
No, but any 14 year old giving a thirty-something Russel the positive attention he wants is not one I'd call "well developed". If anything I'd see him getting blackmailed to keep his creeping quiet.