Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBH, all it would take is a brief, cursory interview and basic internet research to reveal Russ' tendencies to not be truthful about himself and his skills/abilities. That's more than sufficient to reason for hiring professionals sufficient to not further interview or consider Russ for whatever positions for which he applied.
If you don't at least google an applicant and look at their social media, you're not doing your job.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, Russ.
If Russ had any fun personality at all, he'd make a self-deprecating joke like "That's actually my reaction 24/7!" or some shit like that and at least get some laughs and goodwill out of a couple of the thots he stalks. But no, Russ Greer can't do that, because he thinks he's a 9, has ego for miles, and has thoroughly kicked his disability's ass he keeps bringing it up and hiding his sexy with shooped photos and his cellphone.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Desperation.
"I sent you an email, but you didn't reply, so I sent you another one. You didn't reply to that one either, so I sent you a third. I sent you a fourth email after you didn't reply to the third, and then a fifth email when you didn't reply to that one. Since you haven't replied to any of my previous emails I'm going to keep emailing you because obviously you didn't get the other ones, because you would have replied if you had gotten them. Please respond."

Russell is one of my favorites one would think its fake until you see the evidence
Mine too. He's so unique as a lolcow, and fun to analyze.

There is only one place in Nevada a woman like Russ wants would consider, and that’s Vegas. They are not hard to find either, just go to any hotel bar and look for a beautiful woman alone on her phone, and if you have a few grand in your pocket, you might get lucky.

But these girls can also take a look at their potential client, act offended and leave if she’s not interested. And I think Russ would get as many drinks thrown in his face as he gets ignored DMs.
The Lake Tahoe area is pretty high rent as well, or at least parts of it are. But Elko? Hell no. A woman like that only ever finds herself in Elko if her rich boyfriend's Lamborghini breaks down while they're on a desert road trip.

How ironic. She's 57 and looks much younger, Russhole is 28 and looks like he's 57. Funny old world, ain't it?

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Desperation.
I don't know how someone is not only so shameless to send five unanswered emails but then to try and 'call out' the person in public thinking that will get them further.

I know he's just an amazing example of a Nice Guy but I'm always confused how he can't see just how creepy he is.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, you guys weren't wrong about Russ going for women with horse teeth. Get it a nosebag, stat!

Why, though? Because his sister is all toothy smiles? Because his teeth are permanently bared to the world even if he tucks his bottom lip between them? It's a weird tendency and I'd love to know the reason for it.

One of the best things about Russ as a cow is that he's oblivious to how his thirst and "nice guy" posting makes him look a laughing stock, so he carries on publicly embarrassing himself daily. "I sent you five emails" on an instathot's public post, when she presumably has hundreds of followers who can read those comments, wew lad. There must be a slow trickle of people every day who trip over a cringey Russ thirstcomment when browsing instagram, who then look up his profile and discover what a lolcow he is. He doesn't need the farms to spread his idiocy far and wide, he's perfectly capable of doing so himself.

Never change, Russ. You're the comedic relief this world needs.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
There's a pretty strong rumor that Taylor Swift is doing the Superbowl Halftime show in Miami. Maybe Russ can start hunting up process servers in the area to chase her dow.
Knowing him he's more likely to sue the NFL and demand they allow him to perform the halftime show instead. And the song he performs will just be a name-and-shame of every instathot who hasn't responded to his DMs.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Knowing him he's more likely to sue the NFL and demand they allow him to perform the halftime show instead. And the song he performs will just be a name-and-shame of every instathot who hasn't responded to his DMs.
He would do his America's Got Talent act, including PowerPoint presentation, demand the cheerleaders for both teams come on stage with him, then do his TED Talk about how Taylor Swift ruined his life, but he overcame it and everyone else can overcome the Taylor Swifts in their lives. Then Albert Einstein will present Taylor to Russ on stage, she will break down in tears of guilt, proclaim her love for Russ, and the whole stadium will erupt in cheers as they kiss and run to her limo to drive to Cold Stone ice cream. The NFL will change the name of the Super Bowl Trophy to the Russell Greer Trophy and play clips of his halftime show during every Super Bowl for decades to come. And the Morgan Freeman owl will tip a wink in Russ' direction and he looks on from his perch in the rafters.

That pizza slut thing was something, wasn't it? You could really tell how excited he got, too. Gross.

Also on his favorite photoshopped picture he looks like a hobo who happened to find a suit in some trashbag. If I was the dude looking at the applications, that picture would not work in his favor, even with the smile.
Russ could be wearing the finest Armani suits and it still wouldn't change the fact that he looks like a hobo. Clothing won't make people overlook the fact that you've got enough oil in your hair to fully lube a 1959 Sedan DeVille and your beard looks like a stray Wirehair Pointer died on your face. That doesn't even touch his greasy skin and sallow complexion.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He would do his America's Got Talent act, including PowerPoint presentation, demand the cheerleaders for both teams come on stage with him, then do his TED Talk about how Taylor Swift ruined his life, but he overcame it and everyone else can overcome the Taylor Swifts in their lives. Then Albert Einstein will present Taylor to Russ on stage, she will break down in tears of guilt, proclaim her love for Russ, and the whole stadium will erupt in cheers as they kiss and run to her limo to drive to Cold Stone ice cream. The NFL will change the name of the Super Bowl Trophy to the Russell Greer Trophy and play clips of his halftime show during every Super Bowl for decades to come. And the Morgan Freeman owl will tip a wink in Russ' direction and he looks on from his perch in the rafters.

Russ could be wearing the finest Armani suits and it still wouldn't change the fact that he looks like a hobo. Clothing won't make people overlook the fact that you've got enough oil in your hair to fully lube a 1959 Sedan DeVille and your beard looks like a stray Wirehair Pointer died on your face. That doesn't even touch his greasy skin and sallow complexion.
And none of that also touches his disgusting attitude and personality. No suave exterior could mask the ugly Russ has inside.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And none of that also touches his disgusting attitude and personality. No suave exterior could mask the ugly Russ has inside.
Absolutely. The ugliest things about Russhole are all on the inside, and I'm not talking about his guts. There several people that we have threads about who are vile, despicable people. We have threads on deviants and perverts of every variety. But somehow, Russ is one of the absolute worst. You have to get into kiddie diddler and dog fucker territory to start finding people more loathsome and shitty than Russell Greer.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely. The ugliest things about Russhole are all on the inside, and I'm not talking about his guts. There several people that we have threads about who are vile, despicable people. We have threads on deviants and perverts of every variety. But somehow, Russ is one of the absolute worst. You have to get into kiddie diddler and dog fucker territory to start finding people more loathsome and shitty than Russell Greer.
The only, only, only redeemable quality of Russell is that he can and does hold jobs instead of relying on tugboat bux and being a drain on taxpayers. If I were a citizen of Utah I wouldn't want my hard-earned pennies going to Russell so he has more time to get his peepee hard over thots.
But then again, he is terrible and useless at his jobs (as his employer testified), likely inconveniencing and frustrating all of his coworkers. Plus he also uses his jobs as a new way to harass women in-person.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino