Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
I love how salty he is over a guy with half of his face cut off. Maybe he has Bell's Palsy, Russ. You bigot.
If a person is not Russell Greer, that person is automatically not disabled. That dying kid Swift visited in the hospital? Fuck that asshole, she's got it better than Russ. That one-armed violinist? What a joke, she doesn't have to be kissed in a way that helps her disability. Beethoven losing his hearing? Get out with that shit, he could still smile for fuck's sake!

Greer is now and forevermore the most disabled person in the entire history of humankind. He deserves a hundred million dollars and all the sex he can get from celebrities and thots.

I'll take my MOTI ratings now, thanks.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Classic Russ. He tries to "neg" a girl, it doesn't work, then he tries to suck up like it didn't happen.
Seriously.

“Haha, I bet this makes you insecure”

“Uh no it doesn’t, I’m comfortable with who I am”

“Oh hell- I mean YEAH ME TOO yeah you’re cool as hell, sorry, I was looking for a girl who hates herself, I’ll just see myself out.”

Nice save, Russ.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
Seriously.

“Haha, I bet this makes you insecure”

“Uh no it doesn’t, I’m comfortable with who I am”

“Oh hell- I mean YEAH ME TOO yeah you’re cool as hell, sorry, I was looking for a girl who hates herself, I’ll just see myself out.”

Nice save, Russ.
I mean, the only type of girl who could possibly want to be around him are girls with super low self esteem who need attention from anywhere. Of course, even those girls have better prospects.

Dead Hams

kiwifarms.net
I mean, the only type of girl who could possibly want to be around him are girls with super low self esteem who need attention from anywhere. Of course, even those girls have better prospects.
Let's face it, sex workers don't even give him the time of day, even after he's paid. And I guarantee he's not the only person with a disability or deformity visiting a brothel. He must permeate some smug, greasy particulates that anyone can pick up from a mile away.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
This just in. Danica might be his new crush victim, since Javai doesn't like nice guys anymore.
View attachment 930094
The bigger the celebrity the better, since they have the support/security to fend him off and not be bothered by him.

Sooner or later we may have to do a dark magic ritual where we fabricate celebrity thots and sacrifice them to the altar of Greer's bloodlust, like that one south park episode where they sacrificed brittany spears.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly surprised Russ doesn't get catfished more often. He's not just unlikable, he actively arouses hate. You can't help but want to fuck with him.
EDIT: I remain astounded by his hypocrisy. Everyone is supposed to overlook his deformity, but he judges women on nothing but their appearance. It's just another example of him thinking the rules don't apply to him, or he should get special allowances because he's disabled. His argument seems to be if he wasn't disabled, he'd be having to fend off the 10s with a stick, so everyone should just act like he doesn't have a gimp face. Even if he wasn't paralyzed, he'd be average at best, and he would have gotten regular treatment too, so I dunno if anyone would have heard of him.

Last edited:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly surprised Russ doesn't get catfished more often. He's not just unlikable, he actively arouses hate. You can't help but want to fuck with him.
One of the reasons I love this forum is the anti-wèén rule. I’ve never liked people fucking with the cows, because you never know what makes them start deleting and hiding.

That said, it is different with Russ. I’ve been tempted to take a bikini shot, Photoshop the hell out of it (cuz I’d need to) use the keywords Russ searches, and see if I could talk to him.

I’d never do it because
A) I’m not sure there is enough photoshop to make me a ten, especially being older than Russ’ age range and a little skinner than he likes. (I do have the toothy smile)
B)I just saw through Erika what happens if you answer Russ, and
C) I’m not dumb and I like Kiwi Farms.

It’s really hard not to want to mess with him though and I get that. I didn’t like when our Kiwi pretended to be Katy’s assistant but I have to admit the outcome was funny. He’s so horrible., and also easy to know how to push his buttons.

But it’s not worth it ultimately. He produces enough mîlk without any help.

Bridgeburner

kiwifarms.net
I just can't understand his thought process. I mean, that's been true always, but here it baffles me even more. So, he sends her a DM, she of course doesn't even open her inbox because of massive amounts of thirsty guys sending cool DMs and dick pics and doesn't answer him, so he comments, where there are even more thirsty guys not getting any comments back and he expects an answer then...?

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the reasons I love this forum is the anti-wèén rule. I’ve never liked people fucking with the cows, because you never know what makes them start deleting and hiding.

That said, it is different with Russ. I’ve been tempted to take a bikini shot, Photoshop the hell out of it (cuz I’d need to) use the keywords Russ searches, and see if I could talk to him.

I’d never do it because
A) I’m not sure there is enough photoshop to make me a ten, especially being older than Russ’ age range and a little skinner than he likes. (I do have the toothy smile)
B)I just saw through Erika what happens if you answer Russ, and
C) I’m not dumb and I like Kiwi Farms.

It’s really hard not to want to mess with him though and I get that. I didn’t like when our Kiwi pretended to be Katy’s assistant but I have to admit the outcome was funny. He’s so horrible., and also easy to know how to push his buttons.

But it’s not worth it ultimately. He produces enough mîlk without any help.
I think the funniest bit about the KP assistant catfish was when "she" said there would be a guy in a wheelchair there, and Russ completely lost it and even expressed his fear that Katy would invite the guy up to her suite but not him. It really opened a window into his thought process.

The worst thing that could happen is some idiot using some random innocent model's picture, and Russ running reverse image search on it, and harassing that poor girl because he would refuse to believe he'd been had again.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino