Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The worst thing that could happen is some idiot using some random innocent model's picture, and Russ running reverse image search on it, and harassing that poor girl because he would refuse to believe he'd been had again.
I didn’t even think of that, but yes, an extremely good point for any autistic lurkers to be aware of. Nobody deserves Russ’s harassment. Best to let him be as innocents can get harmed. Look what he did in regards to Bailee.

One of these days we Kiwis are going to get a gift, and one of the working girls who is done with the business is going to find the farms and spill the tea. And it will be glorious.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t even think of that, but yes, an extremely good point for any autistic lurkers to be aware of. Nobody deserves Russ’s harassment. Best to let him be as innocents can get harmed. Look what he did in regards to Bailee.

One of these days we Kiwis are going to get a gift, and one of the working girls who is done with the business is going to find the farms and spill the tea. And it will be glorious.
I'd settle for one of the instagirls he harasses to come on here and share his DMs. Bonus if Russ threatens to sue over it.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd settle for one of the instagirls he harasses to come on here and share his DMs. Bonus if Russ threatens to sue over it.
Did you miss the recent Erika situation? I am pretty sure that’s what happens to everybody.

Edit: guy in wheelchair was part of a catfish somebody did on him pretending to be Katy Perry’s assistant, Allison. You can search those terms and probably find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny at Law

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m late to the game. Guy in wheelchair?
There was a W*E*E*N who tricked Russ into thinking she was Katy Perry's assistant and that KP wanted to fuck him, and was scheduling a nice dinner with him first, but then added that there would be a handsome young black man in a wheelchair there, and Russ had a tantrum and a nice dramatic sob because some damn paralyzed legs mocha man was gonna steal his pussy from him.

TheGreatCitracett

Pretty Effin' Awesome Dude-Oh
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m late to the game. Guy in wheelchair?
Starts around page 580-something. Russ got catfished. Supposedly by Katy Perry's personal assistant. She wanted to fly him to LA for a meet and greet. Russ was absolutely certain she wanted him sexually and he was totally gonna fuck her. Cue nonstop gloating. Ha ha stupid kiwis. Russ wins.

But then, plot twist, there's going to be a wheelchair-bound "urban" teen there as well and Russ tries like hell to get Katy to uninvite said teen lest he interfere with their "sexy time." This resulted in laughs all around. Unfortunately it turns out a Kiwi was catfishing him, and another Kiwi started to feel bad for Russ.

She revealed the troll, ending the saga, and tried to delete her account here and be Russell's Facebook friend and help him only to discover he's completely irredeemable and storm off.

If you just want to read the correspondence:
Post with full convo pdf.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
What I find interesting about the whole incident with "Katy Perry's assistant" is the knowledge that Russ doesn't send unsolicited dick pics. If "she" couldn't get him to send one after explicitly stating Katy Perry really wanted to see his dingle, he's definitely not showing it off to random instathots.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I find interesting about the whole incident with "Katy Perry's assistant" is the knowledge that Russ doesn't send unsolicited dick pics. If "she" couldn't get him to send one after explicitly stating Katy Perry really wanted to see his dingle, he's definitely not showing it off to random instathots.
Maybe there's something wrong with it. Perhaps it isn't just his face he's got problems with, he needs these hookers to suck him his penis in a way that helps with his disability too. He's just too mormon to talk about it directly.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He really does live in a fantasy world. Does he think it's common for fans to sleep with music stars? And even if KP decided she did want to sleep with a fan, she's KP. She's rich, famous and in my opinion, quite attractive. She has her pick of men. She's not gonna go for the guy with the paralyzed face and the poor hygiene. I know his adviser or whatever she was at the business school tried to get him to realize he was on a fool's errand, but I wonder if anyone else has ever tried to explain to him how unrealistic his fantasy is. Sure, he'd blank out, since he tunes out anyone telling him something he doesn't want to hear, but I'm curious if anyone's tried to real talk him out of concern or pity. If he wasn't such a nasty person, I'd feel sorry that he was throwing his life away on something that can never happen, but he brought this on himself, so I just sit and laugh.

Did you miss the recent Erika situation? I am pretty sure that’s what happens to everybody.

Edit: guy in wheelchair was part of a catfish somebody did on him pretending to be Katy Perry’s assistant, Allison. You can search those terms and probably find it.
Erika seems to be a genuinely good person, and put up with shit from Russ most people wouldn't. I still wonder what kind of response he'd get from a stereotypical stuck-up pretty mean girl. I'm sure most of the responses would be "fuck off loser" if she deigned to respond at all, but some instamodels are very creative and colorful in rejecting assholes like Russ and I'd really like to see that. I appreciate a clever take-down.

In that picture where Russ says the guy isn't disabled, how does he know? Not all disabilities are visible. Yes, having a paralyzed face is a pretty big impairment to normal social functioning, but so's being crippled with anxiety to the point you can't get out of the house and what's worse, people think it's just a matter of willpower to overcome it. I'm sure no one's ever said to Russ "have you tried not having a paralyzed face?" His sense of uniqueness can be seen from Mars.

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, it is, if the stars are middle aged dudes and the fans are underage girls.

The other way around generally doesn't work, though. Someone should let Russ in on that fact.
It's funny how out of his league he's aiming for and he doesn't seem even realize how outmatched he is. He's trying to impress women whose shoes cost more than he makes in two months. He's up against guys who can fly their lady friends to the tropics on their private jet on a whim. He thinks Olive Garden is impressive. He's the guy who watches a couple of "how to fight" videos on Youtube then tries to get into the UFC.

Russ hits on a lot of women. Odds are, at some point, he's going to start to harass a woman who is also a narcissist or has another anti-social personality disorder like psychopathy. Just talking to him, it's clear he's not very bright and his emotions run him. I can see someone who gets off on hurting other people toying with him. He doesn't have any money to bilk him out of, but a sadist might get some kicks by stringing him along only to set him up for a huge rejection. It couldn't happen to someone more deserving.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
He really does live in a fantasy world. Does he think it's common for fans to sleep with music stars? And even if KP decided she did want to sleep with a fan, she's KP. She's rich, famous and in my opinion, quite attractive. She has her pick of men. She's not gonna go for the guy with the paralyzed face and the poor hygiene. I know his adviser or whatever she was at the business school tried to get him to realize he was on a fool's errand, but I wonder if anyone else has ever tried to explain to him how unrealistic his fantasy is. Sure, he'd blank out, since he tunes out anyone telling him something he doesn't want to hear, but I'm curious if anyone's tried to real talk him out of concern or pity. If he wasn't such a nasty person, I'd feel sorry that he was throwing his life away on something that can never happen, but he brought this on himself, so I just sit and laugh.

Erika seems to be a genuinely good person, and put up with shit from Russ most people wouldn't. I still wonder what kind of response he'd get from a stereotypical stuck-up pretty mean girl. I'm sure most of the responses would be "fuck off loser" if she deigned to respond at all, but some instamodels are very creative and colorful in rejecting assholes like Russ and I'd really like to see that. I appreciate a clever take-down.

In that picture where Russ says the guy isn't disabled, how does he know? Not all disabilities are visible. Yes, having a paralyzed face is a pretty big impairment to normal social functioning, but so's being crippled with anxiety to the point you can't get out of the house and what's worse, people think it's just a matter of willpower to overcome it. I'm sure no one's ever said to Russ "have you tried not having a paralyzed face?" His sense of uniqueness can be seen from Mars.
I can't imagine that no one like his family or his "friends" that would interact with him early on wouldn't have said something to that effect. In fact, I seem to remember one of them, maybe Soren (not sure) made a FB comment when Rusty announced he was suing TS to get her attention and a date and the guy was like, I'd go for money. He was at peak delusion then.

I don't think there was ever a junction where this train could have been derailed. His entitlement is deeply rooted in his psyche and I think we can all agree he's a classic narcissist. I know we like to armchair diagnose, but he seems like a pretty cut and dried case. It's nearly impossible to "fix" those people. His trajectory is going to be either completely destroying himself or whatever object (prostitute, instathot, celebrity) bruises his ego to the snapping point. We can all see he's too much of a coward to actually hurt someone else...at least in person (think Ricardo Lopez)...so I think he's just going to destroy himself.

It makes for great entertainment for us, though.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
I just can't understand his thought process. I mean, that's been true always, but here it baffles me even more. So, he sends her a DM, she of course doesn't even open her inbox because of massive amounts of thirsty guys sending cool DMs and dick pics and doesn't answer him, so he comments, where there are even more thirsty guys not getting any comments back and he expects an answer then...?
He just thinks if he keeps poking women electronically, eventually one of them will (by that action alone and with no other effort required) be swept off her feet, come sex him up, marry him and lift his miserable ass out of poverty and misery. He's taken that old "numbers game" chestnut too literally and assumes he will succeed in this if he can just try it with enough women.

That's really it. Nothing more sophisticated than that travels through his smooth brain.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino