Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine that no one like his family or his "friends" that would interact with him early on wouldn't have said something to that effect. In fact, I seem to remember one of them, maybe Soren (not sure) made a FB comment when Rusty announced he was suing TS to get her attention and a date and the guy was like, I'd go for money. He was at peak delusion then.

I don't think there was ever a junction where this train could have been derailed. His entitlement is deeply rooted in his psyche and I think we can all agree he's a classic narcissist. I know we like to armchair diagnose, but he seems like a pretty cut and dried case. It's nearly impossible to "fix" those people. His trajectory is going to be either completely destroying himself or whatever object (prostitute, instathot, celebrity) bruises his ego to the snapping point. We can all see he's too much of a coward to actually hurt someone else...at least in person (think Ricardo Lopez)...so I think he's just going to destroy himself.

It makes for great entertainment for us, though.
He's not just a narcissist. He's a low-IQ narcissist, which is its own pile of shit. Normal and high-IQ narcissists usually have some talent they can use to earn accolades. They might not be as good as they think they are, but they have something they're good at. Russ literally has nothing to point to. Everything he's done has been sub-par. He gets common expressions wrong. He has no clue about the law, despite his training. He's the Dunning-Kruger effect in the flesh. He seriously thinks he has a chance with very attractive women. Even normal people don't have a chance with those women unless they're rich and good looking.
He just thinks if he keeps poking women electronically, eventually one of them will (by that action alone and with no other effort required) be swept off her feet, come sex him up, marry him and lift his miserable ass out of poverty and misery. He's taken that old "numbers game" chestnut too literally and assumes he will succeed in this if he can just try it with enough women.

That's really it. Nothing more sophisticated than that travels through his smooth brain.
He thinks he's so impressive, these extremely attractive women will go for a disabled grease golem over the extremely attractive guys who may or may not be named Chad (The whole Ericka thing was great, especially when it turned out her bf was actually named Chad).

Cheesy Cukes

I'm avoiding grain.
kiwifarms.net
While the Russell and Alison saga was a wonderful read that I do revisit from time to time, it's a shame that the w.e.e.n. didn't heed mod warnings and almost immediately tried it again with a horribly weak plan.
I fully understand the no touchy the poopey ideology here - observing the subjects in a vacuum is almost always much more interesting.

But then we see Russ think, "well I'm not thrilled to share time with a black guy in a wheelchair, but at least we will be having a threesome with Katy Perry within two hours of meeting her".

It's like in movies when a cop looks up to see a vigilante overseeing the criminal and the murder weapon they left tied to a lamp post. The cop gives a begrudging head nod because he doesn't approve of their methods, and it's likely they can cause more harm than good, but they got you evidence you could have never imagined.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
He's not just a narcissist. He's a low-IQ narcissist, which is its own pile of shit. Normal and high-IQ narcissists usually have some talent they can use to earn accolades. They might not be as good as they think they are, but they have something they're good at. Russ literally has nothing to point to. Everything he's done has been sub-par. He gets common expressions wrong. He has no clue about the law, despite his training. He's the Dunning-Kruger effect in the flesh. He seriously thinks he has a chance with very attractive women. Even normal people don't have a chance with those women unless they're rich and good looking.

He thinks he's so impressive, these extremely attractive women will go for a disabled grease golem over the extremely attractive guys who may or may not be named Chad (The whole Ericka thing was great, especially when it turned out her bf was actually named Chad).
Who here reads The Last Psychiatrist? See him on narcissism here:

It's very, very good writing, possibly even life changing. He points out why narcissism isn't what it means in common parlance, which is basically synonymous with "egoism".

A narcissist is a person who wants you to believe in their constructed version of themselves. Narcissistic rage is hat occurs when they're found out. To give an example, a family annihilator, who will invariably be a narcissist, may claim that he did it because finances were bad and he doesn't want his family to experience poverty, when in fact the real reason is shame. A borderline, being the reverse side of the coin, is someone of an infinitely malleable personality who will become whatever it is that the narcissist needs. I'm sure I'm misrepresenting his ideas in some way here, though.

It is certainly fascinating to go to the narcissism subreddits and see that they're utterly REPLETE with borderlines. The borderline subreddits are in turn teeming with narcissists. It's both sad and fascinating to read the posts of people who are complaining about others while utterly unaware that they themselves are the problem. The fact that they feel the need for such layman diagnoses of a family member should itself indicate that something is not entirely right in their own head, but ...

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I find interesting about the whole incident with "Katy Perry's assistant" is the knowledge that Russ doesn't send unsolicited dick pics. If "she" couldn't get him to send one after explicitly stating Katy Perry really wanted to see his dingle, he's definitely not showing it off to random instathots.
His dingle is probably just as stunted as his maturity and intelligence and he's embarrassed about it. When you pay a whore to fuck you, you're also paying her not to laugh at your tiny penis.

So I read all the emails between KP’s “assistant” and Russhole. What an entitled ass!
"Entitlement" is Russhole's middle name. He wants everyone to believe its Godfrey, but it's really Entitlement.

He really does live in a fantasy world. Does he think it's common for fans to sleep with music stars? And even if KP decided she did want to sleep with a fan, she's KP. She's rich, famous and in my opinion, quite attractive. She has her pick of men. She's not gonna go for the guy with the paralyzed face and the poor hygiene. I know his adviser or whatever she was at the business school tried to get him to realize he was on a fool's errand, but I wonder if anyone else has ever tried to explain to him how unrealistic his fantasy is. Sure, he'd blank out, since he tunes out anyone telling him something he doesn't want to hear, but I'm curious if anyone's tried to real talk him out of concern or pity. If he wasn't such a nasty person, I'd feel sorry that he was throwing his life away on something that can never happen, but he brought this on himself, so I just sit and laugh.
Russell sincerely believes that if it weren't for his flappy face that he would be a sexy man. He thinks that if you discount his face, he is actually an 9-10 man, and that's why he deserves a 9-10 woman. And because he's had to deal with being born with a disability, he deserves a rich, famous woman to elevate his status in life. The whole reason he left the LDS Church was because his Bishop told him if he didn't find a wife in mortal life, he would find one in the afterlife. Russ pitched a tard fit because he took that to mean his Bishop was telling him he was too deformed to ever get the hot wife he wanted.

And several people have tried to talk Russ out of his fucktarded starlet pursuits and frivolous lawsuits. His parents, his siblings, his teachers, his boss, the friends he used to have...all have (gently) tried to tell him that he would be a moron to go through with his schemes and that it would ruin any career prospects as a paralegal. Russ, of course, "knew better" than those stupid people. His plans were brilliant! Genius! They were foolproof! Once he caught the attention of Taylor Swift/Ariana Grande/Katy Perry, they would fall madly in love with Russ, give him free reign to spend her money, and he would instantly become one of the most famous and influential people alive! And when that happened Russ would be laughing at all the people who said he was being foolish and unrealistic.

And now Russ has no one. He's ruined every meaningful relationship he ever had, including the relationship he had with his family. He didn't just burn those bridges, he pissed on the ashes afterwards. On the few occasions where he does get together with family, or rather they invite him to get together, for family reunions or the holidays, his family always has to forbid him from bringing up topics like his re.tarded lawsuits, Taylor Swift, legalizing brothels, visiting brothels, how no woman will ever fuck him unless he pays her, etc. He absolutely ruined his career prospects and every real relationship he ever had because he refused to accept the fact that what he was doing was stupid and had zero chance of success. He sure showed those naysayers, didn't he?

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who here reads The Last Psychiatrist? See him on narcissism here:

It's very, very good writing, possibly even life changing. He points out why narcissism isn't what it means in common parlance, which is basically synonymous with "egoism".

A narcissist is a person who wants you to believe in their constructed version of themselves. Narcissistic rage is hat occurs when they're found out. To give an example, a family annihilator, who will invariably be a narcissist, may claim that he did it because finances were bad and he doesn't want his family to experience poverty, when in fact the real reason is shame. A borderline, being the reverse side of the coin, is someone of an infinitely malleable personality who will become whatever it is that the narcissist needs. I'm sure I'm misrepresenting his ideas in some way here, though.

It is certainly fascinating to go to the narcissism subreddits and see that they're utterly REPLETE with borderlines. The borderline subreddits are in turn teeming with narcissists. It's both sad and fascinating to read the posts of people who are complaining about others while utterly unaware that they themselves are the problem. The fact that they feel the need for such layman diagnoses of a family member should itself indicate that something is not entirely right in their own head, but ...
Well I tried to read that but at the top was a link to "Part 1". So I had to read part 1 first. Got to this line and started laughing too hard to finish sorry.

" I frequently get emails informing me that there are sexy singles available to chat right now, and I never click on them anymore."

"...anymore..."

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Well I tried to read that but at the top was a link to "Part 1". So I had to read part 1 first. Got to this line and started laughing too hard to finish sorry.

" I frequently get emails informing me that there are sexy singles available to chat right now, and I never click on them anymore."

"...anymore..."
I would strongly urge you to continue reading. I'm not sure that article is the best introduction, and certain things in it may not make sense to you without a familiarity with his oeuvre, but keep going! He's a very well respected if quasianonymous psych and we are extremely lucky to have his unfiltered thoughts available to us to learn from IMHO.

Bridgeburner

kiwifarms.net
He really does live in a fantasy world. Does he think it's common for fans to sleep with music stars? And even if KP decided she did want to sleep with a fan, she's KP. She's rich, famous and in my opinion, quite attractive. She has her pick of men. She's not gonna go for the guy with the paralyzed face and the poor hygiene. I know his adviser or whatever she was at the business school tried to get him to realize he was on a fool's errand, but I wonder if anyone else has ever tried to explain to him how unrealistic his fantasy is.
Of course he knows that's not common, but those people are just random fans. None of them are Russel Motherfrickin' Greer. He's the greatest guy ever, he always stands apart from the crowd with his greatness, he only needs a shot for those celebrities to see. Then they'd form an orderly line to suck him his penis, starting with Taylor Swift.

That's literally his thought process.

Rabid Weasels

kiwifarms.net
But then we see Russ think, "well I'm not thrilled to share time with a black guy in a wheelchair, but at least we will be having a threesome with Katy Perry within two hours of meeting her".
I don't remember him reacting that way. I remember him throwing an absolute fit and insisting the urban disabled fellow be removed from the situation entirely.

DarkAlien

No.
kiwifarms.net
Oh my

Lol @ putting this in linkedin xD Extra lol for naming his songs and then naming them all over again under Top Tracks :biggrin: Cuz all his songs are a hit!
1568220405653.png

For someone who is totally not a Trump supporter, he sure does go out of his way to defend him
1568221013495.png

Russell is on IMDB now, he's famous y'all!!!! Not how he wanted likely but he thrives on negative attention so.... there ya go.

Once upon a time when he had friends

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I don't remember him reacting that way. I remember him throwing an absolute fit and insisting the urban disabled fellow be removed from the situation entirely.
Yep, that's how I remember it, too. It's been a while since I took a stroll down that road, but I seem to think that his reaction was when the w.e.e.n kind of broke down and pulled out.

Reactions: AbraCadaver

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He thinks that if you discount his face, he is actually an 9-10 man, and that's why he deserves a 9-10 woman.
Without his fucked up face, he's a garden variety skinnyfat, greasy, ugly perverted asshole. Without that face, he wouldn't be cut any slack for his shit behavior. He'd get punched out if other men weren't afraid they'd kill what they assume is a deformed tard.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Without his fucked up face, he's a garden variety skinnyfat, greasy, ugly perverted asshole. Without that face, he wouldn't be cut any slack for his shit behavior. He'd get punched out if other men weren't afraid they'd kill what they assume is a deformed tard.
I've seen men and women lose their minds with rage when some stalker tried to pry into their lives with false declarations that one or the other was "being abused". Never happened to me thankfully but just watching how much stress and horror it can put on a person's life is scary. Imagine you're just trying to live your happy life with your partner, and some disgruntled shithead who wants to get between your legs and won't take no for an answer is stirring up trouble by telling everyone that your boyfriend is abusing you. You and he both know he's good and you're happy, but you still have to deal with awkward and potentially damaging questioning from friends and family, employers, even social workers and police that come sniffing around. And the icing on the rage cake is that the scumbag doing this to you truly, honestly believes that he's the hero of the story and doesn't care to worry about why you don't want him "rescuing" you. All kinds of abuse are terrible but that sort of cowardly gaslighting seems especially awful.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen men and women lose their minds with rage when some stalker tried to pry into their lives with false declarations that one or the other was "being abused". Never happened to me thankfully but just watching how much stress and horror it can put on a person's life is scary. Imagine you're just trying to live your happy life with your partner, and some disgruntled shithead who wants to get between your legs and won't take no for an answer is stirring up trouble by telling everyone that your boyfriend is abusing you. You and he both know he's good and you're happy, but you still have to deal with awkward and potentially damaging questioning from friends and family, employers, even social workers and police that come sniffing around. And the icing on the rage cake is that the scumbag doing this to you truly, honestly believes that he's the hero of the story and doesn't care to worry about why you don't want him "rescuing" you. All kinds of abuse are terrible but that sort of cowardly gaslighting seems especially awful.
There's a guy on /r/niceguys, menumessages, who is a legend for this. He reached peak stupid when he asked how to get a restraining order against his stalking victim's bf on her behalf because she was obviously too terrified to do it herself. Meanwhile in the real world, there was no abuse and the bf was interceding at the girl's request because this guy was her supervisor and he was being seriously creepy.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a guy on /r/niceguys, menumessages, who is a legend for this. He reached peak stupid when he asked how to get a restraining order against his stalking victim's bf on her behalf because she was obviously too terrified to do it herself. Meanwhile in the real world, there was no abuse and the bf was interceding at the girl's request because this guy was her supervisor and he was being seriously creepy.
I remember this guy! I don’t think the bf even interceded, he just existed and that was abuse enough. He was apparently abusive because he drove the girl to a company function instead of letting her creepy stalker supervisor drive her, and she spent the weekend with her bf (who lived out of town) and didn’t answer pointless passive-aggressive texts from the supervisor, who concluded mlady was being imprisoned in the highest tower by the dastardly boyfriend.

If Russ had a co-worker he liked who had a bf, he would 100% be this guy.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember this guy! I don’t think the bf even interceded, he just existed and that was abuse enough. He was apparently abusive because he drove the girl to a company function instead of letting her creepy stalker supervisor drive her, and she spent the weekend with her bf (who lived out of town) and didn’t answer pointless passive-aggressive texts from the supervisor, who concluded mlady was being imprisoned in the highest tower by the dastardly boyfriend.

If Russ had a co-worker he liked who had a bf, he would 100% be this guy.
Yeah, and her bf came and picked her up early, because the guy was being super creepy at a company event, like telling people she was his date, and trying to get her alone to "talk." She ignored his texts, and filed a complaint against him. She withdrew it because she was an intern and thought that might impact her chances of getting a reference from the company. She moved onto another firm and stalker-boy tried to torpedo that, but he failed, so he fumed impotently on reddit for a while, people called him an idiot, and he vanished.

He should have been fired at once, I know a lot of people here think accusations of sexual harassment are tossed about too freely, but in this case, the dude's own words convict him. The best part at the end was he seemed oblivious to how utterly crazed he sounded.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and her bf came and picked her up early, because the guy was being super creepy at a company event, like telling people she was his date, and trying to get her alone to "talk." She ignored his texts, and filed a complaint against him. She withdrew it because she was an intern and thought that might impact her chances of getting a reference from the company. She moved onto another firm and stalker-boy tried to torpedo that, but he failed, so he fumed impotently on reddit for a while, people called him an idiot, and he vanished.

He should have been fired at once, I know a lot of people here think accusations of sexual harassment are tossed about too freely, but in this case, the dude's own words convict him. The best part at the end was he seemed oblivious to how utterly crazed he sounded.
Especially the fact that, sandwiched in between his initial “concerned boss” post and his later “I still think of that poor, deluded girl in her abusive relationship” post, was his rant where he called her a fucking bitch who couldn’t keep her legs closed for five minutes. Why do Nice Guys always call women whores and sluts for NOT sleeping with them?

And yet...he can’t compare with the epic hilarity of our magical star buddy.

moseph.jartelli

kiwifarms.net
Especially the fact that, sandwiched in between his initial “concerned boss” post and his later “I still think of that poor, deluded girl in her abusive relationship” post, was his rant where he called her a fucking bitch who couldn’t keep her legs closed for five minutes. Why do Nice Guys always call women whores and sluts for NOT sleeping with them?

And yet...he can’t compare with the epic hilarity of our magical star buddy.
Ya know. I read those threads, and would have assumed the OP was trolling in my more naive days. Knowing Big Russ is a real person, made me reconsider

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino