Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Dead Hams

kiwifarms.net
This is still going on? Jesus he is slow. I thought he would have come to terms with it being a troll by now.
Not to mention he is extremely myopic in his goals.

In his book he states that its purpose is to bring awareness to the evil, plight-ignoring wrongdoings that Taylor Swift acted against him. So his sole mission, instead of getting the book to as many people as possible, has been to get it to the person who treated him like garbage.

Let's say for a moment that Taylor is a) the evil female Russ still hasn't made her out to be and b) she actually knows who Russ is and consciously acted against him. In that scenario, here's [how] the delivery occurs:
Assistant: "Oh, and you got this book from Russell Greer."
Taylor: "Who?"
Assistant: "The guy whose life you ruined without even taking off your socks."
Taylor: "Burn it." *puts saggy pants thug back in her mouth.
Assistant: "Yes, dark one."
Thug: "Pardon?"
Assistant: "Not you."

Other than her "enemies" and the sitting President of the United States, he hasn't tried to market his book to anyone of a general audience. Yes, he's done some Fiverr videos, but where does he post those? On his own Facebook and Instagram? On Pay-for-Play radio stations? Even the most confusing, intriguing, and intruding commercial (I'm looking at you, Sitenbaha) can still be easily forgotten when you're actually able to look into it a bit more.

There's a lot of people who hate Taylor Swift. Russ isn't the only nut in the mix. If he wanted to succeed he'd be finding the spaces where those people hang out and reach out to them.

Last edited:

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Russ probably clings to whoever is trolling him and desperately wants it to be true because it gives a way to proceed, as opposed to admitting he'll never reach tswift and she'll never be aware of him in any way, shape or form. Seeing how meekly he is jonesing for attention from the instathots, even swift sneering at him he'd consider a win. It'd be sad if he wasn't such an asshole.

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys can call me dumb but I still don't understand what in the name of fuck ''moving on'' means to him. Like, sending a song to a person he ''doesn't get'' and that gave him ''trauma lumps'' will do what for him? Even if she listens to that garbage, then what?

He still hopes she will listen to that travesty of a song and fall in love with him. He will never, ever, move on. He's too deep into his own mental illness now. I won't lie, I still find Rusty fascinating and all, but he's getting kinda old for me. His attitude will always be like this. He will keep sending song after song and dm after dm hoping someone will notice him.
I want a ''crazy-rusty-cuts-his-hair-and-start-a-metal-band-while-snorting-cocaine-out-of-a-tranny-asscrack'' saga, but sadly it won't happen.

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
You guys can call me dumb but I still don't understand what in the name of fuck ''moving on'' means to him. Like, sending a song to a person he ''doesn't get'' and that gave him ''trauma lumps'' will do what for him? Even if she listens to that garbage, then what?

He still hopes she will listen to that travesty of a song and fall in love with him. He will never, ever, move on. He's too deep into his own mental illness now. I won't lie, I still find Rusty fascinating and all, but he's getting kinda old for me. His attitude will always be like this. He will keep sending song after song and dm after dm hoping someone will notice him.
I want a ''crazy-rusty-cuts-his-hair-and-start-a-metal-band-while-snorting-cocaine-out-of-a-tranny-asscrack'' saga, but sadly it won't happen.
I’m gonna say I was feeling the same about him getting old. I’ve found him incredibly boring recently. It’s funny though, just reading the post up top about him sending his book to Trump made me snort because I’d forgotten he did that.

I dunno, I feel like although the core pattern won’t change, it’s more about these fucking wacky batshit insane ideas that consume him, like sending his book to Trump, or paying someone on fiver to do another voiceover video that only the people here will see. There’s just something really interesting about watching him go through all of these steps absolutely convinced that this will be the thing that works. I think somewhere in my head, and despite all evidence to the contrary, there’s a part of me that thinks ok he’s definitely going to be able to see how stupid this is, but nope he never does and it’s great. I know I don’t know him in real life, but I’ve never known of anyone quite as stupid as he is, who also manages to somehow present as somewhat capable. Like this prick holds down jobs, it’s hilarious to me.

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s just something really interesting about watching him go through all of these steps absolutely convinced that this will be the thing that works.
Man, you know, I would venmo a mean one dollar if I could be a fly on the wall during one of his ''plottings''. Imagine Rusty, disheveled, filthy, crazy, rambling to no one while furiously tapping his phone screen inside some shitty room in bumfuck nowhere. Absolutely fucking convinced that THIS WILL BE THE DAY.

He's the textbook definition of insanity at this point. You know, doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't decide wether this was Russ trying to be sneaky and manipulative by making her think they had a conversation she just momentarily can't recall to make her more likely respond out of confusion/guilt, or wether it's just his delusional ego again, ala "I'm in a lawsuit WITH Taylor Swift."
It's the delusional ego, of course. He thinks that if he spergs at some chick online that it means they have some kind of connection or they're in some type of relationship. He's as broken a person as you'll ever find without them being a legit re.tard, and I haven't discounted the possibility that Russ might be legit re.tarded in some form or fashion.

Guess the FB ban is over
Why the fuck would he need a publicist to talk with some guy who is supposedly doing him a favor? Oh, right, because neither the publicist nor the "cool stud" are real and Russ doesn't know how anything in the entertainment industry works.

"Moving on" to Russ means "I get my way". Seriously, he will keep this stupid shit going until he finally gets what he wants, or he finally crosses a line and gets taken to court/thrown in prison/some Chad beats Russ' ass for creeping on his girl. He's obsessive and he believes he deserves the outlandish outcome he wants. He is too stubborn and too stupid to ever learn.

TheGreatCitracett

aka Funkmaster Nasty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so this is pretty hilarious. I've always been a fan of trivia, top ten lists and such, and the best page for lists I've found is Listverse.

They're probably the one list site that didn't die, become clickbait, or go full SJW like Cracked. If you like daily lists, definitely check it out.

Today, I popped in and the featured list is "Celebrities Who Were Sued for Ridiculous Reasons"

Guess who took the number 1 spot?

listruss.png

Congratulations Russ, you're number one!

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so this is pretty hilarious. I've always been a fan of trivia, top ten lists and such, and the best page for lists I've found is Listverse.

They're probably the one list site that didn't die, become clickbait, or go full SJW like Cracked. If you like daily lists, definitely check it out.

Today, I popped in and the featured list is "Celebrities Who Were Sued for Ridiculous Reasons"

View attachment 940978

Lol that was great. If only his criminal record wasn’t sealed and they could have added that he became a long time “fan” after being imprisoned for making death threats to teenage girls who rejected his advances in school.

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 940978

And even by making number #1 on the list, Rusty still didn't receive the real public attention he so desperately wants.
Look at the way they wrote the text. Like the author was doing their best to not just straight up call him a dumb retard, you can feel the author's disdain for Russ from the other side of the screen.
Now imagine if his ''plights'' reaaaally caught big time public attention? Man, I would ruin my life, because I would spend all day everyday reading texts/articles/posts by rabid teenager fangirls/boys that would be so entertaining lol

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And even by making number #1 on the list, Rusty still didn't receive the real public attention he so desperately wants.
Look at the way they wrote the text. Like the author was doing their best to not just straight up call him a dumb exceptional individual, you can feel the author's disdain for Russ from the other side of the screen.
Now imagine if his ''plights'' reaaaally caught big time public attention? Man, I would ruin my life, because I would spend all day everyday reading texts/articles/posts by rabid teenager fangirls/boys that would be so entertaining lol
He's lucky he's unknown to the general public. If he got his wish and became well known, what's left of his life would be over. He accuses us of stalking him, but he knows nothing about being stalked. He'd find out when he has hundred of Swift fangirls hounding him nonstop. He'd find out when some legit psychopath with hacking chops takes an interest in him and we suddenly get a dump of all his DMs. He'd find out when he gets fired from his little shit jobs because people show up to heckle him in person. I'm sure he'd blame us, but in reality, there would nothing he could do about it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino