Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hi all, long-time occasional lurker here, but first time poster with a story to share. I first found out about this guy when I was renting out rooms in my house and he responded to my ad for a room. I hadn't shared this before because I didn't feel safe to do so until I moved away. He had an imposing stance the whole time he was over and generally gave off vibes that i didnt feel were a good fit for the house at the time. I had no idea about him before he told me the only reason I turned him away was because I had googled him (so obviously, I did). I thought you all might enjoy some screenshots of our conversation! The messages came from 2 different numbers.
What a ridiculous chimpout. You dodged a bullet not renting to this nutjob. And so did any women there especially.

Deadpool

I don't take the shits. I just disturb them.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi all, long-time occasional lurker here, but first time poster with a story to share. I first found out about this guy when I was renting out rooms in my house and he responded to my ad for a room. I hadn't shared this before because I didn't feel safe to do so until I moved away. He had an imposing stance the whole time he was over and generally gave off vibes that i didnt feel were a good fit for the house at the time. I had no idea about him before he told me the only reason I turned him away was because I had googled him (so obviously, I did). I thought you all might enjoy some screenshots of our conversation! The messages came from 2 different numbers.
With out giving out anything personal, would any of you be considered "conventionally" pretty or toothsome? Because if any of you were you dodged a real bullet.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Well, first of all thanks for this blessing. May I say that you handled it as well as anyone could have. You were professional and even tempered. He fucking HATES that so it's just ups the m.ilk production. I'm almost jealous. It's kind of like the opportunity to hug a koala bear or hang out with a sloth. Only a handful of people are afforded this opportunity. That Taylor Swift bitch just blew it off, but you got to soak in the Rusty before you even knew who he was. I'm so glad you saw him for what he was an saved you and your roommates whatever special torture you all would have gone through.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering Russ’ entire impression of other people seems to be based on movies, I’m betting he really thought having three female roommates was going to be like in the movies, where women all walk around their shared house in matching-color panties and bras or loosely-draped towels fresh out of the shower, and have tickle/pillow fights.

I don’t think he’d be happy with the reality of women in pizza-stained oversized tshirts and baggy pajama bottoms, scrolling webtoons on their phones while watching Game of Thrones reruns.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see he's still using the old "I work in an office" line like it's supposed to impress people. I do note that he's dropped the "law" part. Also, he didn't mention he has a degree.
@Rentersinsurance101 you dodged a MAJOR bullet. Russ considers any woman he's in physical proximity to fair game for romantic overtures so you and your roomies wouldn't have a moment's peace.

Rentersinsurance101

kiwifarms.net
Can you give us a walkthrough of how the visit went down? You can give us as many or as few details as you can. I for one am dying to know how he conducted himself with a potential harem and 3 glorious females on the line. (In his mind, that is)

Did he not even stick his head into the room? Why ask such an odd follow up question? Was he just trying to get you to talk to him? Or did he legit not understand that you should look around a room to find the closet before renting it.
It's been a while and I mostly just remember knowing pretty quickly it wasnt a good fit but going through the motions. To be fair the bedroom was situated in a way that when you open the door the closet is behind it but he definitely didnt walk all the way in. I do remember he was pretty particular about wanting something with a lease, I think even in the CL post he mentioned it, and complained about having been forced out of other places earlier than he wanted to be. He also stood way closer to me than I was comfortable with. I also thought his over-justification before meeting, like sending his LinkedIn before scouting the place out was odd. Otherwise nothing was THAT weird about the visit itself but I have a good hunch for people and something about the whole thing felt very off.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
I see he's still using the old "I work in an office" line like it's supposed to impress people. I do note that he's dropped the "law" part. Also, he didn't mention he has a degree.
To Russell, cleaning toiletsworking in an office distinguishes himself from those boorish working-class proles who drink alcohol, use lots of curse words and have never filed a lawsuit pro se. They wouldn't even know what pro se means!

Banh Xeo

Tôi có một dương vật hoàng gia. Cảm ơn người dịch
kiwifarms.net
It's been a while and I mostly just remember knowing pretty quickly it wasnt a good fit but going through the motions. To be fair the bedroom was situated in a way that when you open the door the closet is behind it but he definitely didnt walk all the way in. I do remember he was pretty particular about wanting something with a lease, I think even in the CL post he mentioned it, and complained about having been forced out of other places earlier than he wanted to be. He also stood way closer to me than I was comfortable with. I also thought his over-justification before meeting, like sending his LinkedIn before scouting the place out was odd. Otherwise nothing was THAT weird about the visit itself but I have a good hunch for people and something about the whole thing felt very off.
Did he wear a suit, bring you any sort of gifts, or mention the word "woo" at all? Did he shamble on over, or take Uber/Lyft, etc, I would imagine this is before he was banned from those services.

Sorry for putting you under glass and tap, tap, tapping; Russ has been a little boring lately.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Viridian

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes Russ, keep being paranoid doing this. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. It'll only drive more people our way with great stories and text screenshots.

Thanks for posting this!

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, first of all thanks for this blessing. May I say that you handled it as well as anyone could have. You were professional and even tempered. He fucking HATES that so it's just ups the m.ilk production. I'm almost jealous. It's kind of like the opportunity to hug a koala bear or hang out with a sloth.
I suppose in the sense that a koala would rip your fucking face off. Koalas are huge dicks.

Mitt Doggy Dogg

kiwifarms.net
Yea sending the linkedin is pretty weird , and of course he's one of those ppl that stand too close somehow I kinda guessed he would.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino