Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
You are a saint and I think I love you.

Russ never changes and definitely never learns. He’s probably having almost the same text conversation with a new lead right now.
And jfc, there’s something terrifying about how he almost immediately felt the need to list all the female roommates he’s had. “I’m totally safe, I didn’t molest any of them! They weren’t hot but I could’ve if I’d wanted to”.
I do wonder how he’d process if someone explained that he’d been denied something specifically because his entitlement and twisted personality were so off putting. How would his lumpy gourd make that about his disability?
I’m pretty sure he’d completely dismiss it as a cover for disability discrimination just like he dismisses every bit of good advice and honest feedback he receives.

Best case scenario, he’d agree that his behaviors might have seemed entitled or off-putting, but they weren’t and it’s just because muh plights and now that I’ve explained how dare you not let move in...

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He asked for a contract for the housing because he's creeped out so many previous roommates that they've told him to leave. He wanted a legal document to threaten his roomies with, so they HAD to put up with him. It's so very Russ. Fuck what everyone else in the house feels, it's all about him.

TheGreatCitracett

spin donut around dick waste time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
omg how much like a baby bird and where does he get the prechewed food from?
He can chew, but since he can't close his lips it just falls everywhere so he has to chew with his head tipped back and then gulp it down baby bird style.

People have reported him being notorious for eating stuff like cheetos and making a huge mess.

Mary Lee Walsh

kiwifarms.net
Hey you guys I need to know if I just dreamt that russhole posted this because I never saw any discussion on this and I can’t find it on his Facebook or on previous posts but...

I could have sworn he posted something like “ZOMG I DID IT GAIZ IM GONNA PERFORM IN NEW YORK GET TICKETS NOW” or some shit like that. If he really did post this, I can’t believe how little it’s been discussed, unless I’m wrong on that too (please show me I am because I thought even for Russ that’s a whole new level of a narc high) and I would have loved to see yalls reactions on that post!

Mitt Doggy Dogg

kiwifarms.net
He can chew, but since he can't close his lips it just falls everywhere so he has to chew with his head tipped back and then gulp it down baby bird style.

People have reported him being notorious for eating stuff like cheetos and making a huge mess.
wow thats pretty nasty, I love how he always wanted to take dates out to dinner, you would think since eating seems to be a major fucking plight he would pick another activity like bowling or seeing a game or anything that didn't involve staring at each other while eating

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
It's been a while and I mostly just remember knowing pretty quickly it wasnt a good fit but going through the motions. To be fair the bedroom was situated in a way that when you open the door the closet is behind it but he definitely didnt walk all the way in. I do remember he was pretty particular about wanting something with a lease, I think even in the CL post he mentioned it, and complained about having been forced out of other places earlier than he wanted to be. He also stood way closer to me than I was comfortable with. I also thought his over-justification before meeting, like sending his LinkedIn before scouting the place out was odd. Otherwise nothing was THAT weird about the visit itself but I have a good hunch for people and something about the whole thing felt very off.
Not that I believe Russ is capable of being in a room with somebody without big upping himself or handing over a resume, but the idea of Russ just standing uncomfortably close to someone and just staring at them, mouthbreathing is hilarious to me.

Im sorry for your trauma.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wow thats pretty nasty, I love how he always wanted to take dates out to dinner, you would think since eating seems to be a major fucking plight he would pick another activity like bowling or seeing a game or anything that didn't involve staring at each other while eating
Dinner dates are what he sees in movies and he bases all his interactions with others on the unrealistic templates provided by films. Flowers, suit, dinner, then sex happens. That’s how it always goes in movies so real life must be the same!

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think they already tried a surgery to improve his facial function, but it wasn’t successful. I wonder if he’s be open to trying another one.
Correct. When Russ was a child his adoptive parents took him for surgery to see if any function could be brought to his face. I believe they remove nerves from one part of the body and use them to replace the cranial nerves that do not function in people with Moebius Syndrome. It didn't take, so Russ "The Face" Greer is stuck looking like a melted waxwork.

Poop Chute

kiwifarms.net
I’ve often wondered, if he could have surgery to fix his face, would he? His whole identity is wrapped up in it. What excuse would he have for “muh plights?”
He absolutely would, because he thinks it's the only thing holding him back from a life of fame, fortune, and adoration from beautiful women/jealous men.

Of course even with a normal mug none of that would happen, but he believes it would and that's the fun part.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He absolutely would, because he thinks it's the only thing holding him back from a life of fame, fortune, and adoration from beautiful women/jealous men.

Of course even with a normal mug none of that would happen, but he believes it would and that's the fun part.
Yep. Even without Moebius Russ would still be where he is today because he's a shitty person with an awful personality (what little personality he has) and a disgusting mindset. Russ believes that looks are the only thing that matter, but anyone who isn't a childish, mentally stunted troglodyte can tell you that there are far more important things. Most people will overlook the physical if the person is intelligent, is fun to be with, has a good personality, has a sense of humor, etc. That's why you'll see guys who are overweight and not exactly studly who have attractive girlfriends/wives.

Hell, we even have cases in this thread of people with Moebius who found reasonably attractive mates. They might not be 9/10s, but still above average. But Russ is a turn-off no matter how you look at him. He's shallow, egotistical, self-centered, immature, unintelligent, smug, hypocritical, bigoted, boring, negative, cycles through dead end job after dead end job, pig-headed...he's just a shitty person and there's nothing attractive about him. In fact, he has benefited from his slack face because many people believe he is re.tarded and cut him a lot of slack because of it. If he had no physical issues then people would give him the treatment he deserves: they'd call him an asshole and tell him "Go fuck yourself, because no one else is going to".

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correct. When Russ was a child his adoptive parents took him for surgery to see if any function could be brought to his face. I believe they remove nerves from one part of the body and use them to replace the cranial nerves that do not function in people with Moebius Syndrome. It didn't take, so Russ "The Face" Greer is stuck looking like a melted waxwork.
Or maybe the surgery worked perfectly, but even then Russhole was too dumb and autistic to put any effort into learning to move his face. Think about it. Russhole expects great results with only token effort, but that just won't work for any form of physical rehabilitation. Nobody else can work those muscles for you. Nobody else can relearn how to move your muscles for you. You can't shame or bully or sue your own body into working properly; it's effort or nothing. The whole point of a surgery like that is to give you the ability to do something completely new to you, but Russhole keeps doing the exact same thing over and over for years despite a complete lack of results; does that seem like someone who would be able to make the mental adjustment to use his new nerves properly? I know it's unlikely, but wouldn't it be the funniest, most poetically appropriate thing if he really did have the biological capability to smile but his own asshole personality got in the way?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Yep. Even without Moebius Russ would still be where he is today because he's a shitty person with an awful personality (what little personality he has) and a disgusting mindset. Russ believes that looks are the only thing that matter, but anyone who isn't a childish, mentally stunted troglodyte can tell you that there are far more important things. Most people will overlook the physical if the person is intelligent, is fun to be with, has a good personality, has a sense of humor, etc. That's why you'll see guys who are overweight and not exactly studly who have attractive girlfriends/wives.

Hell, we even have cases in this thread of people with Moebius who found reasonably attractive mates. They might not be 9/10s, but still above average. But Russ is a turn-off no matter how you look at him. He's shallow, egotistical, self-centered, immature, unintelligent, smug, hypocritical, bigoted, boring, negative, cycles through dead end job after dead end job, pig-headed...he's just a shitty person and there's nothing attractive about him. In fact, he has benefited from his slack face because many people believe he is re.tarded and cut him a lot of slack because of it. If he had no physical issues then people would give him the treatment he deserves: they'd call him an asshole and tell him "Go fuck yourself, because no one else is going to".
Yep, that guy who had Treacher Collins, I’m a tard and can’t remember his name off hand, but he was a stud. He worked on his body and personality. Got a beautiful partner and you really don’t even notice his face because his eyes and demeanour express joy and life and gratitude. He’s an actual disability advocate and gives talks about overcoming and all the positive things. Rusty could never.

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep, that guy who had Treacher Collins, I’m a tard and can’t remember his name off hand, but he was a stud. He worked on his body and personality. Got a beautiful partner and you really don’t even notice his face because his eyes and demeanour express joy and life and gratitude. He’s an actual disability advocate and gives talks about overcoming and all the positive things. Rusty could never.
And we can't forget Boxy Little Chad, the lad with no arms, no legs, and yet the ability to walk, dress himself, shower himself, cook, text, and drive.

God I love that guy. Hella ripped, walks with his ass muscles, thickest neck in the tri-state area. Absolutely gorgeous punim. What he lacks in limbs he makes up for in having captured my heart. Rate me gay.

Grumpy

A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be
kiwifarms.net
wow
So Rusty actually does try for all female rent situations, I am completely unsurprised. Reminds me of this other persistent ad on craigslist years back. It would pop up again and again with the title "Free room for the right girl.." Always with two periods. Unlike Rusty I imagined that guy knew exactly how transparent his creepy thirst was.

Welcome to being active on the farms, btw. Did you find this site because of Rusty, or are you like me and happened upon his thread after getting here from other lolcows?

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Other upcoming song titles:
My Plights
I sent you (a life changing DM)
Drooly blues
I'm in the biz biz biz
Why play video games with friends (when I can cry alone)
Chad is bad
And many more!
I'll Trade a Handy Because I'm Hella Randy

Hi all, long-time occasional lurker here, but first time poster with a story to share. I first found out about this guy when I was renting out rooms in my house and he responded to my ad for a room. I hadn't shared this before because I didn't feel safe to do so until I moved away. He had an imposing stance the whole time he was over and generally gave off vibes that i didnt feel were a good fit for the house at the time. I had no idea about him before he told me the only reason I turned him away was because I had googled him (so obviously, I did). I thought you all might enjoy some screenshots of our conversation! The messages came from 2 different numbers.
With enough distance and time between you two, these certainly are enjoyable screenshots, thanks!

I just love his reasoning that goes: "It's an all-female house, so I'm a perfect fit!" Such thirstiness, wow.

after seeing those messages i got curious and checked craigslist and hes on the prowl again for a new place to stay
View attachment 962584
Russ: "I'm a very clean guy!"

Also Russ:

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
Hi all, long-time occasional lurker here, but first time poster with a story to share. I first found out about this guy when I was renting out rooms in my house and he responded to my ad for a room. I hadn't shared this before because I didn't feel safe to do so until I moved away. He had an imposing stance the whole time he was over and generally gave off vibes that i didnt feel were a good fit for the house at the time. I had no idea about him before he told me the only reason I turned him away was because I had googled him (so obviously, I did). I thought you all might enjoy some screenshots of our conversation! The messages came from 2 different numbers.
When you googled him you must’ve been so relived that your instincts were working as they should.

I imagine any woman, or man for that matter, would immediately know there was something off about him. The problem is we’d (especially women) maybe feel a bit guilty about it, and think we were misinterpreting a feeling of discomfort about his face, which he can’t help. I honestly think that’s how he’s managed to go through life so far. People don’t feel comfortable in his presence, but they think it’s because of his face and so feel guilty and over ride their instincts. Big mistake with Russ.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino