Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Grumpy

A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be
kiwifarms.net
wow
So Rusty actually does try for all female rent situations, I am completely unsurprised. Reminds me of this other persistent ad on craigslist years back. It would pop up again and again with the title "Free room for the right girl.." Always with two periods. Unlike Rusty I imagined that guy knew exactly how transparent his creepy thirst was.

Welcome to being active on the farms, btw. Did you find this site because of Rusty, or are you like me and happened upon his thread after getting here from other lolcows?

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Other upcoming song titles:
My Plights
I sent you (a life changing DM)
Drooly blues
I'm in the biz biz biz
Why play video games with friends (when I can cry alone)
Chad is bad
And many more!
I'll Trade a Handy Because I'm Hella Randy

Hi all, long-time occasional lurker here, but first time poster with a story to share. I first found out about this guy when I was renting out rooms in my house and he responded to my ad for a room. I hadn't shared this before because I didn't feel safe to do so until I moved away. He had an imposing stance the whole time he was over and generally gave off vibes that i didnt feel were a good fit for the house at the time. I had no idea about him before he told me the only reason I turned him away was because I had googled him (so obviously, I did). I thought you all might enjoy some screenshots of our conversation! The messages came from 2 different numbers.
With enough distance and time between you two, these certainly are enjoyable screenshots, thanks!

I just love his reasoning that goes: "It's an all-female house, so I'm a perfect fit!" Such thirstiness, wow.

after seeing those messages i got curious and checked craigslist and hes on the prowl again for a new place to stay
View attachment 962584
Russ: "I'm a very clean guy!"

Also Russ:

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
Hi all, long-time occasional lurker here, but first time poster with a story to share. I first found out about this guy when I was renting out rooms in my house and he responded to my ad for a room. I hadn't shared this before because I didn't feel safe to do so until I moved away. He had an imposing stance the whole time he was over and generally gave off vibes that i didnt feel were a good fit for the house at the time. I had no idea about him before he told me the only reason I turned him away was because I had googled him (so obviously, I did). I thought you all might enjoy some screenshots of our conversation! The messages came from 2 different numbers.
When you googled him you must’ve been so relived that your instincts were working as they should.

I imagine any woman, or man for that matter, would immediately know there was something off about him. The problem is we’d (especially women) maybe feel a bit guilty about it, and think we were misinterpreting a feeling of discomfort about his face, which he can’t help. I honestly think that’s how he’s managed to go through life so far. People don’t feel comfortable in his presence, but they think it’s because of his face and so feel guilty and over ride their instincts. Big mistake with Russ.

bullseye3000

kiwifarms.net
Yes. Every completely normal pilot writes "I love you" in the sky. Every artist writes their GF a song. Every lawyer sues the one they love. This is what people do, and this is completely normal.
That makes total sense like how u have to push your off a cliff to get the soul stone

That makes total sense like how u have to push your off a cliff to get the soul stone
*push someone u love

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How pathetic. 2017 he was in a “bad place” and needed a room fast, and it’s almost 2020 and he’s doing the same thing.

No progress.

This is going to be a lot harder when you are 40, Russ. No young girls are going to take him in as a roommate, and no men will either.

Dude is definitely going to be living under a freeway somewhere.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
How pathetic. 2017 he was in a “bad place” and needed a room fast, and it’s almost 2020 and he’s doing the same thing.

No progress.

This is going to be a lot harder when you are 40, Russ. No young girls are going to take him in as a roommate, and no men will either.

Dude is definitely going to be living under a freeway somewhere.
I wonder if his parents would take him back under their roof? I imagine there would be some sort of agreement as it pertains to his behavior. I wonder if he's too much of a sperg to agree to it?

TheGreatCitracett

aka Funkmaster Nasty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if his parents would take him back under their roof? I imagine there would be some sort of agreement as it pertains to his behavior. I wonder if he's too much of a sperg to agree to it?
Personally, I want to see him show up for his hooker date and walk into the hotel room when suddenly the door shuts and locks behind him.

The lights come on and his parents, family and church are all there. It's a big mormon intervention, and he's not leaving anytime soon.

I know it wouldn't help anything, but I'd laugh.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I want to see him show up for his hooker date and walk into the hotel room when suddenly the door shuts and locks behind him.

The lights come on and his parents, family and church are all there. It's a big mormon intervention, and he's not leaving anytime soon.

I know it wouldn't help anything, but I'd laugh.
“WHAT THE FRICK!!”

TheGreatCitracett

aka Funkmaster Nasty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Song very related:
It's based off an urban legend where a naive guy like Russ meets a hooker at a motel and lets her tie him to the bed facedown. At which point she leaves, and a large black man wearing nothing but a batman mask and cape jumps from the closet and rapes the helpless john.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing Russ has going for him is that he takes jobs he considers 'beneath' him so he can pay the bills (and hookers\catfish). I have a feeling that his one positive feature is probably instilled by his parents and separates him in that way from many of the cows here (thinking of some like Jake Alley in particular) who do nothing and expect the world to pay for their room and board.

So yeah I have a feeling that if his parents were willing to take him in it would be under many conditions that would get him to leave as soon as possible- taking menial jobs, a budget bereft of venmo bucks towards camsluts and a promise not to get involved in any more legal spurgatory until he has his own place.

RussianParasite

Крым наш
kiwifarms.net
The only thing Russ has going for him is that he takes jobs he considers 'beneath' him so he can pay the bills (and hookers\catfish). I have a feeling that his one positive feature is probably instilled by his parents and separates him in that way from many of the cows here (thinking of some like Jake Alley in particular) who do nothing and expect the world to pay for their room and board.

So yeah I have a feeling that if his parents were willing to take him in it would be under many conditions that would get him to leave as soon as possible- taking menial jobs, a budget bereft of venmo bucks towards camsluts and a promise not to get involved in any more legal spurgatory until he has his own place.
It is funny, because I can see him generating far more income than someone like Mundane Matt does if he had a youtube channel or something where he just spergs out constantly. Just think if he accepted and reacted to superchats. I bet he could at least double his monthly income for awhile!

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think his parents would take him in, most parents do. Especially when they know their kid is “off” which they must.

But they probably would have conditions, being good Mormons. Job, help in the house, no discussing prostitutes, nor Taylor Swift, no trips to Nevada while they are helping.

Many homeless are out there because they chafe under other people’s rules. I don’t think Russ is any different, so he wouldn’t be able to tolerate it for long.

He loses so many jobs and has to find housing pretty often, and I suspect his parents already send him money to tide him over. It may not be on the regular, but if he gets in a bind he may ask and they help. He lives cheaply, but one of these days it’ll be too much. Nobody will hire him again or he won’t find a room. It’ll be parents and rule-following or the streets, and I think it’ll be streets.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino