Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Walking Clock

kiwifarms.net
Fuck, I'm surprised he hasn't made any fake girl accounts to give him attention on his social media. Not only could he use it to prove to the haydurs that, see, he is enticing to women! but also to play out his wooing fantasies with.
Russ has paid Fiverr models to give his book positive reviews. He's also created fake social media profiles claiming to be friends of his to engage with brothel girls after they blocked Russ, with the hope that the ban would be lifted.

Mushroom Soup

My cat is better than yours
kiwifarms.net
Russ has paid Fiverr models to give his book positive reviews. He's also created fake social media profiles claiming to be friends of his to engage with brothel girls after they blocked Russ, with the hope that the ban would be lifted.
I knew it, he's just the type of person to do that sort of thing.

ETA: Russ hmu and I'll gladly leave a good review of your book here on this thread for some of those office job bux

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966610

A boy must have his chocolate pancakes...
Well out of all of them on there, that's probably the best choice for him. Plus he can sit and be lectured during his intervention dates with Dad in the comfort of his yummy chocolaty pancakes. I'm more of a Denny's girl myself and would prefer to starve over what's my month's offering, but horses for courses.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IHOB, lol. Some stupid marketing gimmick they were sure to switch back- but it was like a year ago. So Russ is still circulating click-bait posts from that long ago that only exist to try and get dummies and old people to repost them to increase facebook engagement- exactly the sort of thing Russ desperately wishes he could have.

And with mind-numbing posts like this how could everyone not like his posts?

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I've been following that case.

I'm fairly positive they actually did make it up, really. For one thing, it's too movie perfect, beat for beat stolen from Orphan. For another, two separate medical professionals tested the girl and said she was a child. There's also the fact that the mother is an Autism Warrior Mommy and they left for Canada so that she could focus all her time on soaking up praise for raising a Brave Genius Autist, which would have been hard to do if she had to care for a dwarf kid.

There's also the issue of the multiple things Kristine (the mother) has said that just absolutely don't track, like that Natalia had both psychopathy and sociopathy, which you can't have at once, and was on meds for this, even though they don't make meds for either of those conditions and she couldn't name the medications Natalia was supposedly on. Oh, and the accusation that Natalia, standing 3 feet tall and weighing all of 40 pounds at a stretch, drug Kristine across the yard and pushed her towards an electric fence. Kristine isn't exactly svelte, and Natalia is the size of a 4 year old.

Theres the fact that the doctor they got to finally claim she was actually an adult was an old family friend, and not an expert in any of Natalia's medical disorders nor did he have access to the equipment necessary to perform age testing, and they used a letter from him to change Natalia's legal age without her having any kind of representation of knowledge of what was going on. They claimed it was to get her the mental health help she needed and then they didn't get her any help. Then they went to Canada and never saw her again, except when a couple was trying to adopt her after she was tossed on the street because the Barnetts stopped paying rent on the apartment she was in. Then the father flew back to Indiana specifically to prevent her from being legally adopted.

When they were finally caught and brought to answer for it, Kristine suddenly had claims that Natalia was an evil scheming sort of dwarf who tried to super murder the whole family by drawing scary pictures and standing over their beds while they slept (all 3 feet of her) and putting windex in Kristine's coffee and telling her to her face as she did it that she was trying to kill her, before handing her the coffee Kristine just saw her pour windex into.

Even worse, there's the police affidavit where her husband supposedly admitted that they knew Natalia was a child of 12 at most when they left her alone in that apartment and went to Canada, and they told her to tell people she was 22 and just looked much younger because of her dwarfism.

So in conclusion, the Barnetts are full of shit and almost certainly made it up.

Dead Hams

kiwifarms.net
Dear Taylor Swift.

If you don’t send me pictures of your titties with your phone number written on them, I’ll kill myself. Stop being an asshole and save my life.

Sincerely

Russel Greer
God, I want someone with the name "Taylor Swift" to start engaging Russell
Oh, I've been following that case.

I'm fairly positive they actually did make it up, really. For one thing, it's too movie perfect, beat for beat stolen from Orphan. For another, two separate medical professionals tested the girl and said she was a child. There's also the fact that the mother is an Autism Warrior Mommy and they left for Canada so that she could focus all her time on soaking up praise for raising a Brave Genius Autist, which would have been hard to do if she had to care for a dwarf kid.

There's also the issue of the multiple things Kristine (the mother) has said that just absolutely don't track, like that Natalia had both psychopathy and sociopathy, which you can't have at once, and was on meds for this, even though they don't make meds for either of those conditions and she couldn't name the medications Natalia was supposedly on. Oh, and the accusation that Natalia, standing 3 feet tall and weighing all of 40 pounds at a stretch, drug Kristine across the yard and pushed her towards an electric fence. Kristine isn't exactly svelte, and Natalia is the size of a 4 year old.

Theres the fact that the doctor they got to finally claim she was actually an adult was an old family friend, and not an expert in any of Natalia's medical disorders nor did he have access to the equipment necessary to perform age testing, and they used a letter from him to change Natalia's legal age without her having any kind of representation of knowledge of what was going on. They claimed it was to get her the mental health help she needed and then they didn't get her any help. Then they went to Canada and never saw her again, except when a couple was trying to adopt her after she was tossed on the street because the Barnetts stopped paying rent on the apartment she was in. Then the father flew back to Indiana specifically to prevent her from being legally adopted.

When they were finally caught and brought to answer for it, Kristine suddenly had claims that Natalia was an evil scheming sort of dwarf who tried to super murder the whole family by drawing scary pictures and standing over their beds while they slept (all 3 feet of her) and putting windex in Kristine's coffee and telling her to her face as she did it that she was trying to kill her, before handing her the coffee Kristine just saw her pour windex into.

Even worse, there's the police affidavit where her husband supposedly admitted that they knew Natalia was a child of 12 at most when they left her alone in that apartment and went to Canada, and they told her to tell people she was 22 and just looked much younger because of her dwarfism.

So in conclusion, the Barnetts are full of shit and almost certainly made it up.
Russ: "Wow. You can't make this stuff up."
Also Russ: "And then some... Hispanics? Yeah, Hispanics... throw a Molotov cocktail at Ken...yeah, that sounds good..."

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
If you pitched a Hollywood producer to make a character study about a fictional guy directly patterned after Russ and had the character do all the things Russ did in his life thus far, you'd probably be told by the producer to tone it down and make the character more realistic and believable. Except Russ is a real dude.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
That Natalia Barnett story took me down quite the rabbit hole. I can see why Russ was fascinated by it for sure. I am betting she really was a teenager but not an adult when she was adopted as a supposed 6 year old from the Ukraine orphanage, apparently whenever they had sketchy or non-existant birth records, they created new ones and gave the kids ages according to their size. Not only that, there's no way an 8 year old is taking GED classes unless they are a genius, and the Barnetts already had one of those, even if he has a bit of the 'tism to go along with it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino