Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
That's what I was thinking too, but it also looks extra droopy + swollen. I did not pay close attention to his stream though. I do believe that the uglier he gets on the inside, the more it manifests in his physical appearance.
Most people with his condition just look expressionless. Russell seems to be a wax doll, slowly melting from his impotent rage.

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks to me like he intentionally stopped the live stream mid-sentence. Listen to the way he hesitates after "So close to....ummm", and the fumbling noise that sounds like he's trying to hit the button to end the stream.

This is nothing more than a substanceless attention grab, and I'd be willing to bet something similar happens this evening.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks to me like he intentionally stopped the live stream mid-sentence. Listen to the way he hesitates after "So close to....ummm", and the fumbling noise that sounds like he's trying to hit the button to end the stream.

This is nothing more than a substanceless attention grab, and I'd be willing to bet something similar happens this evening.
This all just for attention. I'm sure if anything happened it could be summed up in a brief post. He just wants people talking about him because it makes him feel important. He's trying to distract from the fact he poked a hornet's nest with the lawyer.

Bridgeburner

kiwifarms.net
This all just for attention. I'm sure if anything happened it could be summed up in a brief post. He just wants people talking about him because it makes him feel important. He's trying to distract from the fact he poked a hornet's nest with the lawyer.
Honestly, it kind of sounds like a stretch that she'll actually do something. Who'd want to waste time on on that slack-faced goblin (except us)? It's probably just a minor (fake) update. It was the same when he had a 'smoking gun' evidence to be revealed regarding the Arianna concert, just some random photo with someone's head in it.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it kind of sounds like a stretch that she'll actually do something. Who'd want to waste time on on that slack-faced goblin (except us)? It's probably just a minor (fake) update. It was the same when he had a 'smoking gun' evidence to be revealed regarding the Arianna concert, just some random photo with someone's head in it.
That was my favorite bit about the AG saga. And he was livid that the judge wouldn't let him show it, and didn't understand since he couldn't even state a claim, he couldn't present evidence.

It sounds like the lawyer was going to do something in response to him filing false complaints.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ advocating for giving up on ever trying to reconcile with a woman, cutting ties and simply moving on with his life, instead of committing himself to destroying the woman so he can “finally move on.”

Take your own advice gimpface
No, no, no, you clearly don't understand it. Cutting ties and forgetting about a woman with whom you've lived with for years and shared an intimate relationship, maybe even had kids with- that's easy. Just sign a divorce and MOVE ON DUDE.

But no longer stalking a woman whom you've never met, doesn't know you exist and is so famous that she pays professionals to stop people like you from ever impacting her life? Come on, fella, no one is detached enough to do that.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, no, no, you clearly don't understand it. Cutting ties and forgetting about a woman with whom you've lived with for years and shared an intimate relationship, maybe even had kids with- that's easy. Just sign a divorce and MOVE ON DUDE.

But no longer stalking a woman whom you've never met, doesn't know you exist and is so famous that she pays professionals to stop people like you from ever impacting her life? Come on, fella, no one is detached enough to do that.
Remember when he said he wanted to repair his relationship with Taylor? He's truly convinced she obsesses about him as much as he does her. If someone was able to convince him that she has absolutely no idea who he is and will never hear of him, I think he'd be completely crushed. His whole thing for the last few years is that he's TS's arch-enemy. He has to have that, or else he'll have to face the fact he's just a shiftless nobody among a sea of shiftless nobodies. For this reason, I don't think he'll ever give up that delusion unless something else that elevates him above the masses comes along to replace it. He's never going to not be delusional about something.
Oh god, I hope he isn't announcing that he is going to one of the four US Swift shows next summer.

Also, happy 1800 pages of plights, everyone!
The closest one to him is in LA, and I think that's too far to go by bus and he won't fly so I don't think he's going. I think he was going to announce that whoever's been leading him on that they know Taylor convinced him that they got the song to her, and as soon as she listens to it they'll report back, or even better, have her call him herself. That's if there is a person and this isn't just some fantasy he cooked up to make it look like he's important.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
H
View attachment 999208

Yeah let's just pretend you're not coming up on 2 hours late for your own stream...
his face is a two AT BEST because I’m putting literal burn victims at 1, and his horrible personality is I suppose a 3, because he’s slightly above outright actual nazis and serial killers.

so he’s at best a five altogether by his maths.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino