Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
H

his face is a two AT BEST because I’m putting literal burn victims at 1, and his horrible personality is I suppose a 3, because he’s slightly above outright actual nazis and serial killers.

so he’s at best a five altogether by his maths.
There are actual Nazis with better personalities than Russ.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
his face is a two AT BEST because I’m putting literal burn victims at 1, and his horrible personality is I suppose a 3, because he’s slightly above outright actual nazis and serial killers.
We can quibble over numbers but I think the most important point is that Russ's face, deformed as it is, is nowhere near as ugly as his personality. If the scale is from 0-10 I'd have to give his face at least a 3 just because his personality is that much worse.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
H

so he’s at best a five altogether by his maths.
Frankly Im surprised he's not calling himself a straight ten on every mark. He's stepped down a bit, there, at least.

Although Im curious to know if he actually believes that or if that was someone else's quote.

CupONavy

Business Hobo
kiwifarms.net
Frankly Im surprised he's not calling himself a straight ten on every mark. He's stepped down a bit, there, at least.

Although Im curious to know if he actually believes that or if that was someone else's quote.
It was definitely someone else’s quote, right in line with the boomer-humor he cribs from old people being witty on Facebook. Russ has said dozens of times that he thinks he’s “handsome” and “the coolest dude around” - he only posted that because he thought it was “fricking hilarious.”

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
It was definitely someone else’s quote, right in line with the boomer-humor he cribs from old people being witty on Facebook. Russ has said dozens of times that he thinks he’s “handsome” and “the coolest dude around” - he only posted that because he thought it was “fricking hilarious.”
I kind of agree. Something about it seems like something he got off a Mormon facebook group or something like that, maybe an "inspirational" instagram account.

I dont think he would admit to being anything less than hot.

Time To Think

About death
kiwifarms.net
He deleted that announcement post almost immediately after posting it, so my hopes weren't high.
I lurked his page just in case I could catch something anyways but nope.
Maybe, but his "Live stream in a few for MAJOR UPDATES" post is still up.
Even if he streams his "major update", it will be something stupid anyway. What is major in HIS head, is usually small, insignificant or a plain lie.

CausticMinory

"Bring Light to my plight"
kiwifarms.net
Russ thinks he'll be an inspiration if he gets famous. But he already is inspirational to the Mormon elders that know him. Russ will be the lesson to Mormon boys and girls that if you don't follow the teachings closely or fall from the path because of the vices of lust, envy, and greed, you too could be a gimpy janitor who burned all your professional bridges. Just for the sake of getting famous.

moseph.jartelli

kiwifarms.net
Russ thinks he'll be an inspiration if he gets famous. But he already is inspirational to the Mormon elders that know him. Russ will be the lesson to Mormon boys and girls that if you don't follow the teachings closely or fall from the path because of the vices of lust, envy, and greed, you too could be a gimpy janitor who burned all your professional bridges. Just for the sake of getting famous.
A regular Joseph Smith, minus the wives

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
We can quibble over numbers but I think the most important point is that Russ's face, deformed as it is, is nowhere near as ugly as his personality. If the scale is from 0-10 I'd have to give his face at least a 3 just because his personality is that much worse.
yes, his personality would come in at a solid -9

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but his "Live stream in a few for MAJOR UPDATES" post is still up.
Even if he streams his "major update", it will be something stupid anyway. What is major in HIS head, is usually small, insignificant or a plain lie.
Major trauma lumps.
Actually, that could suit him as a title. Major Trauma-Lumps.

But yeah, seriously, if he’s so excited about his update, why the delay?
Some possibilities:
  • Realised that no one can understand what he’s saying.
  • Realised that no one genuinely cares.
  • Realised whoever he was talking to was actually a troll.
  • Dumbass is trying to out-boomer himself with his technophobia.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino