Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

TheGreatCitracett

Don't be ignoring the coolest guy who ever existed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

RussianParasite

Крым наш
kiwifarms.net
I think he realized that if he did the Slurpstream it would just be more fuel for mockery and would be endlessly remixed along with his shitty music.
He is really letting his biggest fans (us) down with stunts like this. I still dream of a day where he is smart enough to stream and allow paid comments to come in. He could rake in some serious cash for the hooker fund.

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, in the real world, what actually happened was Russ the “stuffy law guy” spectacularly messed up at work (left a big floating shite in one of the gents toilets? Was caught putting a camera in the ladies? Gave someone a letter that wasn’t addressed to them?) and his boss told him to learn how to take instruction or he was getting sent back to the unemployment office.

Reactions: Viridian and Clovis

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Russ is hilarious.

"No woman is out of my league. Because I don't believe in leagues."

- Proceeds to rate women from 1-10
- Immediately rates self a perfect 10
Its almost curious to me, like on what metric is he grading all this? For women it's looks alone, but how about for men, and himself especially? He calls himself hot but then whines about his face constantly, but does he count his face into the equation when calling himself a 10 or does he think having the suit and a "law degree" each bump him up a point, or what? Are there any things that could bring him down points, in his mind or is it like a tally system where you start with whatever but various things and achievements can matter, but only for him, or something?

Its something he surely applies differently to everyone. Except women where it's always just "hot or not", and it's always the conventional "model" type of girl, too, he has very narrow tastes and seems to have an almost autistically routine life.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Its almost curious to me, like on what metric is he grading all this? For women it's looks alone, but how about for men, and himself especially? He calls himself hot but then whines about his face constantly, but does he count his face into the equation when calling himself a 10 or does he think having the suit and a "law degree" each bump him up a point, or what? Are there any things that could bring him down points, in his mind or is it like a tally system where you start with whatever but various things and achievements can matter, but only for him, or something?

Its something he surely applies differently to everyone. Except women where it's always just "hot or not", and it's always the conventional "model" type of girl, too, he has very narrow tastes and seems to have an almost autistically routine life.
He's always been graded on a "well, you tried" curve, and he still thinks that he should be graded on that.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He has two grading systems. He grades women on a purely surface scale of “hotness”, while grading himself on a scale of “inner beauty.” He has none, but he judges himself to be very complex and deep and full of hidden feelings and sensitivities, while the actor-observer bias allows him to view other men as purely motivated by base and shallow instincts, with no deep inner world of their own.

In a nutshell:

46340AA3-E194-4BE2-84D3-9678669785AE.jpeg

thus he is a ten on his own personal scale, because he’s the deepest person he knows. All other humans have no inner world or sensitivities...but women are hot so they get a pass for it.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He calls himself hot but then whines about his face constantly, but does he count his face into the equation when calling himself a 10 or does he think having the suit and a "law degree" each bump him up a point, or what?
A pressed, clean suit may make you look better, but a filthy, crumpled suit that smells like grease and failure makes you look like a drunk who woke up on a park bench in it, has no other clothes, and is probably mentally ill. He'd be better off with a clean pair of jeans and a T-shirt than looking homeless.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino