Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
A pressed, clean suit may make you look better, but a filthy, crumpled suit that smells like grease and failure makes you look like a drunk who woke up on a park bench in it, has no other clothes, and is probably mentally ill. He'd be better off with a clean pair of jeans and a T-shirt than looking homeless.
I honestly believe he's never once had that suit cleaned. He's like Borat.

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
I seem to recall him saying he hand-washed it in the bathtub once, but never have I seen him say he machine washed it or ironed it or had it professionally cleaned and pressed.
I don’t want to claim expertise but I think it’s cultural for him. Both being Mormon and from Wyoming where he didn’t grow up super rich, I’ve noticed that Mormons really pride themselves on a deal. It’s no shock that a lot of the super couponers are Mormon. Combine having huge families, one income, and needing to tithe and to put away months worth of dry goods, and the result is a tendency to value deals. So I think Russell feels superior when he brags that he’s never had to buy a new suit or dryclean his.I mean he figured out how to bathe a suit. How are we not impressed?

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t want to claim expertise but I think it’s cultural for him. Both being Mormon and from Wyoming where he didn’t grow up super rich, I’ve noticed that Mormons really pride themselves on a deal. It’s no shock that a lot of the super couponers are Mormon. Combine having huge families, one income, and needing to tithe and to put away months worth of dry goods, and the result is a tendency to value deals. So I think Russell feels superior when he brags that he’s never had to buy a new suit or dryclean his.I mean he figured out how to bathe a suit. How are we not impressed?
If only he could figure out how to bathe himself.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
And some LDS Kiwis have said that the suit probably came from a "mission kit" that is sold to young men before they embark on their mission so that tells you how old it is. I shudder to think what it smells like now.
Imagine being stuck with him for a year or two. *Shudder*

How much you want to bet that bathtub itself is caked in mold and grime?
It’s probably never been cleaned...

Reactions: Viridian

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Yes he did, she wanted nothing to do with him, and he threatened to sue to force her to talk to him until someone told him courts can't force people to talk to someone.
Okay, thanks. I haven't had time to read this entire thread. Ugh, I don't want to even think of his designs on his sister. "You have hot friends?! Make them suck me my PENNNIS!!!"

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
Okay, thanks. I haven't had time to read this entire thread. Ugh, I don't want to even think of his designs on his sister. "You have hot friends?! Make them suck me my PENNNIS!!!"
I could see him asking for more than that on the grounds of "it's not like we grew up together and even know each other". I feel bad for even typing that. Not for Russ, but for even thinking it.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I could see him asking for more than that on the grounds of "it's not like we grew up together and even know each other". I feel bad for even typing that. Not for Russ, but for even thinking it.
Considering she's his twin, I doubt it. She probably looks something like him and, without self-awareness, would probably rate her as below a 9 and thus not up to his standards. Though I wouldn't rule out GSA.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Considering she's his twin, I doubt it. She probably looks something like him and, without self-awareness, would probably rate her as below a 9 and thus not up to his standards. Though I wouldn't rule out GSA.
Nope. You will find her in the thread, she turned out just fine, that is why bio family kept her and ditched him. She has some sort of Hollywood photography gig. he has tried to contact biomom, biodad, and biosis-who never knew she had a twin who was his own Dorian Gray.

I know it’s a long thread, but well worth the read.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Nope. You will find her in the thread, she turned out just fine, that is why bio family kept her and ditched him. She has some sort of Hollywood photography gig. he has tried to contact biomom, biodad, and biosis-who never knew she had a twin who was his own Dorian Gray.

I know it’s a long thread, but well worth the read.
Happy to read it. Trying to make my way through bit by bit. Any idea what page the sister stuff is on?

Edit: though considering her profession, he definitely probably thought this was his way of "breaking into the entertainment industry".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino