Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Happy to read it. Trying to make my way through bit by bit. Any idea what page the sister stuff is on?

Edit: though considering her profession, he definitely probably thought this was his way of "breaking into the entertainment industry".
Now, see, you've gone and spoiled it for yourself by guessing. Not like it's much of a twist...

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Happy to read it. Trying to make my way through bit by bit. Any idea what page the sister stuff is on?

Edit: though considering her profession, he definitely probably thought this was his way of "breaking into the entertainment industry".
I think her name is Stephanie Ross. I do remember his birth name is Brent Ross. I am wiped out, so maybe hit up search. I think she is mentioned a few times thruout the thread. And many people think the thirst for famous puss is to lash out at sis. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks he is owed a hate fuck from sis. If it were almost anyone else, I would feel that was over the line. But with Russell, I wouldn’t be surprised. I suspect all his fucks are hate fucks over general hate towards all women

Crispeacock

Selected Hand Picked Progressive Plights
kiwifarms.net
Make you sick, fuck I'd not want to BE near Gristle. I picture it like - directions for Russel and his cock: "Wash thoroughly before use, may cause nausea and projectile vomiting, may cause screaming and panic. Do not take internally."

Reactions: nemesisAF

Clovis

The blood of these whores is killing me!
kiwifarms.net

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
He tells the Congresswoman from Hawaii, “Not even your hot body can help you now”...after complaining about not being taken seriously.
Awww, does Utah not get hot Congresswomen? (I’ll assume they don’t have any congresswomen in Utah, but idk, not from US)

Move over, AOC, Russ has a new politician to drool over and annoy.

Reactions: Whatthefuck

break these cuffs

mogo
kiwifarms.net
That’s Russ pretty much showing his true nature. He’s only supporting a candidate for their looks, even though their views and policies are completely opposite of his.
They're are liars and whores, so you can't be sure of what they'll actually do in office anyway. It isn't the worst metric to judge a candidate on. Believing campaign rhetoric is probably the worst. Attractive people are generally more well liked and do better in negotiations. It is a very real asset for someone in political office. This is a condemnation of politicians and not an endorsement of Russ.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
He tells the Congresswoman from Hawaii, “Not even your hot body can help you now”...after complaining about not being taken seriously.
Once again his misogyny is shining through. He honestly only ever thinks a woman is worth something if she’s hot. Tulsi, regardless of anyone’s political leanings, is an incredibly accomplished person not to mention a war veteran. It boggles the mind that he even thought for a second, much like in his AOC phase, that a Representative from fucking Hawaii, not even the contiguous US, would give a shit about legalising hookers in Utah or whatever stupid shit he went on about.

I’d pay money for one of the staffers who got his screed to leak it. I’m sure it’s chock full of prime m.ilk.

You know, when he pulled his support from Romney he never commented on his looks not being able to help him and his looks legitimately do help his career. Nice handsome pure Mormon man who takes his “values” to heart. Hell, Romney could be a poster child for ineffectual people only being in their position due to aesthetics.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He thinks progressive automatically means you support legalizing prostitution, and gets mad when this turns out not to be true. Many progressives don't support legalization for various reasons. No doubt he messaged her campaign about that, or about repealing the First Amendment to make it illegal to make fun of people, and didn't hear back, so now he's convinced she personally hates him, and withdrawing his support will devastate her. Remember, he thinks he played a key role in getting Mitt Romney elected, a Mormon man in a heavily Mormon state. He thinks his "endorsement" means something.

Last edited:

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
That’s Russ pretty much showing his true nature. He’s only supporting a candidate for their looks, even though their views and policies are completely opposite of his.
I don't think he has any concrete political beliefs anyways, aside from "Give me whores to suck me my penis."

Wasn't he crushing on Tiffany Trump a while back? I'm surprised it's her and not Ivanka, since Ivanka has had her face expertly sculpted by doctors while Tiffany looks like she's been beaten over the head with an inbreeding stick.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Once again his misogyny is shining through. He honestly only ever thinks a woman is worth something if she’s hot. Tulsi, regardless of anyone’s political leanings, is an incredibly accomplished person not to mention a war veteran. It boggles the mind that he even thought for a second, much like in his AOC phase, that a Representative from fucking Hawaii, not even the contiguous US, would give a shit about legalising hookers in Utah or whatever stupid shit he went on about.

I’d pay money for one of the staffers who got his screed to leak it. I’m sure it’s chock full of prime m.ilk.

You know, when he pulled his support from Romney he never commented on his looks not being able to help him and his looks legitimately do help his career. Nice handsome pure Mormon man who takes his “values” to heart. Hell, Romney could be a poster child for ineffectual people only being in their position due to aesthetics.
Yup. But he's a man. He's totally not a Republican Kennedy! (Wait, WHO ALSO WAS A MAN WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!)

• Feels
Reactions: Whatthefuck

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he has any concrete political beliefs anyways, aside from "Give me whores to suck me my penis."

Wasn't he crushing on Tiffany Trump a while back? I'm surprised it's her and not Ivanka, since Ivanka has had her face expertly sculpted by doctors while Tiffany looks like she's been beaten over the head with an inbreeding stick.
Ivanka’s married, that’s Russ’ ultimate bonerkiller. Tiffany is cute, though and seems relatively normal. She’s no 10 as evidenced by Rusty not relentlessly stalking her, but she’s cute enough she just chose not to get her face rearranged. You’ve clearly seen Ivanka pre-surgery, bless her heart.

break these cuffs

mogo
kiwifarms.net
Ivanka’s married, that’s Russ’ ultimate bonerkiller. Tiffany is cute, though and seems relatively normal. She’s no 10 as evidenced by Rusty not relentlessly stalking her, but she’s cute enough she just chose not to get her face rearranged. You’ve clearly seen Ivanka pre-surgery, bless her heart.
I love how he's too stupid to realize that all of these women are likely in some sort of relationship and that their online persona is for show, specifically to attract rubes like him. It's reminds me of the autistic screeching when that one twitch thot was exposed for being married. One of her longterm mods wrote this long pathetic message about how she betrayed him and now he was leaving. It was hilarious. Her defense was that she never specifically said she wasn't in a relationship. She used to have stream titles "looking for a bf, anyone good guys around?" and people thought she was a serious. Yes, a smoking hot millionaire is going to be looking for a boyfriend on the internet, among a bunch of thirsty autists who pay $5 a month to see pictures of her a bikini. That shit's great.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Quick aside: This guy showed up in the Onision thread because he responded to a shitty tweet that Grugly made with humor and came out looking even more fucking awesome.

Ricky’s funny and likable and has made a pretty decent life for himself. He has Beals-Hecht syndrome which is a connective tissue disorder in which basically all the tendons and ligaments in the body contract and pull the skeleton in on itself, hence the curled fingers and toes. I dare say he’s got a bigger disability battle than Russhole and yet... his Youtube channel is modestly successful and he regularly has people wanting to interact with him without having to send them money or pester them. Plus he appears to practice pretty good hygiene as his hair and clothes always look clean and presentable.

Of course fucking greasy, self absorbed Russhole would probably say he was much cooler than Ricky.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino