Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Presented without commentary because I dont even know what to say at this point View attachment 1013767
Russhole once again proves how it's always the people that constantly insist how "nice" they are who turn out to be the most wretched and hateful human beings you'll ever meet. He's like the Platonic ideal of the Nice Guy trope in the drool-covered flesh.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russhole once again proves how it's always the people that constantly insist how "nice" they are who turn out to be the most wretched and hateful human beings you'll ever meet. He's like the Platonic ideal of the Nice Guy trope in the drool-covered flesh.
I would say that he would gloat if one of his 'crushes' got raped but I'm sure that's already happened.

Cheesy Cukes

I'm avoiding grain.
kiwifarms.net
Time and time again, it's mentioned how his horrible inside is what intrigues us most, not his horrible outside. And it always kind of sounds like a cop out for "haha he's funny looking!"

But he really is just a garbage person, rotten to the core.

Dead Hams

i'm gonna say a swear...
kiwifarms.net
long story short, you would be Dead
Not even dead, just abandoned. If he couldn't serve as a glorified pack mule he wouldn't be as respected from the hunchback in 300. Though, he'd definitely know the true definition of "plight".
To be fair, he could've made a living by joining a circus and being a freak.
Not as an attraction. He can't close his mouth and can't look left-to-right. No self-respecting freak show owner is going to put that in his lineup. He'd be mucking stalls and most likely get an infection toot-sweet.
Oh Jesus this just went up on youtube. It's either a remake or a reupload of "Win a Date with Kylie Jenner"

"But your honor, I clearly said in the song I wasn't trying to be a creep..."

RodDangerous

Scoundrel
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1014149

Pictured: a hooker, chained to Russell's couch, begging for nourishment.
A bit off-topic, but relevant given the content:

Russ has been posting quite a bit over the years about teeth whitening and dental visits (his “stud” dentist gifted him an electric toothbrush). It might be the one component of his personal hygiene that he focuses on, and it’s likely due in part to the fact that those living with Moebius syndrome are more susceptible to dental abnormalities, like enamel hypoplasia, and tooth and gum decay.

Drink more coffee, Russ, and grow lazier in your hygiene habits; I want to see those teeth decay and fall out of your melon.

DarkAlien

No.
kiwifarms.net
His person must have purposely walked in front of that bus when they realized Russ was their person.

Looks like at least for now KF is the ultimate source for all things Russ.

View attachment 1014203

Kind of a shame because his ED page wasn't bad. Hopefully it gets rewritten and put back up.
WTF, wonder why they took it down? could they have bowed down to his fake ass threat of legal action?

It's amusing how Rusty complains about having an unfavorable reputation, yet he's the one that's establishing it every times he mentions muh plightsh.

This whole Ariana thing is introducing more people to God's favorite idiot.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think ED has a system failure and there weren’t backups of all pages.

Russ focuses on his teeth because he can’t close his mouth and they always show. Why he feels like they should be clean and white and the rest of him can be dirty and greasy is part of the mystery of Russ. I think he’s probably so focused on his deformity that’s all he cares about.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate Russ for making me look this up, but she has a fucking sore throat. The drooling little gremlin is gloating over her having a minor illness that 99.9% of other performers have had at least once. I don't think common illnesses that everyone have count as karma, Russ, but if they do then obviously karma doesn't think she did anything wrong, just like everyone who isn't you.

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate Russ for making me look this up, but she has a fucking sore throat. The drooling little gremlin is gloating over her having a minor illness that 99.9% of other performers have had at least once. I don't think common illnesses that everyone have count as karma, Russ, but if they do then obviously karma doesn't think she did anything wrong, jsut like everyone who isn't you.
Sounds like she has a touch of strep throat, which, if you make your living with your voice, is a big deal. But fuck Russ, she did nothing wrong to him. He got exactly what he paid for. Her security detail was within its rights to bar him from coming backstage because he violated the no gifts policy, but they let him do the meet and greet anyway. If anything, he got special treatment because they probably assumed he wasn't all that bright.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like she has a touch of strep throat, which, if you make your living with your voice, is a big deal. But fuck Russ, she did nothing wrong to him. He got exactly what he paid for. Her security detail was within its rights to bar him from coming backstage because he violated the no gifts policy, but they let him do the meet and greet anyway. If anything, he got special treatment because they probably assumed he wasn't all that bright.
It sucks for Ariana, and I don't mean to imply that she's exaggerating or being whiny or anything, it's just that Russ is grave dancing over a literal nothing. Like, I thought maybe she announced she had some kind of Lady Gaga-esque chronic pain condition, or even a mental health thing, and it was impacting her career in some way, but no. It's literally she's sick and has to reschedule some concerts.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I think ED has a system failure and there weren’t backups of all pages.

Russ focuses on his teeth because he can’t close his mouth and they always show. Why he feels like they should be clean and white and the rest of him can be dirty and greasy is part of the mystery of Russ. I think he’s probably so focused on his deformity that’s all he cares about.
I think Ive mentioned this before, but being a mouthbreather and having even mildly chronic dry mouth greatly increases your chances of cavities and gum disease like gingivitis. I was curious so I looked on wikipedia and they say saliva does have some antibacterial properties. It kind of makes sense that he's always worried about them in that regard. I also dont think he thinks he looks greasy and dirty and doesnt see any disparity there. That his dentist was giving him an electric toothbrush (though it might just be in one of those sample bags some dentists hand out) may mean he isnt taking as good care of them as he could be.