Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net

Mitt Doggy Dogg

kiwifarms.net
what's even better is that "Alexa" is really a bloke wearing prosthetics, like a more humane version of Ed Gein
I'd pay actual money to see his reaction when he eventually finds that out
Is it really a dude? Hard to tell the way the images are angled / shopped. On one hand her tits are too close together like a mans but the waist kinda sort has the right shape, I can't see any self respecting female with eyebrows like those thou....

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
Is it really a dude? Hard to tell the way the images are angled / shopped. On one hand her tits are too close together like a mans but the waist kinda sort has the right shape, I can't see any self respecting female with eyebrows like those thou....
female masker (in the profile description) = crossdressing man who wears a latex mask made to look like a woman's face
some of the ones who use cheap/poorly-made masks are utterly horrific

TheGreatCitracett

After 5 years, my avatar needed a vacation.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Totally a dude. A straight guy with a fetish. Best part is that mask is called the "Taylor" mask. (And it costs about $850.)

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is just... *chef's kiss* MWAH! MAGNIFIQUE!

DAMNNNN YOU TAYLOR!!!
He reads here, so he knows he's lusting after a dude in a latex mask now. I wonder if he's having a "Crying Game" moment.

You know, were it anyone else, I would almost break the no pozloading my neghole rule and tell the the person that's a guy. But with Russ, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

Last edited:

Cleric of Autism

My god Autismo demands I preach to you
kiwifarms.net
He reads here, so he knows he's lusting after a dude in a latex mask now. I wonder if he's having a "Crying Game" moment.

You know, were it anyone else, I would almost break the no pozloading my neghole rule and tell the the person that's a guy. But with Russ, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show.
It's already been established that he follows at least one tranny, Russ has no issues lusting after men who look like women

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They should have supervised harder
He has no sympathy for anyone, no one has it bad, not like him. Empathy? He doesn't even know the meaning of the word.
He has said in the past he has a hard life. Now, I will grant that his disability makes things difficult, but the vast majority of his problems are self-inflicted.

He has said in the past he has a hard life. Now, I will grant that his disability makes things difficult, but the vast majority of his problems are self-inflicted.
The biggest mistake was treating him with kiddie gloves. He may look and act like a tard, but he was always deemed to be a functional member of society despite the fact that he isn't. Unfortunately, narcissism can't be fixed, especially when you have a lot of other comorbidities.