Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1031521

It's a 10 second clip that says:

"I believe in this saying 'It's not about what you know, it's all about who you know.'"
So his genius plan to instant fame is to instantly admit that he only wants to use these women for fame? It’s like the Kylie Jenner song, “I just want into the entertainment Biz. I spent five years having agents tell me no. Just please say ‘yes,’ and help this underdog out.”

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite him not thanks to him
Ok, I just love the fact he keeps writing it like ''one of my TRUE stories'', as if we already didn't know all his stories are lies and fabrications from his sick deformed head.

View attachment 1031332
Sure Russell, huge success.
The guy named Ryan isn't the one who said some truths to Russ face on facebook one time and Russ called him ugly or something? I love he's still commenting on Rusty's bullshit

View attachment 1031521

It's a 10 second clip that says:

"I believe in this saying 'It's not about what you know, it's all about who you know.'"
Ok, let's suppose Russ wasn't a mentally ill, lying cretin. Let's suppose he really has a publicist. And everything that ever happened to him was the most pure truth. Still, all this doesn't justify him sending a video to a famous person with the words ''ANIMOTO TRIAL'' plastered all over it.
Good thing the publicist doesn't exist and he can make shitty video after shitty video because literally zero people (outside of the farms of course) will see it and give a shit about it.

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol, his signature reminds me of when I was a child and tried to emulate the grown ups around me. I would scribble on a piece of paper, pretending to be signing important papers like my parents did. Of course, I hadn't a signature of my own at 4, but all the scribbles would come out looking like this.
Also, nice to know his preferred way of being called is Ron.