Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all know Russ would love a prescription for swallowing a whore. Or better yet, vice versa.

“Yes Russ, other people make mistakes but it’s you we are talking about. You’ve forgotten to empty the CEO’s garbage can four times this week, you have not cleaned any of the toilets and we’ve had no paper products stocked or soaps filled. You must follow your duty list. If it happens again, we’ll have to let you go.”

“Some pharmacist typed whole as whore, that’s much worse -it could kill somebody! It’s discrimination to fire me for a simple error.”

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a fantastic employee. Instead of taking responsibility, just points out someone else messing up something worse.

View attachment 1034409

He's been busy behind the scenes. He spent the weekend passing the "4000 instathots followed" milestone.
What mistakes can you make to get your boss mad at you as a janitor?
That’s almost impressive. Unless the “mistakes” are actually “potential sexual harassment cases”.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What mistakes can you make to get your boss mad at you as a janitor?
That’s almost impressive. Unless the “mistakes” are actually “potential sexual harassment cases”.
According to someone who worked at a place he worked, who showed up on Rekieta's show once, he always showed up in his shitty, unwashed homeless dude suit, and would continually harass anyone female he was attracted to, start fights with people, and create drama.

Jane_Doh

kiwifarms.net
According to someone who worked at a place he worked, who showed up on Rekieta's show once, he always showed up in his shitty, unwashed homeless dude suit, and would continually harass anyone female he was attracted to, start fights with people, and create drama.
It was a previous supervisor and he said Russhole showed up in the suit and spoke about how he was seeing his “girlfriend” to everyone he could. The supervisor was confused why Russ would wear a suit to do janitorial work but he didn’t wear it often, only when leaving after work to meet up with hookers across state lines.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a fantastic employee. Instead of taking responsibility, just points out someone else messing up something worse.

View attachment 1034409

He's been busy behind the scenes. He spent the weekend passing the "4000 instathots followed" milestone.

Oh my god having people like Russ work for you is so goddamn maddening.

When a boss tells you that you fucked up it's because they want the issue fixed and not to happen again. If they ask WHY it was fucked up, they're really just wondering if it's an issue that will pass ("I was trying to finish it while battling a migraine" for example) can be fixed (Like if those spelling errors being caused by a faulty keyboard where one of the keys needs to be smashed to work) or if they need to watch for it happening again and again (For example, if you're an exceptional individual, too egotistical or too lazy to do it properly) .

Outside of contextual problem solving, your "why" when you make a mistake is nothing but extra noise that no one cares to hear. And coming up to your bosses desk to lecture them about how everyone makes mistakes is only showing them that you don't care about preventing this mistake from repeating and thus don't care about your job.
And when you don't care about your job, it makes our job harder, so of course we're gonna wanna get rid of you in favour of someone who will actually learn from their mistakes and grow into the role so you all get the best results.

Everyone makes mistakes, this is common knowledge, it's why you're not fired the second you make one. If you really want to piss of your boss, point out mistakes they've made in the past when they're done lecturing you! The only thing the boss loves more than a fuck up is a petty fuck up who gets defensive and completely misses the point of why they're being talked to in the first place.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Oh my god having people like Russ work for you is so goddamn maddening.

When a boss tells you that you fucked up it's because they want the issue fixed and not to happen again. If they ask WHY it was fucked up, they're really just wondering if it's an issue that will pass ("I was trying to finish it while battling a migraine" for example) can be fixed (Like if those spelling errors being caused by a faulty keyboard where one of the keys needs to be smashed to work) or if they need to watch for it happening again and again (For example, if you're an exceptional individual, too egotistical or too lazy to do it properly) .

Outside of contextual problem solving, your "why" when you make a mistake is nothing but extra noise that no one cares to hear. And coming up to your bosses desk to lecture them about how everyone makes mistakes is only showing them that you don't care about preventing this mistake from repeating and thus don't care about your job.
And when you don't care about your job, it makes our job harder, so of course we're gonna wanna get rid of you in favour of someone who will actually learn from their mistakes and grow into the role so you all get the best results.

Everyone makes mistakes, this is common knowledge, it's why you're not fired the second you make one. If you really want to piss of your boss, point out mistakes they've made in the past when they're done lecturing you! The only thing the boss loves more than a fuck up is a petty fuck up who gets defensive and completely misses the point of why they're being talked to in the first place.
I'm sure this is why he never lasts very long in professional settings. He loves to brag and lie about his life as a practically lawyer with a super important office job, but he never made it past a few months to a year with any of them. Turns out that professionals expect their support staff to behave professionally. I don't think Rusty has the faintest clue how etiquette works in any situation, personal or professional. It's like he's an alien who approximates human emotions and just doesn't get why his approach in all things is off-putting.

He simply doesn't get that following a woman into the restroom of the store he's working at is creepy and borderline illegal. He doesn't understand why his family has no interest in hearing about legal eagle's sexual hooker, instathot, pop star exploits over the holidays or at their wedding. He doesn't understand why suing someone for not doing something they have explicitly said they CAN'T do isn't going to get a favorable reaction.

I could go on, but you Russtorians already know what's up. He's just a social re.tard.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it's just a fetish thing. Like furries.
I remember this from like fifteen years ago, when I first stumbled across it online. Back then the masks they used were truly terrifying...they looked like a lot of corpses that a serial killer had tried to “make the faces pretty again” with melted wax and colored crayons. Glad to see this fetish got an upgrade, at least.

But it’s still just one step below kidnapping and skinning a woman to wear her face. And Russell wanked to it. What a great day.

You know Russ, if you kidnapped an instafamous thot and wore HER skin, she could never turn you down or leave you. You’d be inside a total ten, forever. And you’d finally have a face society deems attractive. You wouldn’t just possess the ten, you’d be a ten.

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure this is why he never lasts very long in professional settings. He loves to brag and lie about his life as a practically lawyer with a super important office job, but he never made it past a few months to a year with any of them. Turns out that professionals expect their support staff to behave professionally. I don't think Rusty has the faintest clue how etiquette works in any situation, personal or professional. It's like he's an alien who approximates human emotions and just doesn't get why his approach in all things is off-putting.

He simply doesn't get that following a woman into the restroom of the store he's working at is creepy and borderline illegal. He doesn't understand why his family has no interest in hearing about legal eagle's sexual hooker, instathot, pop star exploits over the holidays or at their wedding. He doesn't understand why suing someone for not doing something they have explicitly said they CAN'T do isn't going to get a favorable reaction.

I could go on, but you Russtorians already know what's up. He's just a social re.tard.
I once had Russ's job, and to clean the women's restroom if you're a guy, you open the door a crack and say loudly, "maintenance, anyone in here?" If no one replies, then it's safe to put the sign on the door and go clean. You don't walk in and look around. Jesus, even the guy even more autistic than Russ knew that. He even knocked if he was cleaning the men's room, just to be polite and not startle anyone.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Already angry about Christmas songs
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino