Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was a previous supervisor and he said Russhole showed up in the suit and spoke about how he was seeing his “girlfriend” to everyone he could. The supervisor was confused why Russ would wear a suit to do janitorial work but he didn’t wear it often, only when leaving after work to meet up with hookers across state lines.
It's like girls getting to go to school in their cheerleading outfits when they have practice except so, so much sadder.

Last edited:

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to think his publicist is a total fabrication much like Chris thinking he's married to an invisible sonichu that's always right next to him.

I mean, it's obvious it's a fantasy, but I mean more than just a deliberate falsehood he's using to fool others into thinking he's got prestige and clout. I mean I think it might honestly just be a fantasy for his own satisfaction now. His "publicist" is an invisible friend who hangs out with him at work all day and congratulates him on how well he cleaned that toilet, that kind of thing. Before long Russ might be talking about the dimensional merge.

I'm starting to think his publicist is a total fabrication much like Chris thinking he's married to an invisible sonichu that's always right next to him.

I mean, it's obvious it's a fantasy, but I mean more than just a deliberate falsehood he's using to fool others into thinking he's got prestige and clout. I mean I think it might honestly just be a fantasy for his own satisfaction now. His "publicist" is an invisible friend who hangs out with him at work all day and congratulates him on how well he cleaned that toilet, that kind of thing. Before long Russ might be talking about the dimensional merge.
Earlier in this thread, someone confirmed the publicist saga is a hoax.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Taking the relationship to the next level:

View attachment 1035306
Im in a goofy mood but I fucking love this. He's like a second grader or some shit--he's like 10 years old and bragging about how he totally gets laid and he touches boobs all the time.

"Yeah, Javai's my girlfriend. Kind of. Dont be so jealous, it's unbecoming." "Um, does Javai know this?" "Ahhh she'll figure it out, I put it on her instagram."

I just love that he's so far removed from reality. He just says this stuff, no reservations and entirely sincere. He might as well be some homeless schizophrenic on a street corner with an empty soup tin shaking it for change while screaming about how the illuminati lizard people took away his girlfriend, Taylor Swift, and replaced her with an inside agent who is trying to stop him from getting his song out because it would expose them.

Last edited:

badboy2000

I plow hookers FROM ALL SIDES
kiwifarms.net
I just rewatched the South Park episode Raisins(s07e14 I think), where Butters thinks he's in a relationship with a waiter that feigns interest in him for tips, and couldn't help think of Russell. Of course, Butters is just a lovable and naive eight year old, while Rusty is a possessive and nasty goblin pushing 30.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I hope Javai starts dating a big, handsome, rich footballer who wears saggy pants.
One can hope, but iirc they aren't allowed to fraternize with the team/coaches while they're on the squad. However, the VIPs I'm sure she comes into contact with on the regular may fit that bill.
Looks like Russ is going international with his boomer humour, a post disparaging Nicola Sturgeon?
And you know good and goddamned well he has no idea who that is or where she's from. He can't even figure out how the US government works so I'm fairly certain he hasn't a clue about the politics in GB. After all, she's not hot enough to be on his radar even if she was from the states.

• Agree
Reactions: Clovis and CWCissey

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
BTW, does anyone know where his ED article went? I haven't been able to find it. I know ED is a mess but still... weird.
The Talk page is still up: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Talk:Russell_Greer

The main page itself is gone, though. Not even the history remains.

Maybe they cucked. More likely, though, it's just broken as fuck. The last migration really fucked up the site, tons of images are missing (again), and nobody seems to be doing much to be fixing it. That or there's just so much broken shit it's taking a long time to fix.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
I just rewatched the South Park episode Raisins(s07e14 I think), where Butters thinks he's in a relationship with a waiter that feigns interest in him for tips, and couldn't help think of Russell. Of course, Butters is just a lovable and naive eight year old, while Rusty is a possessive and nasty goblin pushing 30.
Hah! Is that the same episode where Butters tries to become a pimp and recruit girls at school to become prostitutes for him?
Almost makes you suspect Matt and Trey are aware of Russ's antics.

Cilleystring

I didn't do jack crap to you
kiwifarms.net
Hah! Is that the same episode where Butters tries to become a pimp and recruit girls at school to become prostitutes for him?
That would have been way before Russ was online infamous. It would be funny if they've known about him through the Mormon circle though.

Late rate me if this was already posted. Maybe I missed it but I hadn't seen this yet

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, his face probably makes "salsa" and "sausy" sound the same when he says them, and he's too stupid to think that others don't talk like a slurring hobo.
"Salsa" is just the Spanish word for "sauce," so it's not even a clever play on words.
BTW, does anyone know where his ED article went? I haven't been able to find it. I know ED is a mess but still... weird.
Yes, it was mentioned a while back.
Looks like at least for now KF is the ultimate source for all things Russ.

View attachment 1014203

Kind of a shame because his ED page wasn't bad. Hopefully it gets rewritten and put back up.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
chris, but only because he'd be flopping about while still wearing a sailor moon headband, furry ears, and a pony horn. and another headband.

Nah, that was a different episode. There are so many great Butters episodes...

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
That would have been way before Russ was online infamous. It would be funny if they've known about him through the Mormon circle though.

Late rate me if this was already posted. Maybe I missed it but I hadn't seen this yet
I read the comments after the article.
One in particular, stood out.
This woman seems kind of off.
I tried to read some of her stories, seems she lives with 14 dogs,and wrote one article that she’s scared to write because of her parents, who are in their mid eighties, and hopes her parents die soon so she can write.3D515DB9-2616-4FF0-B559-8B2F57B6D552.jpeg