Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

It's very troubling when you have a family member that relies on you for day-to-day survival. Russ is clearly capable of going out and getting a job, but I imagine his parents are worried about his behavior after they've passed and there is no one left to keep him in check. I don't know what it takes to not love your own child, but it doesn't take much to worry about them. Clearly they won't be able to leave him much because he'll just fritter it away on lawsuits and backstage passes. I only hope when they do pass that he has enough self-restraint that his sister doesn't need to tell him "Don't come to the funeral if you're going to talk about your Taylor Swift crap."
When it comes to sped family members, unfortunately, some family members choose to shun them once the parents pass away. This is pretty common amongst families that chose not to reign in their tards and let them run amok. Family members would tolerate them outta respect for the parents.

Rusty seems like one of those cases, especially since they couldn't even have him at his own sister's wedding. They will probably leave him with inheritance that will most likely be controlled by his sister or another member.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When it comes to sped family members, unfortunately, some family members choose to shun them once the parents pass away. This is pretty common amongst families that chose not to reign in their tards and let them run amok. Family members would tolerate them outta respect for the parents.

Rusty seems like one of those cases, especially since they couldn't even have him at his own sister's wedding. They will probably leave him with inheritance that will most likely be controlled by his sister or another member.
Yeah, that would be the wisest course. He'll have enough to live on hopefully, but he can't blow it on suing the pop starlet of the moment or suing a girl for liking his posts and not being his sex slave.

Whenever he says things like "I'm your boyfriend" or similar, I cringe, because I don't think he's trying to be cute, I think he actually thinks that he's in a relationship with whoever he's talking to. He thinks he's in a relationship with Taylor Swift because he sued her, so why not think he's in a relationship with someone who's actually spoken to him?

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net

That or just give him the lump sum on the condition that he signs whatever restraining orders the siblings want him to

Rebis

kiwifarms.net
Aw man, I feel *so* bad for his adoptive family. His fake internet personna is still a Ross. If his birth parents wanted to stay in touch or, god forbid, take him back to their lives, he'd ditch the Greers in an instant. I wonder if they do actually love him, or just tolerate him.
Russ is eternally defined by wanting things he doesn’t currently have. If the Rosses decided to come back into his life, he’d toss them aside, except maybe the semi-successful sister. And if he got an actual girlfriend, he’d be happy for a few months max before he started to scheme up ways to get a “better” one.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ is eternally defined by wanting things he doesn’t currently have. If the Rosses decided to come back into his life, he’d toss them aside, except maybe the semi-successful sister. And if he got an actual girlfriend, he’d be happy for a few months max before he started to scheme up ways to get a “better” one.
The eternal emptiness of the narcissist is never satisfied for long, and the solution to it is always perceived to lie outside the self (because it's never the narcissist that is the source of their own problems). What does he think his birth family will give him? Fame? Wealth? Happiness? Sex (ugh)? Whatever the fuck it is, he won't actually get it, and then he'll be mad at them for letting him down. Given that it's always prejudice against MUH DISABILITY that is to blame, he'll twist things so that their prejudice is responsible for him not getting whatever he wanted, no matter how stupid it is. And then they'll join Taylor Swift, Arianna Grande, Kiwi Farms, the Phantom Giggler, every boss that he's ever had, etc. on his enemies list, which will only ever get longer as time goes on (unless of course he forgets someone on it out of pure stupidity). The same goes for an actual girlfriend.

wateryketchup

kiwifarms.net
He tried leaving himself positive comments on his first "I Don't Get You" video as "Godfrey Ross" so maybe that's it?

View attachment 1037344
:story: he really couldn't be half assed to find an online name generator, huh? For some reason I keep getting surprised by how stupid he is, I guess I give him too much credit

or is it a narc thing where he's obsessed with himself and all names are inferior by comparison?

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: he really couldn't be half assed to find an online name generator, huh? For some reason I keep getting surprised by how stupid he is, I guess I give him too much credit

or is it a narc thing where he's obsessed with himself and all names are inferior by comparison?
He thinks he's smarter than everyone else, so therefore, every idea he comes up with is the most brilliant ever.