Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
“Dates”. I’m guessing his “dates” were friendly girls who were too polite to decline his request to take picture with her.

also, he looks a lot healthier at his heavier size than he does now.
You can blame Mormonism for a lot of things, but I don't see how it would be responsible for you gaining weight on a missing. Don't Mormon missionaries walk around proselytizing all day? Don't they have a very strict budget to abide by? Sounds like more of Russell wanting to put the blame for his actions on someone else.

Also, LOL at his loveseat. Even if a girl agreed to sleep on it, she'd have to curl up to half her size. It's smaller than a futon!

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Dates”. I’m guessing his “dates” were friendly girls who were too polite to decline his request to take picture with her.

also, he looks a lot healthier at his heavier size than he does now.
Doubt any of them were dates. Most likely they were Singles Ward outings, and he got paired up with some nice young women who didn't want to hurt the tard's feelings. The ones during his mission definitely weren't since missionaries aren't allowed to date.

That's a love seat Russ, not a couch. Love seats have two seats, couches have three or more. How are you this stupid?

You can blame Mormonism for a lot of things, but I don't see how it would be responsible for you gaining weight on a missing. Don't Mormon missionaries walk around proselytizing all day? Don't they have a very strict budget to abide by? Sounds like more of Russell wanting to put the blame for his actions on someone else.

Also, LOL at his loveseat. Even if a girl agreed to sleep on it, she'd have to curl up to half her size. It's smaller than a futon!
Missionaries often get fed by members in the area they service, either by having food made for them to eat at their home, or by being invited to a member's house. Prospective members also often feed them while they are teaching the prospect about the church, especially if the prospect is likely to convert/join.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mormons recommend a lot of things from a health perspective I find a bit autistic at times but ultimately is fairly practical if you want to live a physically healthy lifestyle. Slow metabolism and pigging out on healthy food will still make you gain weight even if you stick to that.

Greer is a skinny fat because he eats a lot of unhealthy food that is really cheap and doesn't exercise regularly. His getting shunned by most Mormons for being a degenerate and his living like a hobo who considers sex more important than basic expenses is why he's thinned out from his earlier days.

Last edited:

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
I've bought couches from thrift stores before, no shame there, but you have to do it the right way.

Like, if you are going to get a couch from a thrift store, try to go pleather/leather (since you can wipe it down), or something with detachable covers on the cushions that you can wash. I have a carpet shampooer with detachments so it's never been a hassle for me to clean used couches, but I don't think that's the norm.

Even the good thrift stores near me either smell like feet or like old people, or old people's feet. Those cushions are in no way washable, and I would be shocked if Russell owns a vacuum, let alone shampooer. He also likely lacks the presence of mind to do the most basic-ass thing of buying Febreze fabric refresher for a quick (and ultimately ineffective) spritz.

That loveseat definitely fucking stinks. I can smell it through the screen.

Russell, Danica will not be sleeping on a tiny loveseat that stinks like ass. Just like nobody likes a man in a suit that stinks like twenty workouts' worth of sweat and grease.

I really wonder if his sense of smell is all there.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've gone to a few thrift stores back in the day and yes, second (and sometimes even third) hand items can smell, some have stains, some have tears and some have the ass shape of the previous owner printed on the cushions. You have to be smart and choose the less fucked up ones, or if the only option is that stained, smelly couch sitting on the corner, you have to at least be with your hygiene sense on the point to give it a deep cleaning before putting it in your living room.

Russ' hygiene is poor at best, straight up non existent at worst. I can't see him giving that ''couch'' the must needed cleaning it needs. He will just sit on it, giggling like a maniac while sending texts to Danica, asking her to ''come surf on his new couch.''

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
i swear, he is such a dumb fuck. Anyone with at least a 2 digit IQ can look at a couch and think “would I be comfortable sleeping on that?” before deciding that someone taller than him would be comfortable on it as well. I bet the fucking CouchCover would be easier to sleep on than that piece of shit.

I am wondering if he went to the thrift store trying to buy a $$ couch for $ (like he does with everything) and got stuck with that!

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
This is above and beyond his normal "I'll take a hooker on a date and she'll fall in love with me" delusions. He actually believes so much that he went and bought furniture. It doesn't matter that it's used, Russ has never been bothered to even invest in a fucking chair because he's dead set about not spending any extra money a month so it can go in his fuck funds. And he believes this $$ or even (low) $$$ investment is the best deal he's ever paid to fuck a hooker that will definitely good in love with him for sure this times. We might have reached peak delusion.

I can't wait for the aftermath when she inevitably refuses to visit Russ.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He really, really has not accepted that she won't talk to him, has he? Damn, she really kicked the hornet's nest with the couch thing.

I am always amazed by his assertions that "no one else" cares about or has been nice to the objects of his lust.
He truly thinks he's a nice guy, and being a narcissist, he thinks he's the only nice guy around. He did the same thing in his book, where Taylor tearfully tells him that his song was the nicest thing anyone's ever done for her. He really thinks everyone else treats women like shit. Except he's not a nice guy, he's an utter asshole, and many men are nice to sex workers for whatever reason.