Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have an IKEA here in Salt Lake County. However, how does Russ get it home? On the bus? IKEA doesn't deliver. However, some thrift shops will deliver since they tend to be linked to curch/charity groups here in Utah and cater to the poor who often can't afford their own vehicles. I have a hard time believing Russ has a buddy with a truck he was able to talk into helping get that love seat home.

Besides, we all know Russ was planning on Danica sleeping in his bed with him, not on a couch. Danica realized it too, and that's why she's ignoring Russ. Not that she was ever planning on staying with him in the first place.

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
We have an IKEA here in Salt Lake County. However, how does Russ get it home? On the bus? IKEA doesn't deliver. However, some thrift shops will deliver since they tend to be linked to curch/charity groups here in Utah and cater to the poor who often can't afford their own vehicles. I have a hard time believing Russ has a buddy with a truck he was able to talk into helping get that love seat home.

Besides, we all know Russ was planning on Danica sleeping in his bed with him, not on a couch. Danica realized it too, and that's why she's ignoring Russ. Not that she was ever planning on staying with him in the first place.
IKEA in Draper delivered my mattress to me. They deliver.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Besides, we all know Russ was planning on Danica sleeping in his bed with him, not on a couch.
I would put money down that his "bed" is a twin mattress on the floor, with Wal-Mart brushed microfiber sheets on and one sad $5 pillow.

Maybe Russ would be happier if he stopped spending money on whores and treated himself to some of life's comforts. A whole wardrobe of comfortable, well-fitting, seasonally-appropriate clothing. A bed on a box spring and frame with real cotton sheets and two good pillows. Food that contains more than one food group and minimal artificial colors and flavors. Clarifying shampoo and conditioner that didn't come from a dollar store.

Perhaps being comfortable, well groomed, well rested, and well fed would help our monkey man be less of a nasty little goblin. Or maybe it's just totally hardwired in his greasy, pimply head.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russell's signature ineptitude produces hilarity again! How can you go looking for a couch that someone is going to (in your sad little fantasy) be sleeping on and end up with a couch cover and tiny loveseat? What the fuck Russ.
It’s like if he tried to buy a car to drive women around town in and he somehow ended up buying a steering wheel cover and a Segway.

He truly thinks he's a nice guy, and being a narcissist, he thinks he's the only nice guy around. He did the same thing in his book, where Taylor tearfully tells him that his song was the nicest thing anyone's ever done for her. He really thinks everyone else treats women like shit. Except he's not a nice guy,

He thinks everyone else treats women like shit because he himself believes they should be treated that way, and he only acts nice to them so he can try and get sex or feel superior to whatever man they’re actually with. When he’s not trying to get sex from them, he calls them stupid bitches and tries to sue them and leave bad reviews for women who did not stroke his ego or give him jobs. Women are beneath him in his mind, they’re a sellable commodity and they ought to give him what he wants without being all difficult with their stupid “free will” and “opinions.”

I suppose he thinks all men secretly feel this way about women but he’s the only one convincingly pretending to be nice. He’s got an attitude of “I know all the men in your PMs are treating you like rubbish, Random InstaThot, because I want to treat you like that too because it’s all you deserve, but I’m trying to be polite so you should be grateful.” He’s always acting like prozzies should be grateful he wears a suit and brings them flowers because he honestly thinks so badly of them that he can’t imagine ANYONE treating them with respect. He genuinely expects to be the first person to treat a whore like a person, even if he's just pretending.

It’s like some vain person trying to show off what a charitable person they are and goes out of their way to donate a box of pretty off-putting canned foods to the “poor family down the street,” only to find out that the poor family has food and in fact is not poor at all and has a Blue Apron subscription. The narc rage at being denied the chance to look good and kind is hilarious.

Last edited:

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
True, but Russ only cares about his disability, I don't even think he cares about other people with Moebius
That’s an interesting point. He’s always shitting on other disabilities (“those kids dying of cancer will never have it as hard as me!”) but I can’t think of any times he’s really talked about how people struggle with moebius, beyond his shrimp dick not getting wet.
Does he even know anyone else with moebius?

Jeanne d'Arc

Running Up a Massive Tab
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if he acknowledged anyone else having Moebius his illusion of being super special and having "muh plights" would just shatter. He definitely consciously filters out other people with Moebius so to avoid having to confront the reality that other have made something of their lives even with the disease, too.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if he acknowledged anyone else having Moebius his illusion of being super special and having "muh plights" would just shatter. He definitely consciously filters out other people with Moebius so to avoid having to confront the reality that other have made something of their lives even with the disease, too.
If anything, other than some people whose conditions are incredibly severe compared to Russ or even other normal Moebius sufferers, the normal state of people with Moebius is living normal lives.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that wants to know how he got the loveseat home?

No vehicle, and I can't imagine anyone willing to help him if they were the sort of brutish male that could lift a loveseat or owned a truck
Every independent thrift store near me (except the one non-church one) offers delivery for extra money. Not too much of a stretch to imagine that a Mormon thrift store (??) would too.

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Javai looks to be much shorter than Danica, but she still won't be sleeping on that loveseat.

View attachment 1097320
“She is my girlfriend. She’s dressing up and looking good for me.”

Is he trying to do that The Secret thing, where you tell the universe what you want and it magically happens if you just repeat it enough? Because the only person who ever got what they wanted from The Secret is the person who wrote The Secret. They got rich off loony fucks like Russ.

Banh Xeo

Tôi nói những trang trại này an toàn để lướt sóng
kiwifarms.net
Every independent thrift store near me (except the one non-church one) offers delivery for extra money. Not too much of a stretch to imagine that a Mormon thrift store (??) would too.
He was definitely offered not only delivery but more than likely a ride home too.

I wonder if Russ says “thank you” to people. Or if every interaction is always one sided for him. Everyone is an NPC!

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was definitely offered not only delivery but more than likely a ride home too.

I wonder if Russ says “thank you” to people. Or if every interaction is always one sided for him. Everyone is an NPC!
They deliver his couch and then look at him for thanks before driving away, and he just stands there on the pavement and stares at them blankly while drooling, then walks inside and shuts the door.

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
I guess when I think thrift store i think like used clothes and housewares, at least that's what it is around here. Usually furniture is limited to like a wooden chair or something

But that makes sense.