Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
I guess when I think thrift store i think like used clothes and housewares, at least that's what it is around here. Usually furniture is limited to like a wooden chair or something

But that makes sense.
It varies from store to store.
The Goodwills usually have some small bookshelves, coffee tables, a desk or two, maybe a TV stand. Salvation Armys tend to have more furniture, but it's all dated - too ugly to be considered retro - and overpriced as hell.
The poor people megachurch near me has two thrift store locations, both located in really bad parts of town, and their stores are in spaces the size of a Food Lion - so it means tons of furniture. The one in the worse part has a wall lined with mattresses and hot tub covers. They are staffed by those in recovery from substance abuse programs, except the main managers who all look like they hate life. I got a couch from them, it was a good couch for eighty bucks and delivery was $15.
The non-religious thrift store used to have similar selection to Goodwill but they re-organized and now it's just all crap, maybe one table and a scribbled-on headboard.
There are also thrift stores that are religious but not scary-bible-thumper, sometimes affiliated with veterans, who have Salvation Army quality stuff for lower prices since they aren't a chain.
I don't live in Utah, but if Russell lives near SLC then he probably has a similar variety, maybe even more if Mormons do run thrift stores (I've never seen one).

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
So since he's literally tried to sue Farrah Abraham for not going on the date she totally agreed to by having an intern like a tweet, what are the odds on him suing Danica for not sleeping on his couch like she totally agreed to?
it looks like Danica makes decent money, multiples of what, say, a janitor might make. I am sure her lodgings consistently had at least one bedroom with a proper and comfortable bed, and a livingroom with at least one couch and likely other comfortable seating. I am sure that if she hasn’t arranged to move directly into a place, she has ample housing funds set aside, and likely not in SLC. She’s not going to be impressed with sleeping on a janitors loveseat, one who she has never met and has never hired her.

This isn’t FIELD OF WET DREAMS, there is no “ if I buy couch, then she will come. And so will I”

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it looks like Danica makes decent money, multiples of what, say, a janitor might make. I am sure her lodgings consistently had at least one bedroom with a proper and comfortable bed, and a livingroom with at least one couch and likely other comfortable seating. I am sure that if she hasn’t arranged to move directly into a place, she has ample housing funds set aside, and likely not in SLC. She’s not going to be impressed with sleeping on a janitors loveseat, one who she has never met and has never hired her.

This isn’t FIELD OF WET DREAMS, there is no “ if I buy couch, then she will come. And so will I”
The whole couch thing started because she made a joke that if she visited her mum in the states, her mum might get annoyed at Danica’s new tattoos and Danica would have to sleep on a friend’s couch for a few days til mum cooled off. Russ jumped in with “YOU CAN SLEEP ON MY COUCH DANICA!!!!” and she replied with “lol might take you up on that, haha!” in a joking manner.

that was literally the beginning and end of the entire exchange. She doesn’t need a place to stay, she’s specifically going there to see and stay with her mother. Russ is just too much of a fucking idiot to realize that and doesn’t get sarcasm or jokes because he’s literally re.tarded.

It’s like if some girl posted “omg I need lunch right now I’m STARVING,” and Russ jumped in with “I’ll buy you lunch, when you’re in town!” and she just replied lol thanks.

And when the girl didn’t reply after that, he snapped back with “WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A BITCH, I OFFERED TO TAKE CARE OF YOU WHEN YOU WERE LITERALLY STARVING TO DEATH.”

She’s not actually starving and Danica doesn’t need a place to stay. Rusty literally spent money buying a couch for a woman who is going to go stay with her mother for a visit.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
“She is my girlfriend. She’s dressing up and looking good for me.”

Is he trying to do that The Secret thing, where you tell the universe what you want and it magically happens if you just repeat it enough? Because the only person who ever got what they wanted from The Secret is the person who wrote The Secret. They got rich off loony fucks like Russ.
Also Oprah.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I would put money down that his "bed" is a twin mattress on the floor, with Wal-Mart brushed microfiber sheets on and one sad $5 pillow.
I think it's guaranteed to be the case since he's never bothered to even get a cheap card table and folding chair for the little shit he has. Instead he balances an old Casio on a old minifridge and kept his ancient desktop on the floor. I totally get being super poor and not being able to hardly afford anything after bills and food, but it's still possible to save a little for the most basic things. If you're not Russ and your "basic things" is trips to legal hookers in Nevada.

For what it's worth though, given how frequently he moves and the fact he legally can't drive, it's probably been best for him to have only shit he can carry in two boxes anyways.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen someone just toss his delusions back in his face. You know he's furiously googling her for a lawsuit.
Russ is going to need some aloe gel for that sick burn he just received.

It varies from store to store.
The Goodwills usually have some small bookshelves, coffee tables, a desk or two, maybe a TV stand. Salvation Armys tend to have more furniture, but it's all dated - too ugly to be considered retro - and overpriced as hell.
The poor people megachurch near me has two thrift store locations, both located in really bad parts of town, and their stores are in spaces the size of a Food Lion - so it means tons of furniture. The one in the worse part has a wall lined with mattresses and hot tub covers. They are staffed by those in recovery from substance abuse programs, except the main managers who all look like they hate life. I got a couch from them, it was a good couch for eighty bucks and delivery was $15.
The non-religious thrift store used to have similar selection to Goodwill but they re-organized and now it's just all crap, maybe one table and a scribbled-on headboard.
There are also thrift stores that are religious but not scary-bible-thumper, sometimes affiliated with veterans, who have Salvation Army quality stuff for lower prices since they aren't a chain.
I don't live in Utah, but if Russell lives near SLC then he probably has a similar variety, maybe even more if Mormons do run thrift stores (I've never seen one).
One of the big thrift store chains in Utah is Deseret Industries, or DI. Its owned and operated by the LDS Church. There are also Goodwill and Savers stores among others, but DI is kind of the major chain here. Charity is a big deal to the LDS Church and its members, so we will often take things we don't need that are still in good condition to DI or other thrift shops to help out the less fortunate in our communities. Other stores and businesses will even take old stock that's still new to these stores so you can often find new things for sale at these stores, such as mattresses.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I'm impressed. He skipped the entire dating phase and went straight from "medieval courtship" to "abusive boyfriend".

I'd be worried if Rusty's nubbins could squeeze a pistol trigger.
He's getting desperate. He had several setbacks in 2019, and he feels like he's due for a win. It's seeming now he really thought she was gonna show up at his door and sleep on his couch and he'd finally have a hot gf to show off to everyone. Even if she did need a place to stay, I'm sure she has people who aren't delusional narcissists who would put her up for a while. Shit, I suspect most people who aren't Russ probably know SOMEONE who would let them crash in a pinch.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's getting desperate. He had several setbacks in 2019, and he feels like he's due for a win. It's seeming now he really thought she was gonna show up at his door and sleep on his couch and he'd finally have a hot gf to show off to everyone. Even if she did need a place to stay, I'm sure she has people who aren't delusional narcissists who would put her up for a while. Shit, I suspect most people who aren't Russ probably know SOMEONE who would let them crash in a pinch.
Excuse you but she’s a WHORE. Whores don’t have friends or family and nobody ever treats them with dignity, according to Russ. At best, they have an abusive Chad boyfriend who hits them and cheats on them, like in the movies. This is why Russell is going to score free pussy forever with some proz-turned-girlfriend: because he will be literally the only man ever to treat said prozzie with feigned respect.