Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's getting desperate. He had several setbacks in 2019, and he feels like he's due for a win. It's seeming now he really thought she was gonna show up at his door and sleep on his couch and he'd finally have a hot gf to show off to everyone. Even if she did need a place to stay, I'm sure she has people who aren't delusional narcissists who would put her up for a while. Shit, I suspect most people who aren't Russ probably know SOMEONE who would let them crash in a pinch.
She probably has a dozen people with a dick and a bed to offer, and a couple dozen more orbiters with just a bed, and that's without dipping into anyone with a lower than six figure income.

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She probably has a dozen people with a dick and a bed to offer, and a couple dozen more orbiters with just a bed, and that's without dipping into anyone with a lower than six figure income.
And I would wager a healthy sum that many of those men are nice to her.

EDIT: One thing we've noted is that Russ doesn't have a sense of wealth. He expected Ariana Grande to be impressed by his $100 suit when she wears outfits that cost thousands daily. He expected a hooker to be impressed by Olive Garden when I'm sure she's been taken to actual gourmet restaurants. He thinks sending a dollar to camgirls who get hundreds if not thousands of dollars from their fans will impress them. He's so clueless, it's funny and sad at the same time.

Last edited:

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is like the court case when he didn't bother to have his documents printed out, then ran to a store for a USB cable, got the cheapest and also wrong one, all fo a case that had no merit to begin with only even funnier, it's spread out over time, and we'll be able to see what he's thinking, and his full tantrum when he truly realizes his complete failure.
It's like watching a practical joke happen.
He actually took a woman with family and resources seriously when she joked about needing a couch to sleep on.
I thought it couldn't get funnier than the couch blanket.
But no, Russ said she could sleep on his couch, so by God he needs a couch!
He's running out of time!
Goes to Goodwill. Notices that the "short" couches are cheaper than the long ones.
Just like the 10 inch USB cable.
Has his cool couch delivered to his rented room.
He literally has no need whatsoever for a couch or love seat.
Eventually he's going to figure this out.
I mean. Shit. Buying a couch would have been one kind of failure. Had he gotten one new, he could possibly have been able to return it once he works out that no one is coming, but the thrift store loveseat, much like his dreams, is going nowhere.
Whenever I have a bad day, someone remind me of this.

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is like the court case when he didn't bother to have his documents printed out, then ran to a store for a USB cable, got the cheapest and also wrong one, all fo a case that had no merit to begin with only even funnier, it's spread out over time, and we'll be able to see what he's thinking, and his full tantrum when he truly realizes his complete failure.
It's like watching a practical joke happen.
He actually took a woman with family and resources seriously when she joked about needing a couch to sleep on.
I thought it couldn't get funnier than the couch blanket.
But no, Russ said she could sleep on his couch, so by God he needs a couch!
He's running out of time!
Goes to Goodwill. Notices that the "short" couches are cheaper than the long ones.
Just like the 10 inch USB cable.
Has his cool couch delivered to his rented room.
He literally has no need whatsoever for a couch or love seat.
Eventually he's going to figure this out.
I mean. Shit. Buying a couch would have been one kind of failure. Had he gotten one new, he could possibly have been able to return it once he works out that no one is coming, but the thrift store loveseat, much like his dreams, is going nowhere.
Whenever I have a bad day, someone remind me of this.
The only thing that could make this better is if Danica shows up here herself and tells us what he said in DMs. Christmas would be either late or early.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's getting desperate. He had several setbacks in 2019, and he feels like he's due for a win. It's seeming now he really thought she was gonna show up at his door and sleep on his couch and he'd finally have a hot gf to show off to everyone. Even if she did need a place to stay, I'm sure she has people who aren't delusional narcissists who would put her up for a while. Shit, I suspect most people who aren't Russ probably know SOMEONE who would let them crash in a pinch.
You'd think that by now he would be used to failure and disappointment, since NOTHING has ever gone the way he wanted. Not one single thing. His tenacity is almost admirable...almost.

There are probably plenty of people without a dick who would give her a place to stay. I'm sure she's got plenty of family and friends she could crash with. And I'll bet that 99% of them would host her without expecting sexual favors in return. And even if she didn't have anyone she could stay with, she could easily earn money to rent a room. Nice thing about being a self-employed prostitute is you can make money anytime and anywhere.

And I would wager a healthy sum that many of those men are nice to her.

EDIT: One thing we've noted is that Russ doesn't have a sense of wealth. He expected Ariana Grande to be impressed by his $100 suit when she wears outfits that cost thousands daily. He expected a hooker to be impressed by Olive Garden when I'm sure she's been taken to actual gourmet restaurants. He thinks sending a dollar to camgirls who get hundreds if not thousands of dollars from their fans will impress them. He's so clueless, it's funny and sad at the same time.
It goes along with his boasting of giving women "a better life" when he's a dirt-dick poor loser. The women he's going after are used to guys who can drop thousands of dollars a day on them for clothes, shoes, jewelry, trips to exotic locales, luxury cars, and sailing around the world on multi-million dollar yachts. How does Russ think he can compete with that? What does he think he can offer these women that their stinking rich sugar daddies can't? Shitty songs? "Effort"? I mean, there are delusions, and then there's Russ thinking he can get some pop starlet/model/cheerleader to hook up with him.

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You'd think that by now he would be used to failure and disappointment, since NOTHING has ever gone the way he wanted. Not one single thing. His tenacity is almost admirable...almost.

There are probably plenty of people without a dick who would give her a place to stay. I'm sure she's got plenty of family and friends she could crash with. And I'll bet that 99% of them would host her without expecting sexual favors in return. And even if she didn't have anyone she could stay with, she could easily earn money to rent a room. Nice thing about being a self-employed prostitute is you can make money anytime and anywhere.

It goes along with his boasting of giving women "a better life" when he's a dirt-dick poor loser. The women he's going after are used to guys who can drop thousands of dollars a day on them for clothes, shoes, jewelry, trips to exotic locales, luxury cars, and sailing around the world on multi-million dollar yachts. How does Russ think he can compete with that? What does he think he can offer these women that their stinking rich sugar daddies can't? Shitty songs? "Effort"? I mean, there are delusions, and then there's Russ thinking he can get some pop starlet/model/cheerleader to hook up with him.
I think the people who speculated that his parents bent the rules for him and made allowances because of his face were right. Now he expects girls to "give him a chance" because of his face when he wouldn't look twice at a woman with Mobius. He's up against guys who can fly to the Bahamas on a weekend on a whim. Only someone as delusional as Russ would even try to compete because Russ expects women to overlook the physical but only for him.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the people who speculated that his parents bent the rules for him and made allowances because of his face were right. Now he expects girls to "give him a chance" because of his face when he wouldn't look twice at a woman with Mobius. He's up against guys who can fly to the Bahamas on a weekend on a whim. Only someone as delusional as Russ would even try to compete because Russ expects women to overlook the physical but only for him.
His physical attributes are the least that a woman would have to overlook. You've got his narcissism, ego, entitlement, selfishness, shallowness, negativity, extremely low intelligence, his nearly nonexistent personality, his low income, his lack of a sense of humor, his poor health and hygiene, his nastiness...I mean, the list just keeps going, and everything on the list would have to be overlooked before you get to Russhole's looks. Of course, Russ doesn't understand that he has all these flaws that outweigh his physical ugliness. I've said it before, but he's one of the few people whose physical ugliness mirrors his inner ugliness. With Russhole, you genuinely can judge the book by its cover.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
He thinks everyone else treats women like shit because he himself believes they should be treated that way, and he only acts nice to them so he can try and get sex or feel superior to whatever man they’re actually with. When he’s not trying to get sex from them, he calls them stupid bitches and tries to sue them and leave bad reviews for women who did not stroke his ego or give him jobs. Women are beneath him in his mind, they’re a sellable commodity and they ought to give him what he wants without being all difficult with their stupid “free will” and “opinions.”

I suppose he thinks all men secretly feel this way about women but he’s the only one convincingly pretending to be nice. He’s got an attitude of “I know all the men in your PMs are treating you like rubbish, Random InstaThot, because I want to treat you like that too because it’s all you deserve, but I’m trying to be polite so you should be grateful.” He’s always acting like prozzies should be grateful he wears a suit and brings them flowers because he honestly thinks so badly of them that he can’t imagine ANYONE treating them with respect. He genuinely expects to be the first person to treat a whore like a person, even if he's just pretending.

It’s like some vain person trying to show off what a charitable person they are and goes out of their way to donate a box of pretty off-putting canned foods to the “poor family down the street,” only to find out that the poor family has food and in fact is not poor at all and has a Blue Apron subscription. The narc rage at being denied the chance to look good and kind is hilarious.
It's the typical "everyone's a villain but me" convenient conspiracy theory of lazy narcissists. Russ needs to believe that all other men treat women like trash to justify why he doesn't have to make any more effort than the bare minimum of treating women only a hair better than trash. It's the same as SJWs who need everyone to be evil racists to justify saying their own brand of dismissive bigotry still makes them morally superior.

I can't find any links right now but I've seen stories of stalkers who make up lies about their victim's actual boyfriends to get them in trouble and get their victim vulnerable, it's clearly despicable but they justify it by telling themselves her boyfriend must have been evil anyway because otherwise he'd have to actually think about why he couldn't get a girl. I'm honestly surprised Russ hasn't tried something like this. Yes I know he's a wormy coward who fears all other men, but he's also delusional enough to think he could make it work.

Wow, I'm impressed. He skipped the entire dating phase and went straight from "medieval courtship" to "abusive boyfriend".

I'd be worried if Rusty's nubbins could squeeze a pistol trigger.
Russ isn't getting any younger so if he can skip some steps without reality's participation then why wouldn't he? Soon he'll be claiming Javai or whoever is his fiance, not just his girlfriend. Then it'll be she's his wife and they've moved into a house with a white picket fence. I'm sure he doesn't want kids but if he did he'd start claiming she was pregnant with his son.

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't find any links right now but I've seen stories of stalkers who make up lies about their victim's actual boyfriends to get them in trouble and get their victim vulnerable, it's clearly despicable but they justify it by telling themselves her boyfriend must have been evil anyway because otherwise he'd have to actually think about why he couldn't get a girl. I'm honestly surprised Russ hasn't tried something like this. Yes I know he's a wormy coward who fears all other men, but he's also delusional enough to think he could make it work.
He sorta did that with Ericka. When she put her foot down, Russ immediately went into "her evil toxic bf must be making her do this" mode and called him toxic several times when responding to Ericka.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I will never get over the fact her bf's name was actually Chad. That just made it perfect.
I thought his name was DINGUS BOYFRIEND CHAD!!!

But yeah, very much this. The only thing that would have made it more perfect would have been if she was named Stacy or if either of them had been named Taylor.

Btw: when was the last time Russhole mentioned his publicist?

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Russ even acknowledge that he claimed to have a publicist or is that memory holed too?
After the friend of the family revealed evidence that he just made that up, he said he got a C&D from Taylor and that was the last we heard of this "publicist." Other proof he never had one was that nothing he said this person was doing matches the job description of a publicist.
Yeah he literally accused Chad of domestic violence on Facebook.
Does anyone have those screens? I can't seem to find them.

DrainRedRain

BIG LEAGUE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Rusty fear other men and all but if he could do it anonymously and get away with it, I bet he would try something like smear the boyfriend's image of one of his ''love interests.'' I mean, he already says things like ''I'm better than him'' under pics of the girl with her boyfriend, so I think if he could do it with no one finding out it was him, he would spread lies about the guy, make him lose his job, call the police on him to ruin his reputation etc etc
Russ is the type of person who want to be in the spotlight while making others miserable, the only thing stopping him from really going after people to ruin their lives is his dumbness and cowardice.

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Rusty fear other men and all but if he could do it anonymously and get away with it, I bet he would try something like smear the boyfriend's image of one of his ''love interests.'' I mean, he already says things like ''I'm better than him'' under pics of the girl with her boyfriend, so I think if he could do it with no one finding out it was him, he would spread lies about the guy, make him lose his job, call the police on him to ruin his reputation etc etc
Russ is the type of person who want to be in the spotlight while making others miserable, the only thing stopping him from really going after people to ruin their lives is his dumbness and cowardice.
The other reason he doesn't harass bfs is because most of the time, he doesn't really consider them an obstacle. If he finds out a girl has a bf or is married, he immediately loses all interest because he considers the girl irredeemably stupid for not holding out for him.

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Every day I am more convinced Russell believes in movie plots as reality. The average-looks Joe hero without a buck to his name wins over the drop-dead gorgeous woman who is just so tired of the shallow rich life and men who don’t really get her, until this quirky, funny, sweet Joe comes along and charms her with trips to average eateries and walks in the park. At the end of the movie, she throws her furs and diamonds back in the face of her rude, cold sugar daddy and leaps into the arms of the average hero, because he taught her what life is really all about and gave her a better life, just like Russ always says.

Russ sees himself as the hero of his own fantasy movie, so clearly this will happen for him. Average men scoring incredibly gorgeous women happens all the time in film so it MUST happen for Russ, and he’s not going to settle for a 5 or a 6, when he knows the perfect toothy 10 is just around the corner, any minute now.