Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Dead Hams

i'm gonna say a swear...
kiwifarms.net

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part is that he's openly, publicly admitting to attempting to solicit sex for money from a stripper in her Facebook reviews.

And this makes her the gross creep.
He seriously thinks all strippers have sex for the right price, they're just at the club to show off the goods. He thinks it's just a matter of negotiation.

TheGreatCitracett

Is bringing a gunn to school... BEWARE!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He seriously thinks all strippers have sex for the right price, they're just at the club to show off the goods. He thinks it's just a matter of negotiation.
Absolutely. I just find it hilarious how fast he's gone from just creeping, to straight out admitting to illegal activity on a public page. She could probably report him for his behavior and use that post as evidence. Can you even delete a Facebook review after posting it?

He'll probably be banned from that club. I bet he's banned from the other one he used to go to. The one from his classic "trying to prove not all guys are creeps" post.

He's got a ton of old posts about that place still up. Just search FB for "southern x posure greer" and you can relive all his classic strip club plights.

lamp shade

Sitting on a goldmine of talent
kiwifarms.net
Y'all remember the pic he sent to ''Katy Perry'' awhile back? The nude one? He isn't fit, he's skinny fat at best. His belly is pasty and have 0 muscle tone, so I'm 100% sure his pot belly also giggles when he's ''doing cardio'' at the gym. Who is he trying to fool?
You just reminded me of how he said he did push ups to impress a hooker before sex and I snorted.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely. I just find it hilarious how fast he's gone from just creeping, to straight out admitting to illegal activity on a public page. She could probably report him for his behavior and use that post as evidence. Can you even delete a Facebook review after posting it?

He'll probably be banned from that club. I bet he's banned from the other one he used to go to. The one from his classic "trying to prove not all guys are creeps" post.

He's got a ton of old posts about that place still up. Just search FB for "southern x posure greer" and you can relive all his classic strip club plights.
He'll be banned from every club he goes to unless he figures out strippers aren't just hookers under another name. Yes, some strippers do offer sex, but they do it outside the club on their own time. They might make arrangements at the club to meet a customer at a hotel or something, but unless the club is really seedy, there's no sexy times.

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
Do not do this shit you stupid fucking faggots
Y'all remember the pic he sent to ''Katy Perry'' awhile back? The nude one? He isn't fit, he's skinny fat at best. His belly is pasty and have 0 muscle tone, so I'm 100% sure his pot belly also giggles when he's ''doing cardio'' at the gym. Who is he trying to fool?
I shudder to ask...but where is this photo.

Here is Russell at his most typical. Shared with permission.

C1D5331E-E9A6-4C4B-AC1E-191722550996.jpeg
C1D5331E-E9A6-4C4B-AC1E-191722550996.jpeg
A898DE1A-4D5A-4682-9829-7638C116EB51.jpeg
90003E07-495B-4720-A4BC-7787FFE19112.jpeg

Disclaimer: I started following Russell here bc he was hilarious and going after celebrities and it was fun to think I lived in the same city as him. I lived in SLC and have friends and family who are still there. He’s since turned his attention toward women without teams of lawyers so I feel like women in SLC can use all the help they can get. If you have an issue with me contacting women (only local women—not worried about Danica or Javai) to warn them, sorry not sorry. I gotta be able to sleep at night

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

cogsworth

Aren't you fucking tired of screaming?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really can't come up with a proper response to this. He's dropped all the gentleman bullshit and also any pretense of being an adult. The disconnect between threatening to lick her like an ice cream and then calling her a meanie is just...someone help, I'm having a stroke.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I shudder to ask...but where is this photo.

Here is Russell at his most typical. Shared with permission.

View attachment 1100496
View attachment 1100496
View attachment 1100498
View attachment 1100499

Disclaimer: I started following Russell here bc he was hilarious and going after celebrities and it was fun to think I lived in the same city as him. I lived in SLC and have friends and family who are still there. He’s since turned his attention toward women without teams of lawyers so I feel like women in SLC can use all the help they can get. If you have an issue with me contacting women (only local women—not worried about Danica or Javai) to warn them, sorry not sorry. I gotta be able to sleep at night
I think you double posted one of your photos.