Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Danica is only here for a visit w family, right? Not a permanent relocation? Even if it was permanent, prob to somewhere like LA and not SLC?

no contract, no cause of action, no jurisdiction and probably would be quite difficult to serve her, esp using the fiverr level servers he seems to hire.

we should hear about this suit ANY DAY now, I figure. Sitcom, heck, this should be a romcom where an everyday joe saves a lady in distress. I am thinking Paul Rudd as Joe Normal, Jennifer Aniston as Jane Doe. And the guy who played Gollum (Serkis?) as Greer, the person Joe Normal rescues Jane Doe from. I am just not sure who should play Judge ‘Bias’ Burlington, is Newhart still working?

ETA...if the movie could ramp up the Gollum level CGI so that he looks kinda almost normal at first and makes him a little uglier each time he says or does something?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There was speculation that, due to his age, the lawyer his parents hired might have been able to have them sealed. However, it was never really confirmed, just batted around as a theory.
It's usually expungement, not sealing. It just means your record doesn't exist and is of no legal effect, and you can, for instance, say you've never been charged with a felony, or whatever was the case. It can't be held against you in sentencing in subsequent proceedings. Many states automatically seal anything with a juvenile's records, or use something like initials to refer to them if a family court case goes up on appeal.

It doesn't mean they necessarily physically destroy records or that they don't exist in some form.

Crispeacock

Selected Hand Picked Progressive Plights
kiwifarms.net
Danica is only here for a visit w family, right? Not a permanent relocation? Even if it was permanent, prob to somewhere like LA and not SLC?

no contract, no cause of action, no jurisdiction and probably would be quite difficult to serve her, esp using the fiverr level servers he seems to hire.

we should hear about this suit ANY DAY now, I figure. Sitcom, heck, this should be a romcom where an everyday joe saves a lady in distress. I am thinking Paul Rudd as Joe Normal, Jennifer Aniston as Jane Doe. And the guy who played Gollum (Serkis?) as Greer, the person Joe Normal rescues Jane Doe from. I am just not sure who should play Judge ‘Bias’ Burlington, is Newhart still working?

ETA...if the movie could ramp up the Gollum level CGI so that he looks kinda almost normal at first and makes him a little uglier each time he says or does something?

I believe Crusty said she was moving to LA, and that her mother disliked her tattoos and thats why the whole "shit dawg I need somewhere to sleep if she kicks me out" happened and Crusty said "YOU HAVE MY AXE!"

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now I'm steamed, Rekieta is supposed to get his Greer info from us, not the other way around! Someone's cheating on KF.
I might have to get a TL;DR when he does the stream. I like Rekieta, but don't have time usually to sit through 3 & 1/2 hours of him reading out super chats.
I usually wait a day and someone puts boomer timestamps in the comments. They eventually get pinned.
It's usually expungement, not sealing. It just means your record doesn't exist and is of no legal effect, and you can, for instance, say you've never been charged with a felony, or whatever was the case. It can't be held against you in sentencing in subsequent proceedings. Many states automatically seal anything with a juvenile's records, or use something like initials to refer to them if a family court case goes up on appeal.
It doesn't mean they necessarily physically destroy records or that they don't exist in some form.
Apparently Utah juvenile records are restricted but not automatically expunged. So while I think Joe Blow shouldn't be able to walk in off the street and get them potential employers CAN (recently has been a bugaboo with the criminal justice reformers there). Since Rekieta has had a former employer on his show I wouldn't be surprised if he might have gotten them that way. I don't know if they can actually get the court records or just the record of charges that way, though. I'd like to think that the 80 year old woman in the clerk's office is secretly a big lolcow fan and finally xeroxed the records she found in a drawer somewhere.

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
I still can't get over the fact Rusty go to the gym wearing DRESS PANTS
I think it's a mix of his education from 90s romcoms and his broke brain belief that wealth and privilege = wearing a suit.

When the reality is the total opposite, people of wealth, real wealth, can afford to splurge of separate outfits for all sorts of occasions such as a smoking jacket, or slippers. Much less a pair of gym pants

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
He grew up in a blue collar rural Mormon community. Wearing a suit to work and working in an office was a status thing, which is why he brags about working in an office even though he had low end jobs. IIRC his best jobs were as office clerk and mail room worker.

He's been working as a janitor for awhile because unemployment is very low where he lives and there will almost certainly be an abundance of janitor and office cleaning jobs.

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
I think it's a mix of his education from 90s romcoms and his broke brain belief that wealth and privilege = wearing a suit.

When the reality is the total opposite, people of wealth, real wealth, can afford to splurge of separate outfits for all sorts of occasions such as a smoking jacket, or slippers. Much less a pair of gym pants
Man who"s wearing smoking jackets and slippers these days? I thought that ended with Hef. I need to upgrayyed.

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net
He grew up in a blue collar rural Mormon community. Wearing a suit to work and working in an office was a status thing, which is why he brags about working in an office even though he had low end jobs. IIRC his best jobs were as office clerk and mail room worker.

He's been working as a janitor for awhile because unemployment is very low where he lives and there will almost certainly be an abundance of janitor and office cleaning jobs.
He’s also associated greater success and importance with where those offices are situated within a high-rise building.

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 1.07.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 1.04.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 1.05.55 PM.png

Fucking idiot thought some losers were on the top floor. They’re on the 14th in some other, shittier building, obviously.

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 1.09.08 PM.png

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s also associated greater success and importance with where those offices are situated within a high-rise building.

View attachment 1102463

View attachment 1102461

View attachment 1102462

Fucking idiot thought some losers were on the top floor. They’re on the 14th in some other, shittier building, obviously.

View attachment 1102465
I'm going to write that down on my list of things Russell Greer Believes.

I guess he thinks since the CEO/Owner/Boss's office is usually on the top floor, the higher you are, the closer you are to the boss, therefore you're more important? I dunno.