Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Probably because your overweight friend/figment of your imagination actually has something resembling a personality? View attachment 1145955

This is like the sequel to his "girls claim to care about looks but..." post. Yes, Russ, there is a pattern here. The pattern is you being repulsive in every way possible.

It's always so amusing when people this superficial whine about fat people not being treated like circus freaks. These are usually people whose sole accomplishment in life is being skinny/fit and have never made/had to make the effort to socialize normally. And in normal social settings, fat people date. They get laid. They have friends. They attract people to them, romantically or otherwise. Weight is something that can be overcome and even preferred. One of the biggest rising stars in music right now is a very fat woman, Lizzo. Another of the biggest music stars is Post Malone, who isn't anywhere in the solar system of conventional attractiveness, but there are actually plenty of women who find him attractive in a weird way ("teddy bear" is a word I hear a lot about him). Fuck, right now, Adele, a HUGE star, has recently gotten skinny after years of being fat, and there are tons of people talking about how much better she looked big.

One of Russ's only points of pride is his so-called #gymlife. Which is amazing, because he looks horribly out of shape and in fact displays a lot of behavior that, in fact, piss off the actual gym rats in the world. When he takes his gym selfies, for instance, he usually does it either right in front of the mirror or hovering right next to the machines. The mirror thing often pisses off gym people because the way he does it leaves room for people to accidentally show up in the shot and people hate unexpected photos of them, but especially when they are sweaty and gross. Hovering around the machines often blocks access for other people for no more than a vanity shot. We know he is not respectful of locker room boundaries. We know he creeps on the women there, and since he's so gross he's super obvious about it. Gym rats haaaate that, even the most meathead guys there, because it repels women. He doesn't socialize with other patrons (if he did, we'd be hearing all about his "cool gym friends") and usually once you join a gym you strike up at least a couple of casual friendships because working out in a group is usually better than just always going on your own. And, of course, there are his clothes. When you exercise in clothes that are not meant for exercising, the stink is unbearable because the fabric is not breathable. So he almost certainly smells 10 times worse than the other patrons.

Russ, running for 20 minutes on a treadmill three times a week does not make you better than your overweight "friend" (I have a sneaking suspicion that they're not actually friends. And even if they were, not anymore after his "friend" see that shit).

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So when he offers hoes a "better life", he's literally just referring to the fact that his glorious, sweaty, greasy, stinky, drooly presence will improve their lives tenfold.
Yes. Better than the handsome, wealthy, successful athletes and businessmen who buy them everything from clothes to exotic cars, take them on trips to exotic locales, and treat them like people instead of sex dolls.

Probably because your overweight friend/figment of your imagination actually has something resembling a personality? View attachment 1145955
And yet Russ still won't stop and ask himself "Maybe there's something wrong with me besides my disability". Can't tell if its mental illness or willfull ignorance.

He used FaceApp.

You can see where he cropped off the watermark at the lower right.
Didn't one of our members actually make it and he stole it? I seem to remember it happening that way.

View attachment 1146204
View attachment 1146205

eta: those no good rootn tootn women won't let Russell love them, gosh darnit!
View attachment 1146212
LOL Russ supporting polygamy. You know he's imagining himself with like eight supermodels for wives when he will never even have one wife.

"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME LOVE YOU?! FUCKING WHORES!" -Russell Greer

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
So when he offers hoes a "better life", he's literally just referring to the fact that his glorious, sweaty, greasy, stinky, drooly presence will improve their lives tenfold.
Yes, keep in mind he believes no other man on earth has ever been nice to a woman before. In his his book he fantasizes about Taylor crying because Russ wrote her a song, and this is apparently the nicest thing anyone has ever done for her. Keep in mind that this song isn't even 90 seconds long and just uses her song titles for most of the lyrics. Russell thinks this is the single nicest thing anyone has ever done for a woman with at least 100 million fans worldwide. In his many Instagram thirst comments, he's constantly mentioning how he's "better than all these other guys." Only he can save women by showing them what a nice guy he really is.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Yes, keep in mind he believes no other man on earth has ever been nice to a woman before. In his his book he fantasizes about Taylor crying because Russ wrote her a song, and this is apparently the nicest thing anyone has ever done for her. Keep in mind that this song isn't even 90 seconds long and just uses her song titles for most of the lyrics. Russell thinks this is the single nicest thing anyone has ever done for a woman with at least 100 million fans worldwide. In his many Instagram thirst comments, he's constantly mentioning how he's "better than all these other guys." Only he can save women by showing them what a nice guy he really is.
It's especially funny if you know anything about Tom Hiddleston, the guy with the "Loki looks" she was dating around the time this happened. Everyone who knows him says he's an overly earnest puppy dog who can be ...a lot. But we're talking about a dude who, on the red carpet, gave his designer jacket to a shivering reporter and brought another hot soup.

Russ calls women AIDS ridden whores when they do something he doesn't like. And he thinks he is nicer and has more to offer than Tom "I really want to be a literal knight in shining armor, please" Hiddleston.

One of these days I really hope he gets confronted by one of these guys he's "better than". He has no concept of the things men actually offer women because he's such a raging misogynist. It's unthinkable to him that any man could or would offer a woman any more than a shitty, 90 second jingle with no rhythm. Percey Grainger wrote an entire symphony for a 126-member orchestra to play just for his wife at their wedding, but sure, Russ, Taylor Swift, who has written some of the most popular and definitive songs of the last decade and has men throwing themselves at her every time she exits her house, was going to be overcome by your "effort".

He really has no concept of any of this shit. Napoleon Bonaparte was sending passionate love letters and buckets of jewelry to Josephine in between conquering half of Europe.

Fuck, my boyfriend took me out for sushi, booked a couples massage, and got me artwork of my favorite movie this weekend. It's nicer than anything Russ has ever offered anyone. And I am no "10".

Never is his misogyny and narcissism more on full display, IMHO, than when he tries and fails to disaparage other men and talk about a "better life" he's going to offer rich AF instagram models with rich AF chad boyfriends.

Happy Belated Valentine's Day, btw.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of these days I really hope he gets confronted by one of these guys he's "better than". He has no concept of the things men actually offer women because he's such a raging misogynist. It's unthinkable to him that any man could or would offer a woman any more than a shitty, 90 second jingle with no rhythm. Percey Grainger wrote an entire symphony for a 126-member orchestra to play just for his wife at their wedding, but sure, Russ, Taylor Swift, who has written some of the most popular and definitive songs of the last decade and has men throwing themselves at her every time she exits her house, was going to be overcome by your "effort".
If a guy confronts him, he'll tune it out as he'll think the guy is just jealous. What I want to see is Russ make his usual "I'm better than him" comment on an instamodel's page, and have her tear him a new asshole telling him all the wonderful things her bf does for her just because she's her. I used to think it was just bravado and deep down, Russ knew he couldn't compete with these guys, but now I think he really does think he's better than a guy who makes six figures a year and doesn't have to pay a hooker for sex.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just cracking up at the video of him going absolute postal apeshit slamming the keyboard keys while sporting the greasiest, dirtiest looking hair and clothes I've ever seen lol

Here it is everyone, the absolute proof we needed to know Russ is being serious, he's the Real Deal this time, he's Going Places...

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
If a guy confronts him, he'll tune it out as he'll think the guy is just jealous. What I want to see is Russ make his usual "I'm better than him" comment on an instamodel's page, and have her tear him a new asshole telling him all the wonderful things her bf does for her just because she's her. I used to think it was just bravado and deep down, Russ knew he couldn't compete with these guys, but now I think he really does think he's better than a guy who makes six figures a year and doesn't have to pay a hooker for sex.
I meant a more... physical... confrontation.