Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
It costs like $8 to get a pair of pants hemmed. Why am I not surprised.
It costs about that to get a decent fitting pair of pants in good shape at a thrift shop, too, but condom blowjobs are more important and he already is a 10/10 so he does not need to dress himself up since he already is a hottie (his logic, not mine).

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
So I made a contact and found some information. Not only has he straight up been charged with stalking in Utah, but his parents have been paying for lawyers and sanctions.

I can't reveal who told me all this or a lot of details, but aside from his lolsuits, Mama and Papa Greer have been keeping him out of jail.

With permission, here is a record of his stalking charge:

received_210244260120457.jpeg

break these cuffs

abu samurais rise up
kiwifarms.net
So I madea contact and found some information. Not only has he straight up been charged with stalking in Utah, but his parents have been paying for lawyers and sanctions.

I can't reveal who told me all this or a lot of details, but aside from his lolsuits, Mama and Papa Greer have been keeping him out of jail.

View attachment 1162633
This is like a foul and perverted parody of watching your child graduate from grade school.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I made a contact and found some information. Not only has he straight up been charged with stalking in Utah, but his parents have been paying for lawyers and sanctions.

View attachment 1162633
When was the lawyer incident? Could one of those be her?
@FernandoPooTragedy Can you give us any insight into the circumstances of the charges, or would that risk IDing your informant?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Kosher Salt

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
When was the lawyer incident? Could one of those be her?
@FernandoPooTragedy Can you give us any insight into the circumstances of the charges, or would that risk IDing your informant?
I don't want to give any info that I haven't gotten permission to share, but apparently these court docs are public info. Which means if the Wyoming records are similarly public, we may be able to get them.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1162633
It takes a lot to be charged criminally this way. Somebody go get the clerk of the court records on this!

And I call bull on you not saying anymore. This is a public case. You can at least spill general beans without getting into stuff that is confidential. Don't blue ball us man!

Edit: where is @TheDude when we need him?

break these cuffs

abu samurais rise up
kiwifarms.net
It takes a lot to be charged criminally this way. Somebody go get the clerk of the court records on this!

And I call bull on you not saying anymore. This is a public case. You can at least spill general beans without getting into stuff that is confidential. Don't blue ball us man!
If they made a commitment not to saying anything more than they have then that's fine. As you said this is all public. The records can be requested and police reports FOIAed.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Skye Lazaro is not the stalking victim in this case, I can tell you that.

Edit: a couple things come to mind in light of this:

He has other sockpuppet accounts we have not found and he is using them to attack more local women. We have tracked his harassment of women like Javai, Skye, Danica, and Erika, but I don't think any of them are based in Orem. And it had to get baaaaad for this to happen.

Another thing: his parents are not just lightly supporting him at a distance. Ten years later and they are still paying for lawyers for him to try and keep him out of jail. So they are still coddling him at this point, AFAIC.

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah shit. Looks like we were right. He's adjusted his sights from famous women to locals. Since cops in general tend to not take stalking incidents very seriously, the fact he got nailed twice in the space of a month indicates he must have REALLY crossed several lines.

TheGreatCitracett

Reach me on the phone... Dial 2-69-BONE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was the girl with the same last name as him, but he was bugging and doxing her on FB on December 20. His December offense was the 15th.

So maybe it was her, but if it wasn't, that means he found a new victim and was right back to stalking in under a week following his court date...

Could have also been one of those strippers. Especially if he was hanging out around the strip club bugging them.

EDIT: Orem is 40 miles from SLC. That's quite the bus ride just to creep on someone.

Last edited:

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Ah shit. Looks like we were right. He's adjusted his sights from famous women to locals. Since cops in general tend to not take stalking incidents very seriously, the fact he got nailed twice in the space of a month indicates he must have REALLY crossed several lines.
@NipplelessWoman had him stalking her roommate in college and was giving a homeless guy with biscuits to keep him away. So he's back to his old tricks.

Damn, he really is a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was the girl with the same last name as him, but he was bugging and doxing her on FB on December 20. His December offense was the 15th.

So maybe it was her, but if it wasn't, that means he found a new victim and was right back to stalking in under a week following his court date...

Could have also been one of those strippers. Especially if he was hanging out around the strip club bugging them.
Russ can't learn from his mistakes because he truly believes he doesn't make mistakes. It's everyone else who's fucking up. My guess it's one of the strippers who was tipped off about him and got him banned. Russ never, ever thinks his behavior is the cause of people's hostile reactions, so I can see him harassing a stripper over Facebook or Instagram or whatever.

I wonder if it's Ericka. She complained a while ago he was harassing her after she told him to fuck off. She probably went to the police before, but maybe his bullshit reached critical mass and the cops decided to do something about it this time. It would fit, because Russ thinks she likes him, it's just her abusive (not really) boyfriend who is actually named Chad who's keeping them apart.
EDIT: Orem is 40 miles from SLC. That's quite the bus ride just to creep on someone.
That does beg the question about how he found his victim. The charge is electronic harassment, but it's possible he's met her in person. Maybe it's one of the strippers he was bugging. She might live in Orem but work in SLC. Or it could be someone he found in a local group and he fixated on her because she's nearby. Since they're both in Utah, maybe cops decided it was worth the bother to charge him. I'm sure it's much easier to extradite from within a state than across state lines.

Last edited:

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
So I got permission to share this with y'all.

This case is going to get serious. Russ has reeeally fucked up this time. Skordas is involved and happens to have a lot of friends, and they're all officially sick of his shit and are looking to up the charges. He's facing potential prison this time.

I have permission to tell you guys this because they are looking for info to build up a history. So if y'all can send me relevant screenshots here or in DM's (particularly harassing messages, especially ones against Utah women will be best) that would be good.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I got permission to share this with y'all.

This case is going to get serious. Russ has reeeally fucked up this time. Skordas is involved and happens to have a lot of friends, and they're all officially sick of his shit and are looking to up the charges. He's facing potential prison this time.

I have permission to tell you guys this because they are looking for info to build up a history. So if y'all can send me relevant screenshots here or in DM's (particularly harassing messages, especially ones against Utah women will be best) that would be good.
This smells like a fiercely thickening plot.