Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

approachable_panda

kiwifarms.net
The man who says ''ducking'' unironically is also encouraging suicide. That's rich.
Russhole has either threatened suicide or stated he was suicidal multiple times. He is, as you would guess, the type of person to say that they were suicidal while they had absolutely no intention of committing such an act, doing it only for the attention. I find it interesting that he referenced suicide in such a way at least twice.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1199618

When you return home in disgrace having used mission funds to go to strip clubs and trying to corrupt your fellow missionaries, don't expect a big celebration to welcome you back.
Aww, no single Mormon 9s and 10s were waiting to jump into his arms and marry him when he got back home? What the frick!

Banworld

kiwifarms.net
Aww, no single Mormon 9s and 10s were waiting to jump into his arms and marry him when he got back home? What the frick!
In his book, he literally complained that Mormon women still didn't find him attractive after his mission. It's pretty funny that a Mormon woman, who is being pressured from all angles to marry, who hasn't ever fucked and is at an age where they would probably be most interested in becoming sexually active, is confronted with a guy who you've been told is a literal angel and has served a mission in the name of God - but Russell is so fucking awful that they decide to just wait it out, take the flack from their parents and keep sitting on the dryer to tide her over until someone better comes along.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
In his book, he literally complained that Mormon women still didn't find him attractive after his mission. It's pretty funny that a Mormon woman, who is being pressured from all angles to marry, who hasn't ever fucked and is at an age where they would probably be most interested in becoming sexually active, is confronted with a guy who you've been told is a literal angel and has served a mission in the name of God - but Russell is so fucking awful that they decide to just wait it out, take the flack from their parents and keep sitting on the dryer to tide her over until someone better comes along.
No 9s or 10s, anyway. I wonder if there could have been any 1s or 2s who saw Russ as an "achievable" mark and had eyes on him, only to be completely invisible to him.

I kind of doubt it, honestly; no matter how desperate they were I doubt that they'd be able to miss the mile high neon warning signs.

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really hope this gets brought up by the prosecution, especially if the victim turns out to be related to Julianne.
No 9s or 10s, anyway. I wonder if there could have been any 1s or 2s who saw Russ as an "achievable" mark and had eyes on him, only to be completely invisible to him.

I kind of doubt it, honestly; no matter how desperate they were I doubt that they'd be able to miss the mile high neon warning signs.
Since Mormons are supposed to have kids, I can imagine that any woman would be wary of reproducing with Russ. His disorder is genetic, and it appears he's got other issues too. You know he'd be abusive at any rate.

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
Even if you're a religious fundamentalist, "knowing" someone is only a euphemism for sex if you're a bible character living in 600 B.C.
or, for that matter, a 17th century Bible translator

Also, excuse my spergery, but Elton John didn't write the lyrics, Bernie Taupin did. But you can't really expect an aspiring songwriter to know about one of the most famous songwriters in history, can you?
if you believe some sources, he put a hidden message in there as well

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Since Mormons are supposed to have kids, I can imagine that any woman would be wary of reproducing with Russ. His disorder is genetic, and it appears he's got other issues too. You know he'd be abusive at any rate.
Russ doesn't give a shit what they want. If they somehow were pregnant with his kid he'd force them to abort it. He doesn't even want a wife. He wants a magical fairy godmother who will coddle him, pay his bills, feed him, get him into the biz, make him successful, fuck him, not care when he fucks prostitues, etc etc.

wateryketchup

kiwifarms.net
Wonder if he's bitter that Ryan Bundy even snagged a wife after his father tried to use him as a wheel chock.

View attachment 1199786
He'd probably lose it if he found out about Godfrey Beguma, a deformed man who was voted the Ugliest Man in Uganda and used this fame to promote his pop music. He's also been married twice and has 8 children. Or that fitness instructor with Treacher-Collins syndrome from earlier in this thread who got married. Or Benedict Cumberbatch who technically doesn't have anything wrong with him but still looks weird and got married.

It's almost like people are willing to overlook an ugly face if you're a genuinely good person or something

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, Russ has repeated that it was just a tribute just enough times now that I've completely forgotten all those other times when he admitted he wrote those "songs" just to break into the industry or into his target's pants!

Russ is just so smart and trustworthy, I can't help but taking his incoherent screeching as the New Truth (tm) rather than the facts as presented by his actions, obvious intentions and recorded history.