Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
He managed to have the video comments nuked, and now he's socking as Glass Joe:
View attachment 1200078
View attachment 1200076
View attachment 1200077

That's fine. I grabbed all the old comments yesterday.
Wow, his sock puppet account is literally the weakest character in Punch Out. There's a metaphor in there somewhere.
Edit: ninja'd

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Is "Robby Johnson" a pseudonym his collaborator used because he didn't want to be assocoated with Mushmouth or that shit song?
“This track was a blast to be apart of,” said Robby Johnson, an independent artist who has been apart of international projects and was the featured artist on Greer’s song. “Robby Johnson” is the man’s pseudonym. Greer’s producer also wished to remain anonymous because internet trolls

Oh man, I needed that laugh on Monday morning. Good for them though for not putting their names out there in relation to this.
I thought I remembered that Robby Johnson was a pseudonym to keep the singer “safe from internet trolls”, so I found a receipt. The implication is that despite the artist having this super awesome rep, he was terrified of the sooper dooper conspiracy Taylor Swift has waged against Russell, so has to hide behind a pseudonym and not bask in the credit he deserves from being the voice behind Greer’s masterpieces.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be more enjoyable to have root canals on all my teeth without novocaine and performed by a blind, drunk dentist with Parkinson's than listening to any of Russ' shitty songs.

And how the hell does Russ not know that Elton John is gay and not interested in women? The originally version of Candle In the Wind (Goodbye Norma Jean) wasn't about someone wishing they could have sex with Marilyn Monroe. It was a lamentation of someone who was beautiful who tragically died in the prime of their life. Elton John would later change the lyrics in 1997 as Candle In the Wind 1997 (Goodbye England's Rose) to pay tribute and honor the memory of Princess Diana following her tragic death, also reflecting on the injustice and sorrow of a beautiful and beloved person taken from the world too soon.

You would think someone who claims to enjoy POPULAR music would at least know a little bit about the background for one of the most famous and popular songs in modern history, but no. In Russhole's Swiss cheese brain: man writes song about woman = man wants to fuck woman.

And it seems to me Russ will end his life as a hobo in a bin. Never knowing who to sperg to when the plights set in. Someone should have shown him where to get some pills. His brain cells will burn out long before our laughter ever will.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
By which he means he's going to do the exact same stuff he always does. I swear, the amount of times he announces he's going to change absolutely nothing about himself and keep doing what he's already doing because everyone else is wrong but him would give Onision a run for his money.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ weighs in on an amusement park closing:
View attachment 1200584
View attachment 1200586

Russ educates an Englishwoman on tacos and chocolate pudding, on his "free tacos when I'm rich" post:
View attachment 1200587
View attachment 1200585
Gosh dang, we've never heard of chocolate pudding over here in old blighty. How exotic! Russ's absolute ignorance of the rest of humanity strikes again.

I hope the e-stalking lawyers are taking note of Russ's ongoing harassment, sorry, "wooing" attempts online. He'll try to defend them as "just harmless flirting" but thankfully his trademark social ignorance means he has no idea how obvious a creep he is.

At least he'll have no problem with social distancing. He looks like an insane hobo, aint no-one getting within 2m of that willingly.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ weighs in on an amusement park closing:
View attachment 1200584
View attachment 1200586

Russ educates an Englishwoman on tacos and chocolate pudding, on his "free tacos when I'm rich" post:
View attachment 1200587
View attachment 1200585
Actually, Lagoon isn't closing, it's postponing it's opening until the Coronavirus crisis passes and it's safe to open. Lagoon is a regional park that's only open seasonally due to the cold weather we get in Utah. So its usually open on the weekends from spring until summer, then open every day from about Memorial Day until Labor Day, then weekends again until Halloween. I also have to say that Russ needs to listen to his own advice when he says to "get over it".

We have British food in the US, even in Utah. There is, or at least used to be, an old fashioned English fish and chips shop in Salt Lake. There are also several places here that sell English chips as "Picadillies" or "Piccadilly Fries". America is a melting pot after all, and we have a wide variety of foods from all over the world. Russ is just a fucking idiot who has no idea about culinary culture.