Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing he does get tired of being called a perv because in his eyes he's a complete gentleman and it's all the fat weirdos and saggy pants thugs that are pervs
He doesn't get that women, even attractive women, don't like guys commenting on their appearance all the time, or acting like that's the only thing about them that matters.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't get that women, even attractive women, don't like guys commenting on their appearance all the time, or acting like that's the only thing about them that matters.
He’s the classic “but I’d LOVE to have women tell me I’m hot!! What the fuck is wrong with you ladies, why don’t you like compliments!!” incel.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope. But that's our Russell. Always letting the little head do the thinking for the big head!
Its pretty easy to let the little head do all the thinking (even more so than most guys) when everything inside his big head is defective and rotten.

He’s the classic “but I’d LOVE to have women tell me I’m hot!! What the fuck is wrong with you ladies, why don’t you like flattery!!” incel.
FTFY fam.

TheGreatCitracett

Sitting on a landmine of talent!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious how his court appearance will be handled.

Does it get pushed into the future because of the quarantine and meanwhile he just continues creeping and stalking unabated?

Or will cops show up in hazmat gear and roll him to the courthouse in a big plastic bubble? Remote trial by Skype?

He's still bugging Miss Utah at the moment...
1585169186615.png

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Does it get pushed into the future because of the quarantine and meanwhile he just continues creeping and stalking unabated?

Or will cops show up in hazmat gear and roll him to the courthouse in a big plastic bubble? Remote trial by Skype?

View attachment 1203313
Honestly, placing Russ in some kind of environmental suit or bubble any time he has to be around others is an excellent policy, COVID-19 or no COVID-19. He's fucking grody.

Last edited:

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1203313
He always offers dinner.

The guy who can't talk without drooling offers dinner. Makes sense.

If I was Russell, I wouldn't subject women to that scene from The Fly where Jeff Goldblum drools on the candy bar to digest it. But to each his own.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1203313
They had closed the courts to all but the most essential in person hearings and moved some hearings to video trials while cancelling others. I'm not sure what the protocol is now that it's gone to self quarantine and I presume people would have been video-conferencing in from their lawyer's office. I haven't seen court appearances listed as essential by any state that's gone on lockdown, but I also haven't read any specific legislation and am going by what's commonly being reported as essential. I don't think they can reasonably expect every plaintiff to have access to their own webcam, or even phone, in order to connect separately from their attorney. Would that even be legal since the attorney and client wouldn't have any way to privately confer that wouldn't be on record in the call?

edit. DSP has a hearing today and it was brought up in his thread that his attorney needs to verify his identity in person and that's a reason attorney and client cannot call in separately. Washington state is on the same kind of lockdown as Utah, so it would seem like Russ' hearing is still on unless it was one of the ones that got cancelled. New and cancelled hearings/trials in Utah will be rescheduled after June 1st.

Last edited:

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203910
You will only matter to trolls.
Sure Russ, keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. I mean, you haven't managed to succeed at anything in all these years. You have in fact failed in everything you've attempted to accomplish. But I'm sure those were all just minor speed bumps on the road to your fame and fortune, right? Surely this time will be different and you'll show us all. Any day now.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203910
You will only matter to trolls.
Russell, if you actually live your dream- banging a 10/10, becoming a famous musician, and generally proving your trolls wrong, I will livestream me cooking, seasoning, and eating my own boots. I feel safe making this bet because I know your awful personality will prevent any kind of fame or fortune.

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russell, if you actually live your dream- banging a 10/10, becoming a famous musician, and generally proving your trolls wrong, I will livestream me cooking, seasoning, and eating my own boots. I feel safe making this bet because I know your awful personality will prevent any kind of fame or fortune.
If Russ becomes famous, not just infamous, I will livestream myself building a statue in his honor. This will happen the same time I become richer than Jeff Bezos.