Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Why does Rusty always want to take women to dinner—I can’t imagine that watching him chew is erotic. He might have more luck suggesting some other activity for dates—movie theaters are dark, for example.
But The Olive Garden is true gourmet Italian food! Didn’t you know that? Fuck taking a chick to Ruth’s Chris, The Olive Garden is where the true gourmets go.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203910
You will only matter to trolls.
Thanks, Russ, I needed a laugh today. I think it's really telling that even after half a decade of failure he's still just as dedicated to his selfish, vain goals as ever. I've long thought of Russell's motivation like that of a comic relief character in a cartoon. They fail at something, then resolve to do the exact same thing all over again, except trying harder at it. The audience knows it's going to fail, but the character is so delusional that they can't stop for a moment of critical thinking. Russell acts just like that. As the years go by, he'll still be saying this exact same crap over and over about how one day he'll "make it." It may get boring to some people but I enjoy watching how he flies through life by the seat of his pants, riding on false hope and nothing else. If anything, this indicates that Russell may never snap and turn violent when he realizes his life is over. He could be homeless or committed and will still be convinced he'll be famous one day.

Why does Rusty always want to take women to dinner—I can’t imagine that watching him chew is erotic. He might have more luck suggesting some other activity for dates—movie theaters are dark, for example.
I think Russell has a kind of Pretty Woman-esque fantasy. He wants to be seen as a gentleman, the only guy in a woman's life who's ever been nice to her. He wants to "woo" a woman with flowers, dressing in a suit and buying her dinner before she willingly agrees to let him fuck her whenever he wants. He doesn't just want to fuck a prostitute, he wants her to want him. Of course, he's such a narcissist that he expects her to look past how hideous he is while he only cares about her for her looks.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I've wondered this myself. More than once he's insisted on taking the sex workers he's hired out to dinner even though he's literally paying for that time (and therefore wasting it since all he really wants is sex). I think it's because Russhole doesn't really get human behavior (due to being a self-absorbed malignant narcissist with zero theory of mind), so he tries to ape what he sees in popular media. From this, he has formulated how he thinks a "real gentleman" acts. They wear suits, they bring flowers, they take women out to dinner, etc. He has created a script in his misshapen gourd head on how his interactions with women are supposed to go and what buttons he has to push in what order to get the women to provide him sex. "Take the woman out to dinner" is simply an entry on that "wooing" checklist, right above "get me my penis sucked". He is, of course, inevitably frustrated when women refuse to play along with it and demonstrate free will and personal agency instead.

Banworld

kiwifarms.net
If you'll let me get into my armchair for a moment: the same reason all his major crushes have been very stereotypically attractive white women who are also world famous celebrities. Russell was probably bullied a little as a kid and never managed to get a personality that anyone would want to endure. He very desperately wants validation from society, that's why he's said he wants to work in the film or music industries, the people in those industries are on a very high rung on the social ladder. If he can get the acceptance of the people in those fields or enter those fields himself, he can vicariously convince himself of his own societal worth because the areas in life that society values have accepted him.

Don't forget he tried wearing a suit and bringing flowers to a hooker, thinking that he could 'woo' them. Russell has never had a woman legitimately want him, so his ultimate fantasy is to be wanted intensely, so intensely that a stripper will consider him a gentleman and sleep with him and a hooker will be charmed by her date so she'll sleep with him off the clock.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
If you'll let me get into my armchair for a moment: the same reason all his major crushes have been very stereotypically attractive white women who are also world famous celebrities. Russell was probably bullied a little as a kid and never managed to get a personality that anyone would want to endure. He very desperately wants validation from society, that's why he's said he wants to work in the film or music industries, the people in those industries are on a very high rung on the social ladder. If he can get the acceptance of the people in those fields or enter those fields himself, he can vicariously convince himself of his own societal worth because the areas in life that society values have accepted him.

Don't forget he tried wearing a suit and bringing flowers to a hooker, thinking that he could 'woo' them. Russell has never had a woman legitimately want him, so his ultimate fantasy is to be wanted intensely, so intensely that a stripper will consider him a gentleman and sleep with him and a hooker will be charmed by her date so she'll sleep with him off the clock.
That's a given. I believe they were wondering why not any other sort of date. I know a lot of things he couldn't do being a stumpy cripple like a short hike and a picnic or going bowling, but there are more options than just dinner. I think @Viridian is right in the dinner is the most stereotypical date in pop culture. He has very limited life experience and is unable to think like a normal human. A dinner is just part of the process. You say charming things and she giggles. She asks for a bite of your food and slides her hand across the table for you to hold. Already charmed by your wit over dinner, her loins start positively frothing when you insist on paying. The night is only starting when she steps out of the cab and asks you if you'd like to come up. That's the script he seen play out a thousand times on screens.

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
Russ thinks he's going to be filthy rich and household name famous. As a songwriter. I'd be willing to bet real money that Russhole couldn't name a single songwriter who isn't also an artist or in a band. Most people can't because no one gives a shit about songwriters. They care about the artists/bands because they're the ones who take music and lyrics and turn it into the completed song that people can enjoy. The artists/bands are what's important and who people remember. You didn't see girls hanging up posters in their rooms of the songwriters for New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys, or N'Sync.
this is even more true when it comes to library music - instrumental music for use in TV, film and radio, and a reliable source of income for professional composers - people remember the music itself rather than who made it
as an example, this TV theme song started out as library music and became very well-known among Britons of a certain age, but its composer (Alan Hawkshaw) is virtually unknown

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
I've wondered this myself. More than once he's insisted on taking the sex workers he's hired out to dinner even though he's literally paying for that time (and therefore wasting it since all he really wants is sex). I think it's because Russhole doesn't really get human behavior (due to being a self-absorbed malignant narcissist with zero theory of mind), so he tries to ape what he sees in popular media. From this, he has formulated how he thinks a "real gentleman" acts. They wear suits, they bring flowers, they take women out to dinner, etc. He has created a script in his misshapen gourd head on how his interactions with women are supposed to go and what buttons he has to push in what order to get the women to provide him sex. "Take the woman out to dinner" is simply an entry on that "wooing" checklist, right above "get me my penis sucked". He is, of course, inevitably frustrated when women refuse to play along with it and demonstrate free will and personal agency instead.

I blame a lot of this so-called lack of theory of mind and transactional behavior to PBIS in the public schools. Also known as Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports , one such "support" I have observed in a few of the middle schools I've worked in is certain kids are given a card (like an index card). He/she takes this from class to class throughout the day. The kid goes to the teacher, thrusting the card at them, demanding a signature because he made it a whole fifty minutes without tarding hard all over the classroom. At the end of the week, if the kid has his card filled, he can turn it in to the assistant principal and win a prize.

Just my theory, but I can never unsee this analogy whenever I read about some incel treating a woman like she's a Coke machine and all he has to do is put in a coin and press the right buttons to get the sex to drop.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in any season. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I think Russell has a kind of Pretty Woman-esque fantasy. He wants to be seen as a gentleman, the only guy in a woman's life who's ever been nice to her. He wants to "woo" a woman with flowers, dressing in a suit and buying her dinner before she willingly agrees to let him fuck her whenever he wants. He doesn't just want to fuck a prostitute, he wants her to want him.
I think @WhaleOilBeefHooked has the gist of it. Based on Russ' mindset, though, I'd say he does it not only because he thinks dinner a gentlemanly thing to do on a date, but because it fits his mindset that if he does something nice for a woman, she's somehow obligated to do something for him in return -- that something being pleasuring him sexually. Sure, he imagines her being so awestruck that she does so willingly, but he's also not afraid to hold dinner over an unwilling woman's head and demand that she "suck me penis" because a date to him is not a social event but a contract that's supposed to end with some sort of intimate encounter.

Just my theory, but I can never unsee this analogy whenever I read about some incel treating a woman like she's a Coke machine and all he has to do is put in a coin and press the right buttons to get the sex to drop.
This also seems to be a good analogy. Applying it to Russ, dinner, a flirtatious comment, or some other "favor" (such as a song or other fan work in the case of Tay Tay and others) is the coin he consistently deposits with the expectation that his favorite sexual encounter comes out of the transaction.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
I think @WhaleOilBeefHooked has the gist of it. Based on Russ' mindset, though, I'd say he does it not only because he thinks dinner a gentlemanly thing to do on a date, but because it fits his mindset that if he does something nice for a woman, she's somehow obligated to do something for him in return -- that something being pleasuring him sexually. Sure, he imagines her being so awestruck that she does so willingly, but he's also not afraid to hold dinner over an unwilling woman's head and demand that she "suck me penis" because a date to him is not a social event but a contract that's supposed to end with some sort of intimate encounter.
I agree. I think Russell's horrifying mindset is "well, I paid for her time so she has to fuck me, but once she sees what a gentleman I am she'll love me so much that she'll do it willingly."

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, Russ, I needed a laugh today. I think it's really telling that even after half a decade of failure he's still just as dedicated to his selfish, vain goals as ever. I've long thought of Russell's motivation like that of a comic relief character in a cartoon. They fail at something, then resolve to do the exact same thing all over again, except trying harder at it. The audience knows it's going to fail, but the character is so delusional that they can't stop for a moment of critical thinking. Russell acts just like that. As the years go by, he'll still be saying this exact same crap over and over about how one day he'll "make it." It may get boring to some people but I enjoy watching how he flies through life by the seat of his pants, riding on false hope and nothing else. If anything, this indicates that Russell may never snap and turn violent when he realizes his life is over. He could be homeless or committed and will still be convinced he'll be famous one day.

I think Russell has a kind of Pretty Woman-esque fantasy. He wants to be seen as a gentleman, the only guy in a woman's life who's ever been nice to her. He wants to "woo" a woman with flowers, dressing in a suit and buying her dinner before she willingly agrees to let him fuck her whenever he wants. He doesn't just want to fuck a prostitute, he wants her to want him. Of course, he's such a narcissist that he expects her to look past how hideous he is while he only cares about her for her looks.
It's not just his melting waxwork looks and lumpy, misshapen body that would have to be overlooked by any prospective sweetheart, but also nasty personality, low intelligence, entitlement, selfishness, poor personal hygiene, his inability to drive, the fact that he's dirt-dick broke, and many, many, many other flaws and failures. Russhole is a shity person with literally nothing to offer any woman.

View attachment 1204363

He is wondering what the young kids are doing in them tiktoks 😂
Russ is just jealous because the people in those TikTok videos can actually dance, and all Russ can do is flop around like a spastic having a seizure.

Toasty

Human Wikipedia Asshole, knower of things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1204363

He is wondering what the young kids are doing in them tiktoks 😂
Of course Russ can't understand why someone would put a dance video on tiktok for the fun of it. There must be a payoff in it somewhere! It's for a "dance off" whatever the fuck that is. Just boomer things I guess.
It gives me a tiny sad that Russ has never experienced fun, and cannot imagine anyone else having it. But only ba tiny one, because he's scummy and ruins it for others.

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course Russ can't understand why someone would put a dance video on tiktok for the fun of it. There must be a payoff in it somewhere! It's for a "dance off" whatever the fuck that is. Just boomer things I guess.
It gives me a tiny sad that Russ has never experienced fun, and cannot imagine anyone else having it. But only ba tiny one, because he's scummy and ruins it for others.
Russ doesn't do things just for fun. Everything is towards his end goal of a gorgeous woman who is famous both making him famous and being his willing sex slave. That's why he doesn't really play video games (I think he played PUBG for a bit, but lost interest). I've never heard him mention a hobby or anything fun just for enjoyment. His "music" (and I use the term very loosely) is aimed at getting him into the music industry. What a joyless existence he must lead.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Russ doesn't do things just for fun. Everything is towards his end goal of a gorgeous woman who is famous both making him famous and being his willing sex slave. That's why he doesn't really play video games (I think he played PUBG for a bit, but lost interest). I've never heard him mention a hobby or anything fun just for enjoyment. His "music" (and I use the term very loosely) is aimed at getting him into the music industry. What a joyless existence he must lead.
And assuming he gets that goal, what then? Assuming he gets his 11/10 sex slave, fame in the music industry, and somehow proves all of his trolls wrong, what will he do then?