Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Reading your theories on his desire for fame/sex makes me think his drive for sex is because the high from orgasming from banginh is probably the highest joy he's ever been able to feel. It's fleeting so he has to keep chasing it, and longer he goes without is the more volatile he gets. When he meets a celebrity he's elated because he thinks the next logical step is making some tardcream in some famous vag. After his brothel trips he's somewhat docile if he got what he wanted with little trouble.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reading your theories on his desire for fame/sex makes me think his drive for sex is because the high from orgasming from banginh is probably the highest joy he's ever been able to feel. It's fleeting so he has to keep chasing it, and longer he goes without is the more volatile he gets. When he meets a celebrity he's elated because he thinks the next logical step is making some tardcream in some famous vag. After his brothel trips he's somewhat docile if he got what he wanted with little trouble.
Russ has two addictions: being the center of attention and orgasm, in that order. Of course, sex for Russ feeds both those addictions. Everything Russ does is to feed one or both of those addictions. However, I would wager his addiction to being the center of attention outweighs his addiction to cumming due to his rampant narcissism and ego.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Russ has two addictions: being the center of attention and orgasm, in that order. Of course, sex for Russ feeds both those addictions. Everything Russ does is to feed one or both of those addictions. However, I would wager his addiction to being the center of attention outweighs his addiction to cumming due to his rampant narcissism and ego.
That would explain his love for the GFE where he takes them to dinner to be a big man.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That would explain his love for the GFE where he takes them to dinner to be a big man.
Yep. He gets to be the center of the hookers attention for an hour or two, gets to imagine everyone is jealously eyeballing him because he's with a "9-10 hottie" (read: average looking, used up prostitute), and at the end of their "date" he gets to have his nut on.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yep. He gets to be the center of the hookers attention for an hour or two, gets to imagine everyone is jealously eyeballing him because he's with a "9-10 hottie" (read: average looking, used up prostitute), and at the end of their "date" he gets to have his nut on.
Or not if he couldn't get it through his tightened head that they are on a clock.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or not if he couldn't get it through his tightened head that they are on a clock.
He has trouble grasping that because he thinks hookers are all looking for a man, and he's it, so they won't watch the clock. That's why he gets upset when they want money to continue talking to him, he thinks he's the answer to their prayers, so why are they trying to charge him?

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net
Humans, as a rule, like music. We just do, even ferals like that kid raised by monkeys like music. The fact that Russ has to fake enjoying music deeply disturbs me on a level I can't really articulate.
I find comfort in that no matter how much this world changes that there's one thing that won't: Russell Greer.

He is forever going to be a lonely, ugly, miserable faggot, who won't ever have sex unless he pays for it. He is going to die miserable and alone in a studio apartment.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find comfort in that no matter how much this world changes that there's one thing that won't: Russell Greer.

He is forever going to be a lonely, ugly, miserable faggot, who won't ever have sex unless he pays for it. He is going to die miserable and alone in a studio apartment.
And up until his last breath he'll be convinced he's about to make it.

UltraSonichu

BASICALLY PROMISED
kiwifarms.net
Nah. He has no interest in the sexual act itself, except maybe a base animal drive to do it. What he really wants is for people to see him having all this sex and read about his busy sex life on Facebook and be impressed by it, EVEN THOUGH he freely admits that he pays for it every time.

Why does he admit that he pays for it? Because he wants everyone to be impressed by the fact that he's a high rollin stud who can afford to sleep with the hottest women.

Russ has no interest in sex if nobody knows he is having it.

crap

Пусси
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember who posted it a few pages back, but I'm digging into Rusty's screenplay and wow is it a ride.
I'm only on page 25 but my favourite part is when Einstein-the-kooky-old-Jew (yes, his name is really Einstein) tries to calm our hero Russell Chaim down while they're in a concentration camp (!) by getting him to imagine his favourite meal: steak with buttery potatoes

the slurpy fuck writes a whole screenplay about Jews but doesn't know what kosher food is.

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 7.18.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 7.18.21 PM.png

AllCISPeople

E is for Exceptional
kiwifarms.net
The 8th (or 9th or 10th?) edit is up.

Now he's claiming PTSD again and making up fake conversations nobody sees but him...

View attachment 1284790
:story: Every time he uses *sarcasm* like he’s some early 00’s 4chan summerfag it’s hilarious.

View attachment 1285740
His favorite holiday, your worst nightmare. The way he sounds and looks when he eats is something out of a horror movie.
If you’re going to post about Eat What You Want Day, at least pic a picture that’s more appetizing. But this is a man who lives off of cheap bulk foods, so I shouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: Clovis

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This play is so fucking ridiculous, y'all. This scene shows two men, struggling to survive in a concentration camp in wartorn Germany

View attachment 1310476

People are dying, Russ.
Right, because the Jews of the Holocaust were so concerned with courtship and marriage as they were forced into slave labor, beaten, starved, subject to horrible medical experiments, and then taken to the showers with no water (gas chambers). There was so much love in the air of every concentration camp that it was like one of the classic Disney animated features.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm only on page 25 but my favourite part is when Einstein-the-kooky-old-one of Trump's Chosen People (yes, his name is really Einstein) tries to calm our hero Russell Chaim down while they're in a concentration camp (!) by getting him to imagine his favourite meal: steak with buttery potatoes
Why not just have him eat bacon wrapped scallops and pork chops?

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Why not just have him eat bacon wrapped scallops and pork chops?
It's especially funny that he did that, because a better (maybe not a good one, but a better one than Russ at least) writer could use that as a way to emphasize the Nazi's cruelty instead. Have one of them "rewarded" for something that is eating at their conscious, such as betraying someone from stealing extra rations, and the reward is something that would deny their Jewish identity even more, like aforementioned dinner. Just another subtle little "fuck you" from the guards.

But even that is far too subtle for Russ.

Then again, maybe he doesn't even know Butter comes from milk, maybe he thinks its magic fridge grease.