Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

GethN7

Set free by truth, my only true judge is God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, dear friends, I've made it to page 37 and things are getting...spicy

View attachment 1310822

I'll probably make an obligatory screenplay-highlights Longpost™ tomorrow once I've read more. This is a delight.
I get he was trying to write something inspirational with this, but his autism must have blinded him to the fact this comes off as horribly offensive, not an inspiration. In fact, it comes off like a self-written version of those hollow platitudes he plasters on his Facebook that comes off disgusting if you know the context of who believes in it.

And wow, love how he uses "Germans" instead of "Nazis", as if every German was a Nazi. That's so utterly tone deaf it's insulting.

badboy2000

I plow hookers FROM ALL SIDES
kiwifarms.net
Yep, he claims he's been urged by je.ws to write it, much like when all his friends were disappointed nine years ago cause he didn't record his totally not written in 2019 hit Julianne's Smile. There was some rant about it sometime last year, where he talked about his knowledge of je.wish history etc. IIRC, he wrote it after watching the movie Escape From Sobibor and furiously googling Leon Feldhendler.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Yep, he claims he's been urged by je.ws to write it, much like when all his friends were disappointed nine years ago cause he didn't record his totally not written in 2019 hit Julianne's Smile. There was some rant about it sometime last year, where he talked about his knowledge of je.wish history etc. IIRC, he wrote it after watching the movie Escape From Sobibor and furiously googling Leon Feldhendler.
He probably has the same knowledge of Jewish history as Norman Boutin. I'll be very disappointed if this script doesn't involve something stupid being made into the Star of David.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't believe you guys think he actually wrote this. It's not like we don't have plenty of samples of his writing, going back years ...
I dunno, it has his trademark, which is half-assed effort presented as a masterpiece. He clearly didn't do any research, and if he follows his established pattern, it's because he thinks he already knows what he needs to, so there's no need.

crap

Пусси
kiwifarms.net
And wow, love how he uses "Germans" instead of "Nazis", as if every German was a Nazi. That's so utterly tone deaf it's insulting.
As I keep reading I'm noticing he doesn't use the word "Nazi" like...at all. and he uses the word "Jew" wayyyyy too often for a goyim. Almost any time he could use the word "person" he'll say "Jew" instead...

And then there's this gem..
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 12.13.05 PM.png

Also, @ anyone who doesn't believe it's Russ's writing: welp, you're entitled to your opinion among which, but I personally see so much Russ in this schlock

edit: added screenshot

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
There's a lot about Russ that's disturbing and unsettling. One of them is that he sees everything as either procedural or transactional. I say A and do B, which results in C happening. I go up to A and pay them B, which results in them giving/doing C to me. Now, everyone's brain works like that to a degree, but when the procedure or transaction doesn't result in what Russhole expects, then it fries the circuits in his brain and he flips the fuck out. He's honestly very alien or robotic in that regard and it triggers warning alarms in the back of the mind of a normal person. It brings on a similar feeling to the "uncanny valley" feeling some people get when they see certain images, videos or items. Music to Russ is just part of the procedure; a means to an end.
It’s a really weird mix of mild autism, extreme narcissism, below average IQ and the entire spectrum of cluster b personality disorders. He’s such a fake human that every time he posts on social media it technically counts as a failed attempt at the Turing test

Walking Clock

kiwifarms.net
The Holocaust script is very much in line with his pop music. Both are utterly banal, filled with the most basic of cliches and aphorisms. Pop doesn't have to be deep, it probably shouldn't be to be successful, but if Russ only produced vanilla pop and had a mediocre wanna be pop stars sing his songs, none of us would follow him. The actual content is largely too flavorless to laugh at, it's his wooing efforts and rage when he fails that make his pop aspirations enjoyable to follow.

Others have mentioned his Holocaust script doesn't get discussed much because it's largely simply boring. From what I've seen, I agree. But I totally understand why Russ is drawn to the Holocaust. It's one of, if not the, most open/shut cases of pure evil in history. And everybody knows about it. That's why it's a well that's been drawn from so much. If you're an aspiring screenwriter with a low IQ and limited knowledge about world history who also cares more about awards and establishing a rep as a premiere writer than producing something of merit, write about the Holocaust. It's safe, obvious, and mainstream, like all of his pop star targets.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
Can't believe you guys think he actually wrote this. It's not like we don't have plenty of samples of his writing, going back years ...
I dunno, you may be right. The script is workmanlike but uninspired, and Russ has shown to have great difficulty even correctly delineating cliches; actually it's one of the things that he's notably the worst at. There are too many things in the script that it seems like Russ wouldn't know. I find it hard to believe Russ knows the word "Jewess".

Russ's daily writing is full of grammatical and spelling mistakes, and more often than not mistakes of usage. Usage errors seem to be his main problem with writing. He doesn't understand sayings, he doesn't understand metaphor, and he butchers cliches.

Also, am I reading this wrong or is one of the random concentration camp prisoners in the script named Einstein? Like, or is it supposed to be Albert Einstein? Surely not right?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: mosh spice